$10 Off all Ubisoft 3DS games at Amazon (Ends 7/2)

cgarb84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_24010_20311160_pe_button/?docId=1000699031&ie=UTF8

Ubisoft having a 3DS game sale on Amazon right now. Also for anyone that bought Zelda:OoT and got the $20 off a 3DS game discount this deal is great if you haven't used your discount yet. I think I might bite on Ghost Recon for $10.

EDIT: Damnit for whatever reason when you add a Ubisoft game to your shopping cart and check out you get the $10 off from the current sale but you don't get the $20 from Zelda off. There is no reason this shouldn't work right now. I think I will email Amazon about it and see if I get anywhere.

Second EDIT: After going thru Amazon CS I was able to get Ghost Recon for $10! If you persevere it will work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how long this sale will last? Also, my game actually DID come up to be $10 at the end. The two offers DO combine. At least they did for Rabbids 3D.

I WAS able to get Ghost Recon down to $10 but I had to go through Customer Service to do it. Still I am happy, a great deal it is!

The sale goes until July 2 btw, I added it the the topic title.

Ghost Recon is an amazing game, BTW. I have it, and it is tied with Zelda as the best game out for 3DS IMO. If you liked Advance Wars, or other turn-based strategy games, Ghost Recon is easily one of the best out there.

I can't vouch for every game there but I recommend avoiding Rabbids like the plague. One of the most boring platformers ever made.

i wonder if we can price match toys r us at $15.99 and then get $10 off. Probably not, but it would be cool...

I added Raving Rabbids to my cart this morning, and both the $20 promo from Zelda AND the $10 off were automatically applied, resulting in a $9.99 total! No customer service needed! Maybe it works for some titles but not others?

Comon Amazon, price match ToysRUs here. Would love to buy Rayman 3DS (Picked up Shadow Wars last sunday with Ocarina at Target), it was a fantastic game on the N64 when I last played it, wouldn't mind a portable version.

It was probably one of my favorite N64 platformers. Well... it was no Mario 64... or Banjo Kazooie... or Tooie... or Donkey Kong 64... or Conker... or Rocket Robot on Wheels... or Mystical Ninja... or Mischief Makers...

...But it was still great! Better than Tonic Trouble, the Chameleon Twists, and, dare I say it, Glover!

thanks! Was able to get Ghost Recon for free cause I had some other random $10 off coupon promo applied (in addition to the $20 from OoT). I wish there was an easier way to check what promotional credit we have since I checked my balance via the mp3 download site and it didn't say I had any other credit to use...

[quote name='hmbtnguy']thanks! Was able to get Ghost Recon for free cause I had some other random $10 off coupon promo applied (in addition to the $20 from OoT). I wish there was an easier way to check what promotional credit we have since I checked my balance via the mp3 download site and it didn't say I had any other credit to use...[/QUOTE]

Yeah Amazon needs to make it easier to check where you are with your credit. I always just add some bs item into my shopping cart and go to checkout to see how much credit I have.

[quote name='super_dawn']sent in the lower price to amazon as well... crossing fingers on a price match![/QUOTE]

Um, what?! The deal is for Amazon.

[quote name='icarusmight']um, what?! The deal is for amazon.[/quote]

$29.99 =/= $15.99

Amazon may be running a deal, but it is still not the BEST deal.

[quote name='sadakou']$29.99 =/= $15.99

Amazon may be running a deal, but it is still not the BEST deal.[/QUOTE]

Ah. So I guess he meant that he sent the lower TRU price to Amazon in hopes of a price match. I guess it just sounded funky out of context.

bread's done
Back