$10 off a game 29.99 or over Best Buy Coupons ?

Perhaps they might have some coupons during the PS3 launch similar to the XBox 360 launch.

No one knows for sure yet.

The GGC $5 off $19.99 is still abundant. PM me if you really want one, OP. I've got a few to spare...

[quote name='ITDEFX']bet you those fake photoshopped ones from the earlier this year will pop up around the PS3/Wii launch time.[/QUOTE]

I orgasmed- that coupon was godly.

[quote name='djkunai']I orgasmed- that coupon was godly.[/quote]

QFT! Castlevania DoS for $25 could never be beat, along with Sonic Rush for $20, although it is that much now.

Yeah, I'm holding off on buying stuff right now just cause they're bound to have something... they had a $5 off for the PSP and a $10 off for the 360... so yeah, this is a good time for them to issue another. And I saved maybe $300 with that fucking coupon.

I remember that the coupon still worked earlier this year... I gave it to the cashier in February and he's like "this expired a month ago." I told him to scan it anyway, he shrugged, and the thing worked. Fantastic.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']QFT! Castlevania DoS for $25 could never be beat, along with Sonic Rush for $20, although it is that much now.[/quote]
Bwaha, this was before my Best Buy had this dickmaster manager. Fry's would always have the DS games $5 off the normal price, then I'd use the coupon. I got Trauma Center and Casltevania DoS for $20 each.

[quote name='paintballers']That coupon was from the XBOX 360 launch[/quote]
Hopefully they would make some for the PS3 launch.

[quote name='paintballers']That coupon was from the XBOX 360 launch[/QUOTE]

There was actually a prior coupon that was in an in-store PC magazine. It was meant for PC games but worked on console games as well. I used it to get Castlevania: DoS at launch for $24.99.

I can't remembered which magz have the coupon: Pre-order any WII game at Bestbuy & get $10 off instant when you buy any game price $29.99 or more. (checkout EGM/Gampro/Gamer/PSM/Game Informer).

[quote name='Josef']There was actually a prior coupon that was in an in-store PC magazine. It was meant for PC games but worked on console games as well. I used it to get Castlevania: DoS at launch for $24.99.[/QUOTE]
I tried to do that, but instead of $10 off, they would only give me 10% off.

bread's done
Back