10 Games We Need to See on XBLA/PSN/Wii VC/Ware

I think this is the third advertisement for your blog in the month of March. Having said that, I agree with #2, #7, and #9. I'd also like to throw in a recommendation for Battle Toads, Bad Dudes, and River City Ransom.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think this is the third advertisement for your blog in the month of March. Having said that, I agree with #2, #7, and #9. I'd also like to throw in a recommendation for Battle Toads, Bad Dudes, and River City Ransom.[/quote]

I am just looking for opinions, that why I just posted the list. I do do my share of contributing in the deals forum.

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, with a robust online mode. I'd take it even if it wasn't redone in HD.

Totally agree with #1-3.

Of course theres always more room for Shmups.

[quote name='InuFaye']No.More.Classic.Arcade.Games.[/quote]

Not many people care to fire up MAME. Besides the 4 player games are perfect for the likes of Live and PSN.

Anyhow, I agree with #1,2,4(*maybe*), and 8

Here's my top ten:

1-9. Star Control II Super Melee (PSN/XBLA)
10. Flashback (Genesis version, VC)

They might as well put the full SC2 campaign on there since it used to fit on floppies, but I'd be fine with just melee online.

power stone 1 & 2
Unreal Tournament (original)
Fighting Force
old classics (pong, missile defense, etc...)
Pokemon(Red, Blue, etc...)
Your #1, 2, and 6

Rival Schools,
Streets of Rage remake
Streets of Rage II remake
Streets of Rage III remake
Final Fight remake
Ikaruga
Killer Instinct

Combat (atari 2600) online

[quote name='Larrabee213']
1. Marvel vs Capcom 2
2. Konami 4-Player Arcade Games (Simpsons/Sunset Riders/X-MEN)[/quote]

As much as I'd like to see those, it probably won't happen. Other companies have the licenses to them right now(although the Marvel license seems to be in limbo right now since EA dumped it). So unless they reach a deal with the companies that own them, it won't happen.

It's why Capcom's SNES Disney games, like Aladdin and The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, are not on the Wii's VC.

did EA lose the marvel license or some shit?
anyways Super Mario RPG is what i want, i still got 2000 wii points waiting for that game only
also super punch out, but my emu works fine for that one

and simpson, xmen arcade games are great i'ld buy those day one for xbla

[quote name='Larrabee213']http://redzonegamer.com/2008/03/11/10-games-we-need-to-see-on-xblapsnwii-ware/

1. Marvel vs Capcom 2
2. Konami 4-Player Arcade Games (Simpsons/Sunset Riders/X-MEN)
3. San Francisco Rush 2049
4. Sonic CD
5. MERCS
6. Quake 3 Arena
7. Game Shows (Jeopardy)
8. Battlezone
9. Board Games (Monopoly, Scrabble)
10. Old Pinball Machine Themes (Addams Family, Terminator 2).

Pictures and Video included for proof.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

#1 can happen because its an xbox game and its BC

[quote name='greyzieoriental']did EA lose the marvel license or some shit?
anyways Super Mario RPG is what i want, i still got 2000 wii points waiting for that game only
also super punch out, but my emu works fine for that one

and simpson, xmen arcade games are great i'ld buy those day one for xbla[/QUOTE]

only for 400 each not 800

[quote name='dkn29']Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, with a robust online mode. I'd take it even if it wasn't redone in HD.

Totally agree with #1-3.

Of course theres always more room for Shmups.[/quote]

this, and more classic side scrolling arcade beat-em ups like TMNT arcade game., etc.

Super Mario RPG is pretty much the only game I want right now.

simpsons-arcade.jpg

I remember playing that game on an arcade machine and kicked the machine cause it took my quarter and ended up having the whole machine give me like $25 worth of quarters. :lol: My pockets were filled with money. Haha, great memories.

[quote name='chex20']Super Mario RPG is pretty much the only game I want right now.

I remember playing that game on an arcade machine and kicked the machine cause it took my quarter and ended up having the whole machine give me like $25 worth of quarters. My pockets were filled with money. Haha, great memories.[/quote]

Oh boy. Browsing at work with images off = massive confusion.

[quote name='metaly']Oh boy. Browsing at work with images off = massive confusion.[/QUOTE]

It's the Simpsons Arcade Game..

I spent so many quarters on that game... its' not even funny. I'd love to see on XBL or PSN.

Earthbound 2 (Mother 3), Super Mario RPG, and any halfway decent beat-em-up (mainly the simpsons, xmen, double dragon, battletoads, etc.) are really all that I'm looking for.

Game shows would be cool. And I wish you'd get versions of classic board and card games for free (chess, hearts, etc) but I guess they make too much money selling versions of those a la carte.

#2 and #9, yes please.

I'd like to see the Commandos series on xbla. I always like that game. It could probably fit within xbla confines.

[quote name='wubb']Game shows would be cool. And I wish you'd get versions of classic board and card games for free (chess, hearts, etc) but I guess they make too much money selling versions of those a la carte.[/quote]

'You Don't Know Jack' needs to make a comeback! I loved that game.

bread's done
Back