10% OFF $199 Purchase or Higher at Circuit City Online

deathadder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I received an email. It seems like this is only a one time use coupon. If you use it, please post here so people can see.

The coupon code is RPA87UPAR8.

Here is the details:

This offer is good for 10% off $199 or higher. This offer is good for 10% off $199 or higher. Offer good for one use only and applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt dated between 04/16/2006 and 04/20/2006. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes Computers, Velodyne, Bose, Select Polk, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder, Sony XBR TVs, LG, Panasonic Plasma TV's, KEF, Outlet, Games, Music, Movies, GPS and Circuit City Gift Card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping charges and sales tax not included in total purchase calculation. Coupon code valid online and at 1-800-593-4391; Not combinable with select Circuit City offers. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted. Circuit City reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without prior notice.

[quote name='deathadder']Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes Computers, Velodyne, Bose, Select Polk, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder, Sony XBR TVs, LG, Panasonic Plasma TV's, KEF, Outlet, Games, Music, Movies, GPS and Circuit City Gift Card purchases.[/QUOTE]

that about covers everything

[quote name='NeoStrider']that about covers everything[/QUOTE]

Haha. I just noticed that. What do they expect you to buy with that coupon then? Who knows. Maybe it will come to use for someone :)

[quote name='mofo1115']i was thinking score for xbox 360 until i actually read it and came to my senses lol[/QUOTE]

It doesn't say game consoles. It says games so maybe you can use it on a 360.

[quote name='mofo1115']i was thinking score for xbox 360 until i actually read it and came to my senses lol[/QUOTE]
Thats the first thing that popped in my head too.

OP might want to add in title that this Makes a 360 $360 plus tax.
Not a bad deal at all. Also prices are reflected in checkout

YES IT DOES WORK for 360 ;)

That is the hottest sig on the site right now. That is the ish right there. Man, that's dope. I found myself watching it twice in a row and almost zoning out.

bread's done
Back