$10 off $75 at Gamestop.com

Cow_tipper

CAGiversary!
I got an email from Gamestop this morning, mentioning that it had been a long time since I had shopped with them and that they wanted me back. They gave me a coupon code for $10 off an order of $75 or more on their website. The email doesn't say anything about it being one time use only, so it's worth a shot, although it's not as good as some other current deals. Here's what they sent me.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Save $10 on orders $75 or more

Use the coupon code: B7F9665F3B45

Must use coupon code where prompted and click "ACTIVATE". Continental US customers only. May not be combined with other coupons or offers. Coupon only valid on in-stock items. Not applicable on consoles or bundled items, including those with free gifts. Offer expires on 12/21/2007 and is only available on items purchased online at GameStop.com or EBgames.com.[/FONT]

Thanks, OP, but it's useless because of the B2G1 free deal, unless you're getting RockBand or GH3

[quote name='Leek']Thanks, OP, but it's useless because of the B2G1 free deal, unless you're getting RockBand or GH3[/quote]

Yeah, but once that and the best buy $10 off any game coupon expire, this may be of some use.

bread's done
Back