10 Ft HDMI cable for $1 + Free Shipping @ 1saleaday.com

Better then amazon $1.75 deal but i don't want to give 'em my credit card info .Good dal for paypal users or those who can open new acct with'em .thanks op

[quote name='pythoncancer']Better then amazon $1.75 deal but i don't want to give 'em my credit card info .Good dal for paypal users or those who can open new acct with'em .thanks op[/QUOTE]

Indeed. If I hadn't already have like 4 of these, I would have bitten.
Nice find OP

Sweet, glad I waited on the amazon deal, just bought 5 of them.
Also, I've noticed that 1saleaday ships a lot faster when you actually pay for something, just fyi to those who have experience with their freebies and are weary about buying this.

1saleaday has some good deals, but beware their items may take 1-2 weeks to arrive in the mail.

Still good deal, op. bought a couple.

This was already posted in the Amazon HDMI thread. And for the love of god, we don't need more threads about this crap in the video game forum.

Not a bad site, and its true, if you actually pay for something the shipping is much faster then the free crap they give out now and then. Im in for 1 of these since i used my only one to sweeten the deal for a guy tht purchased my ps3 yesterday.

[quote name='thenurseryan']Is this site legit?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I've ordered from them before. Can't recall what it was but it all came fine.

Thanks OP, picked up two!

Have no use for em, but I'm sure I will at some point and it's too cheap to ignore.

In for 4.. I hope these aren't the same quality as the free stuff they send out, but then again how often do HDMI cables fail?

[quote name='thenurseryan']okay im in for 10. Gonna flip at gamestop.[/QUOTE]

I ordered 1 this morning but went back and ordered 9 more a little while ago. I have no idea what possesed me to buy 10 but I did.

The description under "Product Info" made me lol...

Agh! What is that?

“It’s just an HDMI cable.”

Whew! I thought it was ten-foot snake!

“Why would I be connecting a snake to the back of the TV?”

I don’t know ... you’ve done stranger things before. Besides, there have been reports on the news about an infestation of snakes in people’s homes around here lately.

“Well, there are no snakes in our house.”

Why did you buy that cable anyway?

“I got the ten-footer so that I could connect things to the TV, like my laptop or game system or disc player, without having to worry about it not reaching far enough.”

Couldn’t you just use one of those regular cables that we’ve had forever?

“Are you kidding? If you want amazing looking video and the highest quality audio, you’ve got to use HDMI. It brings out the best sound and picture for all your high definition equipment.”

Wow. And at that price? We oughta buy ten of them!

“I’m way ahead of you. Speaking of, can you go grab me another one? It’s over in that bag.”

No problem. I can’t wait to watch to my favorite show tonight with this new HDMI cable!

“Agh!”

What is it?

“That’s not a cable! That’s ... that's a snake!”

Yeah, right. Why would you have bought a snake at the electronics store?

Hissssssssssss ...

Thanks for the post OP, I'll buy a couple. Never hurts to have a couple spare.

[quote name='thenurseryan']okay im in for 10. Gonna flip at gamestop.[/QUOTE]

More details please? How much will GS give for HDMI cables? Is there a limit on how many they'll take?

[quote name='geniusboy91']More details please? How much will GS give for HDMI cables? Is there a limit on how many they'll take?[/QUOTE]

They gave me $5.50 a piece with my power up rewards :bouncy:

PROOF! this was today.

gshdmi.jpg

I dont know how many you can trade in but these 2 was from the last amazon deal.

Im also in for 20 hdmi cables. Might get some more with this deal.

[quote name='thenurseryan']They gave me $5.50 a piece with my power up rewards :bouncy:

PROOF! this was today.

gshdmi.jpg

I dont know how many you can trade in but these 2 was from the last amazon deal.

Im also in for 20 hdmi cables. Might get some more with this deal.[/QUOTE]

Mad profit LOL

[quote name='geniusboy91']More details please? How much will GS give for HDMI cables? Is there a limit on how many they'll take?[/QUOTE]
Don't do too many or they'll ban you like they did with me. Then again, I think I tried doing like 35 in a week.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't do too many or they'll ban you like they did with me. Then again, I think I tried doing like 35 in a week.:lol:[/QUOTE]

how long were you banned for?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thenurseryan']They gave me $5.50 a piece with my power up rewards :bouncy:

PROOF! this was today.

gshdmi.jpg

Im also in for 20 hdmi cables. Might get some more with this deal.[/QUOTE]
:shock: Oh SNAP. *buys 10 more cables*

I pass about 4-5 Gamestops twice a week on southbound trips, so I think I could make this work without arousing suspicion, trading two cables at a time, maybe over a couple of weeks... ;)

bread's done
Back