$10 off $15 ubisoft code

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
i got an email from ubisoft with a coupon code for $10 off an order of $15+, i'm not going to use it before it expires so i decided to give it to someone who will use it. it expires about 1/11/12.

to make sure it actually gets used and not sold/traded i'm going to pm the code to the first 3 eligible people who want it. first one to claim it gets it.
oh, and the eligible part? as long as you're not a noob/lurker/leech you're good.

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing as how 4 out of the 5 posts nate has made in his 16 month career here has been entering contests, he falls under the leech category. so there's still a spot open. if noone else is interested before long i'll just pm it to the other two.

I would definitely use this code when Rayman Origins comes out for the 3DS in a few months. It expires in 2013, right?

I am not just a leech. I am an active listener to the cag cast. I frequent the deals page and would post good deals but everyone beats me to them. If that qualifies me as a leech, I'm sorry. However, I don't feel like one.

oops, it expires about 1/11/12. hit the wrong key.

and nate, i'm not saying you have to post deals, i can understand people beating you to them, happens plenty to me as well. but you've not made any posts contributing to the site at all, no commenting on posts, blogs anything.

id like using it to finally get a copy of revaltions,. want it to finally complete my assasin creed collection. and dude i just read your name and i started cracking up XD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back