$10 Off $75 in Video Games/Accessories @ BB (06/05/08 - 06/19/08)

Awesome, thanks! I always like these 10 off 75 coupons, because they end up being more flexible than the 10% off ones. Anybody know if it's still likely that Best Buys will have Wii Fit on Sunday?

[quote name='splintercell']Awesome, thanks! I always like these 10 off 75 coupons, because they end up being more flexible than the 10% off ones. Anybody know if it's still likely that Best Buys will have Wii Fit on Sunday?[/quote]
An employee I talked to yesterday said they will.

My bad, somehow I didn't think it was in the ad when it really is. Hopefully stores will have more than the 10 unit minimum.

So I'm going to price-match Circuit City's $31.99 on Mass Effect, maybe add in Boom Blox to use this coupon? I have to think of other ways to make it work though because I told myself I wouldn't buy Boom Blox at its $49.99 price point. Any recommendations?

So is this good with this Sunday's sale of Rock Band ($150)? Or is is excluded with by the "Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers"?

Best e-mail I ever got. Too bad I've been there 4-5 times in the last week and there's nothing I'd want, unless maybe they had Wii Fit again. Or some cheaper Wii games.

[quote name='Lord Chabelo']So is this good with this Sunday's sale of Rock Band ($150)? Or is is excluded with by the "Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers"?[/QUOTE]

It'd be excluded, but sometimes you get lucky and a cashier doesn't care.

[quote name='SDC']It'd be excluded, but sometimes you get lucky and a cashier doesn't care.[/quote]

I actually wouldn't think that's the case. I have certainly used this sort of coupon on games that are on sale. It's more for things like a free gift card with purchase, which you won't get if you use the coupon.

Why not have them price match the $100 giftcard 40GB bundle and then throw this $10 coupon on top? Is it possible to do both?

[quote name='mox2']Why not have them price match the $100 giftcard 40GB bundle and then throw this $10 coupon on top? Is it possible to do both?[/quote]

The coupon excludes hardware.

http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/pp/edi...380557326;1;02&R=T1_CMP_10660&A=1007&ci=10660

33477_BestBuy10off75_122_659lo.jpg

Just got this email, maybe it'll help someone out...

[quote name='Lord Chabelo']So is this good with this Sunday's sale of Rock Band ($150)? Or is is excluded with by the "Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers"?[/quote]

Actually I stacked this today at my Besy Buy with the 10% off 3 games coupon AND also the $10 off $75 or more coupon to score GRID for Xbox 360 and Wii Mario Kart !

Niice !

Xfactor

[quote name='Xfactor4']Actually I stacked this today at my Besy Buy with the 10% off 3 games coupon AND also the $10 off $75 or more coupon to score GRID for Xbox 360 and Wii Mario Kart !

Niice !

Xfactor[/quote]

Niice indeed...what was the grand total??

I'm thinkin price match walmart's $100 GC deal on a ps3, then use the two coupons listed above to turn your giftcard into roughly $120 worth of goodies.....why not (and get your reward zone points)

[quote name='shadowkast']Niice indeed...what was the grand total??[/quote]

Hahaha !!

It was a CAG dream for me today. Here goes:

Grid Xbox 360 $59.99 - $11.00 with 110% price match from FRYS electronics=
$48.99 - $10.00 Reward Zone Certificates=
net $38.99+tax

Mario Kart Wii $49.99 - $10 off $75 in videogames/accessorys purchase=
$39.99 - $4.00 after 10% off movies/videogames coupon=
net $35.99+tax

Less $70.01 gift card refund balance I had left over from using the 25% off toy coupon from Bestbuy (YMMV coupon) on a ELITE XBOX 360 a LONG TIME AGO (the one that was also on slickdeals)

and so all I had to pay was like $10.40 in cash !!

So grand total was $80.41 for both games AFTER tax ! SCORE !! :applause:

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face for a while after I walked out of the store !:cool:

Xfactor

[quote name='Xfactor4']Hahaha !!

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face for a while after I walked out of the store !:cool:

Xfactor[/quote]

I bet....That's a TRUE CAG at work there:applause:

[quote name='Xfactor4']Hahaha !!

Grid Xbox 360 $59.99 - $11.00 with 110% price match from FRYS electronics=
$48.99[/quote]

OFF TOPIC BUT: You think my BB will PM even though the closest Fry's is 60 miles away and in a different state???

[quote name='shadowkast']OFF TOPIC BUT: You think my BB will PM even though the closest Fry's is 60 miles away and in a different state???[/quote]

If you can bring in an actual ad, I think they would !

Also, what was really weird tonight is that I bought GRID last night by itself when BB was out of stock of Mariokart Wii and did a price match for the 100% FRYS ad at that time.

SO...when I found out they got Mario Kart Wii in stock today, I decided to go in and return the earlier copy of GRID I bought yesterday and then REPURCHASE Grid and Mario Kart Wii at the same time so that I could use the $10 off $75 purchase.

To do this, I brought the advertisement into the store again with me to do the price match. Funny thing is, the lady told me the game GRID was on sale for $48.99 already !?!?!?! so my ad for the price match to $49.99 would not help me ? I don't know if she was mistaken or not, but it was the same difference to me so I said sounds good ! You may want to call your local BB and have them actually scan the game and see if it comes up $48.99 ?!?!

Xfactor

P.S. You can also go to this website and print out the GRID sales price ad below. Might be a little bit YMMV but Best Buy is normally pretty cool when it comes to us reward zone members ! ;)

http://www.frys-electronics-ads.com/

Unfortunately, they don't have the scan of the grid ad and price that they had up yesterday since the ad was a Wednesday-Thursday expiration date ad.
BUT the new ad came out today for FRIDAY and GRID is in it for $49.99 AGAIN ! so this site should have the ad scan up soon and you should be able to print it out if all goes well. Good luck !

Just wondering what's stopping someone from getting a cheap game or two along with some random 360 game, and returning the random 360 game to circumvent the $75 minimum. Do they take their 10 bucks back or something?

[quote name='Gull28']Just wondering what's stopping someone from getting a cheap game or two along with some random 360 game, and returning the random 360 game to circumvent the $75 minimum. Do they take their 10 bucks back or something?[/quote]

Well I think they will take the $10 off the price of BOTH games ratio wise as to their selling price so maybe $7.00 off the Xbox 360 game and $3.00 off the cheapy. SO if you return the cheapy, you would of course still get to keep the $7.00 off !

Also, had you done this AND stacked the 10% off new games coupon, you would likey get the 10% off the Xbox 360 game ($5-$6) AND also the $7.00 off or so from the $10 coupon AFTER returning your cheapy game ! :lol:

Xfactor

[quote name='shiro67']can this be used on psp memory sticks?[/quote]

It says Videogames AND accessories so if it was a SONY PSP packaged memory stick, I would think it work work.

If it was just a SONY memory stick, it MIGHT be YMMV but I would certainly try it and kindly explain my case that it is a accessory and hopefully someone would override if it came down to that.

Just my 2 cents..

Xfactor

[quote name='Xfactor4']Well I think they will take the $10 off the price of BOTH games ratio wise as to their selling price so maybe $7.00 off the Xbox 360 game and $3.00 off the cheapy. SO if you return the cheapy, you would of course still get to keep the $7.00 off![/quote]

Actually, every time I have used one of these $10 off $75 coupons, it takes the whole $10 off one item, seemingly at random (maybe the most expensive, but definitely not consistently the first or last to scan).

[quote name='joe6555']Will this work on Guitar Hero III?[/quote]

Yep..Make sure you use the 10% coupon off video game coupon and then stack the $10 off $75.00 purchase of games or accessories as well !! :lol:

Xfactor

[quote name='splintercell']Actually, every time I have used one of these $10 off $75 coupons, it takes the whole $10 off one item, seemingly at random (maybe the most expensive, but definitely not consistently the first or last to scan).[/quote]

Hmmm... Maybe so, maybe so.. When I bought Grid 360 and Mario Kart Wii it did take the $10.00 off Mario Kart Wii which was $1.00 more than Grid at $49.95 since I had price matched Grid 110% from Frys electronics down from $59.99 to $48.99 and the receipt took the whole $10.00 coupon off of Mario Kart Wii.

I thought it was because I had already got a PM/adjustment on Grid but maybe you are onto something Splintercell...

Xfactor

[quote name='Xfactor4']Yep..Make sure you use the 10% coupon off video game coupon and then stack the $10 off $75.00 purchase of games or accessories as well !! :lol:

Xfactor[/quote]

Will they accept them both?

[quote name='joe6555']Will they accept them both?[/quote]

It worked for me yesterday when I bought Grid Xbox 360 and Mario Kart Wii ?! I even did it at Customer Service Desk for what its worth ???? :roll:

I price matched Grid to $48.99 against Fry's electronics and then I used $10.00 in reward zone certificates to make Grid $38.99+tax and then I bought Mario Kart Wii which took off the $10.00 coupon making it $39.99 and then the 10% off video game coupon making it $35.99+tax !!!

Both of the coupons scanned perfectly I am pretty sure and just so you know, I handed the cashier the 10% video game purchase coupon 1st and then I handed her the next one saying, "this one also gives me $10.00 off when I spend over $75.00 on games or accessories.." and she took it and it scanned fine !?!?

So wouldn't hurt to try. It worked for me ??;)

Xfactor

Just used this coupon, in combination with a price match of Circuit City's sale of Rock Band, so the total was $145+tax
Th cashier took a long hard look at the coupon, as if double checking if she could tell me that I could not use the coupon, but she couldn't

bread's done
Back