Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Exclusive CAG Halo 3 Sweepstakes from GameQuest Direct

Prize: Halo 3 Legendary Edition

Rules: CAG members who make any purchase using the below coupon codes (listed in bold) from 8-01-07 to 9-20-07 will be automatically entered to win a Halo 3 Legendary Edition for Xbox 360.

Save $10 on Halo 3 Pre-order - HALO3
Save $10 on Halo 3 Limited Edition Pre-order - HALO3LE
Save $10 on Halo 3 Legendary Edition Pre-order - CAG10

Save $5 on orders $50 or more - CAG5
Save $10 orders $100 or more - CAG10
Free UPS ground shipping orders $75 or more - CAGSHIP

One winner will be selected on September 21, 2007 and will be announced in this thread. Prize will ship immediately upon confirmation.
If winner doesn't respond (via CAG Private Message to CheapyD) within 2 business days, another winner will selected for the prize.

[quote name='CheapyD']Exclusive CAG Halo 3 Sweepstakes from GameQuest Direct

Prize: Halo 3 Legendary Edition

Rules: CAG members who make any purchase using the below coupon codes (listed in bold) from 8-01-07 to 9-20-07 will be automatically entered to win a Halo 3 Legendary Edition for Xbox 360.

Save $10 on Halo 3 Pre-order - HALO3
Save $10 on Halo 3 Limited Edition Pre-order - HALO3LE
Save $10 on Halo 3 Legendary Edition Pre-order - CAG10

Save $5 on orders $50 or more - CAG5
Save $10 orders $100 or more - CAG10
Free UPS ground shipping orders $75 or more - CAGSHIP

One winner will be selected on September 21, 2007 and will be announced in this thread. Prize will ship immediately upon confirmation.
If winner doesn't respond (via CAG Private Message to CheapyD) within 2 business days, another winner will selected for the prize.[/QUOTE]
can you use both CAG10 and CAGSHIP on one order?

Interesting. I've never used GameQuest before, how fast does the shipping typically take?

Now, this is too funny to me but I just had to say something. The contest is for a Legendary edition but one of the coupon codes you have to use to get in on the contest is to pre-order the same thing so I wonder if you won the Legendary edition but had paid for one would they let you cancel the one you paid for?

[quote name='cdeener']Now, this is too funny to me but I just had to say something. The contest is for a Legendary edition but one of the coupon codes you have to use to get in on the contest is to pre-order the same thing so I wonder if you won the Legendary edition but had paid for one would they let you cancel the one you paid for?[/quote]
Yes, I already brought that up with them...no worries.

What do you guys think of this kind of contest/promotion?
Would you be interested in future pre-order discounts that automatically give you a chance to win the item for free?

Hmm so $59 for Halo 3 minus the $10 you save plus $5 coupon makes it about $44. Great deal but I don't want to wait a couple days for it to ship.

Hey guys, i was playing xbox online today and i saw that this kid had a contest type thing going on. I figured id check it out and after reading it, it sounded legit. I havent signed up yet but prolly will b/c its free. What do you guys think? www.xbox360utopia.com Maybe ill win a free Halo 3. Worth a shot i guess.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yes, I already brought that up with them...no worries.

What do you guys think of this kind of contest/promotion?
Would you be interested in future pre-order discounts that automatically give you a chance to win the item for free?[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely be interested in these types of contests as long as they're up within reasonable time (~2 months or earlier before the game comes out).

However, I'll have to pass on this one since I already pre-ordered the LE from BB during their get 1600 MS Points for $5 promo.

I stupidly missed out on the liongames offer. I jumped at this as it's the only way I'll be getting the LE for below retail. Thanks, Cheapy

Sweet. Thanks for the deal. Got it for 55 including shipping. Not bad considering I'd be paying 10 bucks or even a bit more than that in store with tax.

just curious before I place my preorder...is my card charged now, or when it ships. I assume when it ships, but if it's not and I spend our food money for the next week on Halo 3 Legendary Edition that I won't get until next month, I'll be looking for a cheap hotel to stay in after my girlfriend boots me out of the house.

Edit- nevermind, I found the answer on their site, under the prerelease list of games. Suggestion for GQD. Maybe put in the Shopping part of the FAQ the part about not being charged until the game ships. Right now, it's just a sentence on the top of the page with the prerelease games. Easy to find sure, unless you're looking through the FAQs for an answer, in which case it's not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back