$10 Games @ walmart.com

Tricky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
$0.97 shipping or free site to store

:ds:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...34&depts=&ref=125866.421648+500524.4292541386

Salon Superstar
SpongeBob SquarePants: Yellow Avenger
Bratz: Forever Diamondz
Build A Lot
Spitfire Heroes: Tales of the Royal Air Force
Women's Murder Club Games
Championship Pony
Sudokuro
Safari Adventures
Chicken Blaster
M&M's Adventure
Little League World Series 08
Monster Lab
Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise
Planet 51
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Dream Dancer
Tomb Raider Underworld
Christmas Carol
Blue Dragon Plus
Shining Stars
Indy 500
Tak Mojo Mistake
Zenses Rainforest Edition
Ener-G: Dance Squad
Dream Chronicles
Toy Shop
Super Dodgeball Brawlers
Monster Mayhem: Build and Battle
Guitar Rock Tour
Magical Starsign
Puzzle De Harvest Moon
Polarium
Secret Saturday Beast 5th
Again
Games Around The World
Gourmet Chef
AJ & Aly
Elite Beat Agents
PDC World Championship Darts
Golden Compass
Barnyard Blast
Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles
Red Bull BC One
Top Spin 3
Puchi Puchi Virus
My Stop Smoking Coach
SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters

:wii:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...2806938&search_sort=4&selected_items=+&depts=

Burger Island
Game Party
Tournament Pool
Calvin Tuckers Redneck Jamboree
Aces
Guitar Hero Aerosmith - Game Only
Ultimate Board Game Collection
ATV Quad Kings
Jeep Thrills
Project Runway
High School Musical: Sing It!
Crazy Chicken Tales
Word Jong Party
Candy Factory
AMF Bowling Pinbusters
Margot's Word Brain
Guinness World Records: The Videogame
Bakguan: Battle Brawlers
Munchables
World Championship Athletics
Kawasaki Quad Bikes
Safari Adventures
Mushroom Men
Winter Sports 2
Monster Trux Off-Road
Death Jr.: Root of Evil
Spiderwick Chronicles
Nerf n Strike - Software Only
Battle Rage
George Of The Jungle
Domino Rally
Totally Spies! Totally Party!
Story Hour: Fairy Tales
Cocoto Kart Racer
Defendin' de Penguin
Castle of Shikigami III
Merv Griffin's Crosswords
Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing
Skate City Heroes
Cocoto Magic Circus
Geon Cube
Counter Force
Monster Mayhem: Build and Battle
Naked Brothers Band
Ultimate Band
Myth Makers: Trixie in Toyland
Petz: Crazy Monkeyz
Secret Saturday Beast 5th
Myth Makers: Orbs of Doom
Ninja Bread Man
Championship Foosball
Myth Makers:Super Kart Cup GP
Vertigo
Rock And Roll Adventures

:ps3:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...2810769&search_sort=4&selected_items=+&depts=

Brutal Legend
Chaotic

:psp:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...91&depts=&ref=125866.421648+500524.4293938706

Justice League Heroes
Up
The Sims 2
MX vs.ATV: Untamed
Mortal Kombat: Unchained
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Medal Of Honor Heroes
Thrillville: Off the Rails
Midway Arcade Treasures: Extended Play
LocoRoco 2
Ghostbusters
Prince Of Persia Rival Swords
Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe
Twisted Metal: Head On
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

:ps2:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...=&ref=125866.421648+500524.4294296148&ic=96_0

Cars: Race O Rama
High School Musical: Sing It! Bundle w/ Microphone
Disney Princess
Bee Movie Game
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Shrek's Carnival Craze
Wall-E
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
NPPL Championship Paintball 2009
X-Men: The Official Game
Shaun White Snowboarding
Cabela's Monster Bass
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Luxor Pharaoh's Challenge
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010
Backyard Football 2010
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Art of Fighting Anthology
World Heroes Anthology
Backyard Football 2009
Metropolismania 2
Fatal Fury Battle Archives V2
Fatal Fury Battle Archives V1
Mountain Bike Adrenaline
George Of The Jungle
Guitar Hero 2 GH
Falling Stars
Cocoto Fishing Master
Neogeo Battle Colliseum
Backyard Baseball 2009
Disney's Kim Possible: What's the Switch
7 Wonders of Ancient World
Daisenryaku Exceed
Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri
World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer
Duel Masters
Major League Baseball 2K7
Dance Factory
THE PIT
River King: A Wonderful Journey
King of Fighters
Th3 Plan
MX World Tour
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am
World Championship Poker 2 Featuring Howard Lederer
Dancing With The Stars
Iridium Runners

:360:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...3873225&search_sort=4&selected_items=+&depts=

James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Brutal Legend
Baja 1000: Off-Road Racing
World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer
Golden Axe
Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage Expansion Pack
Fairytale Fights
NFL Head Coach 09
Battle Fantasia
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 - game only
Shadowrun
College Hoops 2K7
Rock Revolution
Lost
Con

didn't see anything, no RPGs in those PS2 list? Disappointing....

Doubt these will have any value for flipping

1849109365_569a41f236_z.jpg

...that's a lot of shovelware...

[quote name='CaoPi']didn't see anything, no RPGs in those PS2 list? Disappointing....

Doubt these will have any value for flipping[/QUOTE]

That was seriously your first inclination?
You ran through the list looking for games to flip?

Instead of a cheap game to play?

Wow...just Wow...

Valkyrie Profile is a great game and Golden Axe isnt bad for $10.00.

How is Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood? Is that worth picking up for $10.00?

[quote name='Kaiser499']

How is Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood? Is that worth picking up for $10.00?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The game was surprisingly good.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Valkyrie Profile is a great game and Golden Axe isnt bad for $10.00.

How is Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood? Is that worth picking up for $10.00?[/QUOTE]
that for my lil bros quite awhile back. they thoroughly enjoyed and I enjoyed maybe the hour I got to try it out.

You guys complaining that the lists are crap and shovelware clearly aren't looking through them. NeoGeo Battle Colliseum and Castle Shikigami III are entirely worth $10.

A lot of shovelware, but also some great gems.

For anyone who is a fan of fighters, I'd recommend Battle Fantasia @ 10$. It's a little silly and out there (then again, what ASW fighter isn't?) but a fairly solid title, -especially- at that price!

Also, *concur'd* on $10 being a great price on VP : Covenant of the Plume and NeoGeo Battle Colisseum. (Though i'd recommend picking up the XBLA version instead, for the same price)

Thanks for the linkage. I found like 3 games on here Id been eyeballing and 1 other that looks interesting. 10 bucks is a good deal.

I got castle shikigami 3, nostalgia, munchables, and valkyrie profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gargus']

I remember the days when someone was excited about a game it was so they could play it and have fun. Now more people are more worried about a game being valuable and turning a profit or giving them easy trophies/achievements than they are it being a fun game they can play and enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

This is what happens when nobody says anything about the flipper garbage around here. This is what we're left with.

Anyway, I'm in for EBA. I love giving these as gifts. Great game.

[quote name='gargus']
Then shut up and move on. I see on these forums 10x more stupid "Dat deal suzk LOLZ!" idiots than people actually saying thanks. If you dont like the deal then thats fine, shut your trap and just go on to another thread. You dont have to spread negativity for no reason. Like my grandma always said, just because you can be an asshole doesnt mean you have to be.[/QUOTE]

WTF, dude??? I'd hate to "defend those @$$holes", as you might consider this, but who are you to decide what people can and cannot talk about??? :roll: SOME of us actually laugh at the ridiculously stupid comments and thread-bashing! People who bash tend to say, "this deal is crap" or something similar. I never see them say, "This deal is crap and I hope the poster burns in hell and his family goes with him!!! :bomb:" Bashing deal = normal; deal with it. Bashing OP for bad deal = not cool; rarely done (if ever). A little criticism here and there (aimed mostly at the retailers who think some of these are "deals" and not just liquidation sales for suckers) is okay. Under "free speech that doesn't hurt anyone," I mean.

Jeez... some people just can't handle a little negativity and just wanna cry themselves back to their peaceful, positive little paradise.

Back on topic, though... I'm surprised no one mentioned NAKED BROS. BAND as a winner! I mean, NAKED + BROS = WIN! :rofl:RIGHT???

Dang, Sonic Chronicles for that low is super-tempting, but I'm pretty much out of gaming budget.

Anyone know if this is temporary, and if so for how long? Walmart's site just says "rollback" which is super unhelpful..

I bought Castle of Shikigami 3 (wii) for $20 a year or so ago, and it's a no brainer at $10 if you like shmups. Bullet hell too iirc (it's been a while since I last played).

Last edited by a moderator:
I respect Cleveland fans. I don't like em but anyone who puts up with those 3 franchises for so long deserves respect. They're better fans than a lot of bandwagon bullshit fans.

[quote name='JStryke']I bought Castle of Shikigami 3 (wii) for $20 a year or so ago, and it's a no brainer at $10 if you like shmups. Bullet hell too iirc (it's been a while since I last played).

Should've just quoted his entire sig. :razz: I can't believe the Cavs tied the worst losing streak between all four major sports. Part of me was hoping they were going to take the record tonight, but I guess they didn't from what I heard earlier.[/QUOTE]
Hey man... At least the Browns have a good draft pick this year. Don't hate. :cool:

[quote name='confoosious']I respect Cleveland fans. I don't like em but anyone who puts up with those 3 franchises for so long deserves respect. They're better fans than a lot of bandwagon bullshit fans.[/QUOTE]

fuck Cleveland and their fans: I'm a Cubs fan. Suck on that! :)

(note: I really like Colt McCoy. Too bad their in the division with the Steelers and Ravens)

On Topic: Everyone that owns a DS should have EBA, especially at only 10 bucks + tax.

[quote name='Matedawg11']Any recommendations for the DS? Looking for some mindless fun :whee:[/QUOTE]

Barnyard Blast is pretty great, despite the title sounding generic. Although you could probably find it slightly cheaper elsewhere.

Space Invaders Extreme 2 is another good "mindless fun" game.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Rondo is still a better PG than Rose so your opinion is irrelevant to me.[/QUOTE]
rondob.jpg

Also:
from: http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3296201: yeah we all know rondo got crazy assist #'s. but its been mentioned a few times that he will pass out of easy open shots or layups simply to pad the assist #'s and have another player take an even more difficult jumper. I know its good to get assist as a PG, but its ridiculous when you're the only cat on one side of the court with a clear path to the basket and you decide not to take the uncontested layup for an easy two when u can wait for your teammates to come down and have them take a jumper. which is a much higher degree of difficulty shot to make. I mean this is ridiculous. he has done this at least twice in the last two games.

images jacked from realgm

here's saturday's game vs the bulls:

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9634/statpad.jpg
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/1001/statpad2.jpg

then he does this same bullsh*t yesterday vs the rockets:

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3867/ron1.jpg
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9530/ron2b.jpg
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2186/ron3.jpg

now why would a player do this? its the 1st quarter so its not like a 3 pointer was needed. on top of this, u do not pass out of shots that have a 90% conversion rate. thats just dumb as hell.

now boston fans explain this.

also, here he goes passing out of an open layup in a half court set when all other teammates are guarded. this play led to a turnover.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/sca...=640&ysize=640
and
[quote name='confoosious']I respect Cleveland fans. I don't like em but anyone who puts up with those 3 franchises for so long deserves respect. They're better fans than a lot of bandwagon bullshit fans.[/QUOTE]
*points to fans of the heats (yes, i know there's no 's')

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']No, fuck the Knicks.[/QUOTE]

this. and fuck rondo.

Thanks for the heads up on Castle of Shikigami 3. Ever since buying Deathsmiles on a whim, I've been shmup crazy, but I'm not familiar w/ much other than Cave titles.

Also, I can second how cool Muramasa is.

The SNK stuff looks pretty good. Too bad they don't have KOF98 UM, but the Art of Fighting Anthology, World Heroes Anthology, Fatal Fury Archive 1&2, and NeoGeo Battle Coliseum all for 50 bucks is a pretty good deal.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yes. The game was surprisingly good.[/QUOTE]

Also it was Biowares only handheld project, people tend to forget that.

[quote name='darkburst']IMO the only thing worth picking up is Space Invaders Extreme 2. That game is so bad a**.[/QUOTE]

I second that. After playing Space Invaders Extreme the sequel was a day one purhase for me. Awesome game.

bread's done
Back