$10 off $20 w/ Google Checkout

outsider

CAGiversary!
http://www.google.com/buy/m.html

Signup w/ Google's new checkout (its a kind of PayPal checkout service) and get $10 off $20 at selected stores!

DVD Empire & CD Universe is included... someone might be able to find something! I used it for some HD-DVD's!

Enjoy!

**EDIT 7/2/06 **

They added a couple of new stores... "BestPrices.Com" also sells games/dvds/cds etc... check the google page again.

[quote name='Thunderscope']Screw DVD's im getting a $20 starbucks card for $10 AHHH COFFEE AHHH[/QUOTE]

LOL

There's someone who has their priorities straight.

CD Universe overpricing all DS games. Dvdempire is much better than CDUniverse but they don't have much selections :(

I'll stick w/ DVD movies instead!!

[quote name='starman9000']http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?service=sierra&signupAgent=citibonus\

Use this to get an additional 5$ back if you have a Citi Card or 1000 thank you points. (taken from DVDtalk)

also, if you dont want dvds, you can get 1600 marketplace points for 12$ after the discount. (also from dvdtalk)[/QUOTE]

humm...
it states that "Offer is valid only for credit cards bearing the Citi logo (on front or back of card) AND either the MasterCard, Visa, or American Express logo"
but there is no room to select AMEX button on the bonus signup page.
NO.............
I have a citi AMEX.
hopefully, google will fix this

Hmm. I tried using the coupon code at DVD Empire, and I get a general error at checkout.

I jumped on that Tales of the Abyss for $23. Thats awesome since EB/GS list it for $49.99. :D

DVD empire doesnt allow anime purchases to be paid for with Google. Bah!

Edit: NM, it just wouldn't work for me in firefox. I had to use IE to get the order to go through.

[quote name='Thunderscope']http://www.ubid.com/Logitech_Cordless_Action_Controller_2.4_GHz_for_PS2/a800741441.html

$10 Logitech Wireless Controller

so get 2 of these for $10! plus shipping

$17.90 Shipping Kills this though but for some $27 for 2 controllers may be worth it[/QUOTE]

They're refurbyd.

Yesterday woot.com had 2 for $25 (4 for $45, 6 for $65).

I already got my 2, they work so well I wonder if I should have bought another 2 or 4.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']phoenix wright at cdunvierse is $30.99 which means it's 20.99 before shippin

not bad![/quote]

That's assuming it ever gets shipped.

[quote name='jPoD']is the marketplace+google checkout not working for anyone else or is it FireFox?[/QUOTE]

Its firefox, I had the same problem.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']phoenix wright at cdunvierse is $30.99 which means it's 20.99 before shippin

not bad![/quote]

Thanks for the heads up!

It came out to $23 and some change shipped. Of course, it's backordered. But, maybe I'll have better luck with these guys than FYE, who let me know my order that I placed months ago is now being cancelled! :hot:

[quote name='Thunderscope']Screw DVD's im getting a $20 starbucks card for $10 AHHH COFFEE AHHH[/quote]

I don't see on the starbucks store where you can order a starbucks card - Anyone see what I'm missing?? This is the biggie for me...

Strange... I had no problems w/ Firefox using the Google Checkout.

Make sure you guys click the Google Checkout button once you add your stuff to the cart!

The google checkout is greyed out and says unavailable for these items. I'm just trying to get AD season 3 like the guy above.

[quote name='dastly75']The google checkout is greyed out and says unavailable for these items. I'm just trying to get AD season 3 like the guy above.[/quote]

I had that problem when I tried to checkout w/ the stores checkout system.

What I did is to go back to the main page of the store, clicked on shopping cart and then google checkout was avaliable.

[quote name='dastly75']arghhhhhhhh it dvd empire is giving me a Shopping Cart - General Error when I try to add coupon[/QUOTE]

I get this same issue trying both IE and Firefox.

EDIT: OK, figured it out. I had to sign out of DVD empire and after doing that, the Google Checkout button appeared. Clicking on the Google Checkout button takes you to a different page where you can enter the coupon code and it works.

Ok Arrested Development Season 3 does not appear to work in google checkout so I don't know how the fuck starman9000 did it.

edit: AHhh! It works at cd universe but not dvd empire, success!

I ordered the Microsoft points at Cd Universe but at dvd empire it says cannot error putting item in cart ive tried it in IE and in Firefox same error why is this happening good deal though 16 bux shipped for 1600 points usually like 23 in california good find.

I couldn't order from DVD Empire either, so I just ordered my stuff from CDuniverse.

I bought Micro Machines V4 for the PS2 & PSP in seperate orders, the games might be pretty good.

Well, I wanted a $12 Marketplace card, but since I don't have the right kind of credit card, I settled on the DVD Angel Blade Punish from CDUniverse for $14.78 shipped. Mwa ha ha! Hey, I love Masami Obari's character designs.

[quote name='Walt Jay']Thanks for the heads up!

It came out to $23 and some change shipped. Of course, it's backordered. But, maybe I'll have better luck with these guys than FYE, who let me know my order that I placed months ago is now being cancelled! :hot:[/QUOTE]

Just placed in my order as well. If it comes through, best deal there will likely be barring a reprint that was actually extensive.

In some cases in order to get the Google Checkout button to be available you have to sign out of your account on the particular site, and then it should be active.

I've had no luck at all trying to pick up Arrested Development S3 on DVDEmpire.

I'm not signed in and have tried both IE and Firefox. Removing it and putting an item which isn't a pre-order seems to work, but ordering just Arrested doesn't function for me.

Those buying from CD Universe, please note that they charge shipping by DISC, not title. So, watch the shipping costs on those box sets.

[quote name='fidodido']I've had no luck at all trying to pick up Arrested Development S3 on DVDEmpire.

I'm not signed in and have tried both IE and Firefox. Removing it and putting an item which isn't a pre-order seems to work, but ordering just Arrested doesn't function for me.

Those buying from CD Universe, please note that they charge shipping by DISC, not title. So, watch the shipping costs on those box sets.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry I got that at cduniverse, where shipping does suck. Its better than ecost though, which is like a minimum of 8.50. I think my total was 14.99 or something at cd universe.

Yes, yeah have to ACTIVATE your Google Checkout account first. then, when you ordering from the site, do NOT log into DVD Empire. Just use the Google Checkout button. Worked for me at DVD Empire and Magazines.com

[quote name='AtariST'] Where exactly are you guys going to get the Marketplace points?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='grendel19']Damn, the live points is already unavailable at dvdempire.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you are out of luck for now.

I got Sudoku Gridmaster (DS) from CD Universe. They upped the price a few bucks, but I ended up paying $14.24 shipped. After the $5 Citi statement credit, the final payment is just $9.24 :)

bread's done
Back