10% off any full price game at best buy 11/04-11/19 mw3 uncharted 3 and more $54+tax

If I bought Uncharted 3 yesterday and opened it, can I still bring in this coupon and my receipt to get a price adjustment? Or would they only do that if the game was unopened?

[quote name='shytface']If I bought Uncharted 3 yesterday and opened it, can I still bring in this coupon and my receipt to get a price adjustment? Or would they only do that if the game was unopened?[/QUOTE]

No problem. I do it all the time.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Confirmed: BB will be having a B2G1F sale starting this Sunday. Three employees at the Tukwila, WA location confirmed it. I wonder if this coupon will stack?[/QUOTE]

Coupon says not valid with any other offers.

But damn I wish I could convert my gs credit to bb. I already have skyrim paid off there and mw3 paid off at bb. It'd be nice to snag a free game.

[quote name='TheBigmac'].

Correct. It's multiple uses. I'm actually picking up multiple games for friends and family on Tuesday, 5 to be precise. So I'll ring up 3 and I'll have my wife ring up the other 2 with another print of the coupon. And this is YMMV but if your purchase totals over $100, try stacking this coupon and getting extra gift cards. It might just work:

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-rz-3367409.html[/QUOTE]

hmm, i was reading the fine print for the extra gift card coupon and it seems that a certain amount of it has to be cash spent. there seems to be a limit on how much best buy credit you could use on the purchase. just a heads up.

[quote name='DCpinoy']hmm, i was reading the fine print for the extra gift card coupon and it seems that a certain amount of it has to be cash spent. there seems to be a limit on how much best buy credit you could use on the purchase. just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

You mean where it says "not valid on gift card purchases"? I thought that meant like not valid if you're purchasing gift cards. You think it actually means not valid if you're PAYING WITH gift cards? If it does, I'm toast. 100% of my purchase will be paid on best buy gift cards. If so, I will only be able to pull the 10% off I guess. But now I'm intrigued by the buy 2 get 1 free rumors, if they're true they beat any 10% deal hands down!

[quote name='TheBigmac']You mean where it says "not valid on gift card purchases"? I thought that meant like not valid if you're purchasing gift cards. You think it actually means not valid if you're PAYING WITH gift cards? If it does, I'm toast. 100% of my purchase will be paid on best buy gift cards. If so, I will only be able to pull the 10% off I guess. But now I'm intrigued by the buy 2 get 1 free rumors, if they're true they beat any 10% deal hands down![/QUOTE]

I was referencing to the beginning of the wording. Says something along the lines of "limit $100 in total gift card value with $1000 purchase." Not sure, but to me that sounds like it means with a thousand dollar purchase, only 100 of it can be paid with gift cards. Either that or its just a typo.

[quote name='DCpinoy']I was referencing to the beginning of the wording. Says something along the lines of "limit $100 in total gift card value with $1000 purchase." Not sure, but to me that sounds like it means with a thousand dollar purchase, only 100 of it can be paid with gift cards. Either that or its just a typo.[/QUOTE]

^nah, that just means the max amount of gift card they can give you is $100- so even if you spent $2k, you'd only be able to get $100gc, not $200, and so on and so forth.

[quote name='technicalstylez']^nah, that just means the max amount of gift card they can give you is $100- so even if you spent $2k, you'd only be able to get $100gc, not $200, and so on and so forth.[/QUOTE]

Alright sorry guys, there must be a typo then. Because it states that the gift card is supposed to be 130 for 1000 purchase.

So... this "might" work on my Skyrim preorder? I'll take my chances!

Wait... B2G1? So, Skyrim, UC double pack, and Halo: Anniversary here I come!

[quote name='budz']So... this "might" work on my Skyrim preorder? I'll take my chances!

Wait... B2G1? So, Skyrim, UC double pack, and Halo: Anniversary here I come![/QUOTE]

Just curious, what is "UC double pack?" And are you sure (if this promotion is true of course) after paying full price for skyrim Halo anniversary (which is only $39 at amazon and they even give you a $10 gift card) would be the best choice for a freebie?

Damn you BB.

I bought the Uncharted 3 CE yesterday. I even tested premier in the morning to see if the new code was out, but it said not yet.

Now I don't know if I can return and rebuy with 10% off because the return will probably void the 5/100 deal.

Anyone think it can be done without jeopardizing the offer?

[quote name='TheBigmac']Just curious, what is "UC double pack?" And are you sure (if this promotion is true of course) after paying full price for skyrim Halo anniversary (which is only $39 at amazon and they even give you a $10 gift card) would be the best choice for a freebie?[/QUOTE]

Uncharted Double Pack.

It's $40.

So if Best Buy does end up having the B2G1 free next week, what exactly would I have to do to make sure my MW3 and Skyrim pre-orders don't get screwed up with the 5/$100 deal? Would love to get the MGS collection or Dead Island if it won't ruin the pre-orders.

[quote name='budz']So... this "might" work on my Skyrim preorder? I'll take my chances!

Wait... B2G1? So, Skyrim, UC double pack, and Halo: Anniversary here I come![/QUOTE]
Hate to burst bubble: Halo releases the week after (11/15) so no go for your deal.

Damn, if I could get the B2G1, 10% AND my $20 off Rocksmith coupon to all work I would crap my pants... But honestly, what are the chances of getting the $20 coupon for Rocksmith to work with any of these deals?

[quote name='david12795']hmm skyward sword, UC3 and what else..[/QUOTE]

Skyward Sword releases 11/20 unfortunately, and the B2G1 deal would end 11/13.

Just got a response from the mods on the BBY forums...pretty quick turnaround, usually it takes longer. Anywho, he told me that a b2g1 and the 10% coupon will NOT cancel out or make any games eligible for the 5/$100 deal ineligible. So, if this b2g1 happens, for those of us who are planning on nabbing skyrim and mw3, getting a free game wont screw us! nor will using a 10% code!

[quote name='themightypencil']Just got a response from the mods on the BBY forums...pretty quick turnaround, usually it takes longer. Anywho, he told me that a b2g1 and the 10% coupon will NOT cancel out or make any games eligible for the 5/$100 deal ineligible. So, if this b2g1 happens, for those of us who are planning on nabbing skyrim and mw3, getting a free game wont screw us! nor will using a 10% code![/QUOTE]

WOW! so the B2G1 is now officially confirmed? I assume starting 11/07?

[quote name='themightypencil']Just got a response from the mods on the BBY forums...pretty quick turnaround, usually it takes longer. Anywho, he told me that a b2g1 and the 10% coupon will NOT cancel out or make any games eligible for the 5/$100 deal ineligible. So, if this b2g1 happens, for those of us who are planning on nabbing skyrim and mw3, getting a free game wont screw us! nor will using a 10% code![/QUOTE]

wouldn't you have to wait til friday then to get the games since skyrim comes out the 11th?

That's great to read! Now I can pick up Dead Island since my friends have been pestering me to get it and play with them. Lol.

@Kyo: Yes. Pre-orders need to be picked up within five days for the deal to still count. :)

[quote name='Luxuria']That's great to read! Now I can pick up Dead Island since my friends have been pestering me to get it and play with them. Lol.

@Kyo: Yes. Pre-orders need to be picked up within five days for the deal to still count. :)[/QUOTE]

damn, i dont think i can wait til friday to pick up call of duty. oh well, i can still get 10% off the hardened edition.

Is there a valid 10% off general coupon (that would work with prepaid refill phone cards)? I found one that expired in October and it listed phone cards (not necessarily prepaid refill phone cards, but the other type that you use from a landline??).

Thanks for the 10% off videogame coupon, I plan to use that when I pick up some games during the B2G1Free sale.

[quote name='TheBigmac']WOW! so the B2G1 is now officially confirmed? I assume starting 11/07?[/QUOTE]

he wouldn't confirm it 100%, but said that it wouldnt interfere with the promotion...so theres still a chance it might not happen, but we will see. I can wait for MW3 if it means I can pick up something for free!

Can you link your question?

I want to save the answer in case I have an issue later.

Thanks!

[quote name='TheBigmac']WOW! so the B2G1 is now officially confirmed? I assume starting 11/07?[/QUOTE]

Not really. I haven't seen this post, but the poster just said that A B2G1 wouldn't cause an issue. People forget that the first game NCAA 12 fell on a b2g1 sale so could easily be seen as them answering this question about NCAA.

[quote name='reaperwilly']Might be a dumb question. Can I use this 10% off on a new wireless 360 controller?[/QUOTE]

If the coupon excludes video game hardware then no. This one wont work for that.

Nice, I will try to use this to get money back on Rage, Batman, Battlefield, and Uncharted. Next week, I will see if I am able to get all of the money back on one of the games if B2G1 free is in fact next week. It is probably a longshot, but it won't hurt to try.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']If the coupon excludes video game hardware then no. This one wont work for that.[/QUOTE]
"Hardware" usually means consoles, and accessories like controllers are typically their own category, alongside games themselves.

[quote name='splintercell']"Hardware" usually means consoles, and accessories like controllers are typically their own category, alongside games themselves.[/QUOTE]

You can try, but I was always denied when it said hardware. I think the same way you do as it is really a peripheral or accessory. But my 3 local BBY seem to think differently.

[quote name='Kuroknight27']So do i need to show my phone, or can i just show them the printed coupon.[/QUOTE]

Reports of using either have been successfully in the past.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']no. not basically $60. More like $56 and some change. Where do you live that they charge that much tax?[/QUOTE]

I live in Washington state and the sales tax rate here is 9.5%. What sucks even more is that Amazon charges us sales tax too.

So potentially, with the 10% off coupon, the buy 2 get 1 free, the 10$ GC with 100$, and the extra 50% TiV towards pre-orders, there is a lot potential here to save a ton of money on all the new games coming out...

[quote name='kross036']So potentially, with the 10% off coupon, the buy 2 get 1 free, the 10$ GC with 100$, and the extra 50% TiV towards pre-orders, there is a lot potential here to save a ton of money on all the new games coming out...[/QUOTE]

B2g1 sounds pretty squashed as we have had 3 BBY employees that saw the ad say there isn't a b2g1...

Maybe the week after though... I have to put my hopes in something.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']B2g1 sounds pretty squashed as we have had 3 BBY employees that saw the ad say there isn't a b2g1...

Maybe the week after though... I have to put my hopes in something.[/QUOTE]

Ah, for real? Sounded like it was an almost for sure thing. Now I'm sad.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Looks like I am return/rebuying Uncharted 3 CE and Batman Arkham City CE for $10 off each.[/QUOTE]screw that if your near a sam's club price match them & get $15 back each
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307003

[quote name='themightypencil']anyone know this can be used on games for the 5/$100 program, or will this interefere with qualifying games?[/QUOTE]doesn't interfere it just discounts the title

[quote name='vballboy51']Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Excludes new release DVDs, video game hardware, Microsoft Kinect, Sony Move and Point-of-Sale Activated Cards
be careful with the "new" part. you have to wait a week to pick them up.[/QUOTE]there's a glitch you CAN actually buy new release dvds & Point of sale cards. I get them on pre-paid phones cards all the time no issue

[quote name='earvcunanan']Confirmed: BB will be having a B2G1F sale starting this Sunday. Three employees at the Tukwila, WA location confirmed it. I wonder if this coupon will stack?[/QUOTE]won't stack "package deals" get cancelled out automatically by the system once the coupon is scanned kiss the b2g1 goodbye.

[quote name='sgaldis']Hell yeah, I'm definitely gonna wait until Friday to pick up my Uncharted 3 CE, this will basically negate the tax for me (pretty much $10)![/QUOTE]$85 price match^^^

Wait... B2G1? So, Skyrim, UC double pack, and Halo: Anniversary here I come![/QUOTE]make sure to PRE-ORDER HERE & get the $10 credit
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307004
also, there's credits for WWE12 & NFS:The Run

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I bought the Uncharted 3 CE yesterday. I even tested premier in the morning to see if the new code was out, but it said not yet.

Now I don't know if I can return and rebuy with 10% off because the return will probably void the 5/100 deal.

Anyone think it can be done without jeopardizing the offer?[/QUOTE]Don't return/rebuy will void the deal but a "price adjusment" won't...even better just follow the above link to get the $85 pm if your near a Sam's club

[quote name='cg1407']What number do you have to text Silver or Premier to?[/QUOTE]332211 also, there's a new RZ silver coupon book text "RZ" to 332211

[quote name='nakanenui']Is there a valid 10% off general coupon (that would work with prepaid refill phone cards)? I found one that expired in October and it listed phone cards (not necessarily prepaid refill phone cards, but the other type that you use from a landline??).

Thanks for the 10% off videogame coupon, I plan to use that when I pick up some games during the B2G1Free sale.[/QUOTE]It works on my net10 phones cards.
"package deal" it won't work once the coupon is scanned the b2g1 will be cancelled out automatically by the system.

[quote name='kross036']So potentially, with the 10% off coupon, the buy 2 get 1 free, the 10$ GC with 100$, and the extra 50% TiV towards pre-orders, there is a lot potential here to save a ton of money on all the new games coming out...[/QUOTE] "package deal" it won't work once the coupon is scanned the b2g1 will be cancelled out automatically by the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these people trying to stack multiple deals and whatnot is fun to read. I'll be perfectly content using the 10% off coupon on my Skyrim preorder that I practically already paid off with the $40 I got for Arkham City (which I only paid $45 for anyways :D ). After tax, I should be able to walk out with Skyrim for less than $20!

[quote name='Enuf']
Don't return/rebuy will void the deal but a "price adjusment" won't...even better just follow the above link to get the $85 pm if your near a Sam's club
[/QUOTE]
So if I try to get 10% off of my previous Rage, Forza and Batman Pre-Orders, can I tell them it's a store self price match? Or will they force me to return/rebuy in that case?

[quote name='kyo27']damn, i dont think i can wait til friday to pick up call of duty. oh well, i can still get 10% off the hardened edition.[/QUOTE]

Here is the trick. Go pick up COD on Tuesday...not using ur membership or preorder.

come back on friday, purchase COD again with your pre-order, and then purchase Skyrim with your other pre-order. Choose your free game.

Now using your receipt from your Tuesday purchase...that is NOT linked to your account or pre-order, return the unopened copy of COD. That is how you win at the cheapasswaitinggame

11/16 - 11/21/11

Skyward Sword Limited Edition (11/20) - $62.99
Saints Row: The Third Platinum Pack (11/15) - $89.99
uDraw GameTablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist (11/15) - $62.99

bread's done
Back