10% off coupon EB/GS, expires 9/21/07

MrBeatdown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I don't have a photobucket account so I can't post a pic of the coupon. Sorry.

The coupon comes in the email you recieve when you sign up for the GameStop newsletter. It's exactly the same as the one that just expired a few days ago. It has a picture of Mario on it.

Hopefully one of you guys can post it.

It's the same deal as the last coupon:

Exclusive e-mail offer. 10% off you next purchase at EB/GS. Expires 9/21/07. Not good on hardware... You know the rest.

EDIT:

Toaster Driver just posted the image. Everybody hug him.

[quote name='Toaster Driver']here ya go guys, i'm expecting cookies. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1272/couponbj8.jpg[/quote]

[quote name='MrBeatdown']I don't have a photobucket account so I can't post a pic of the coupon. Sorry.

The coupon comes in the email you recieve when you sign up for the GameStop newsletter. It's exactly the same as the one that just expired a few days ago. It has a picture of Mario on it.

Exclusive e-mail offer. 10% off you next purchase at EB/GS. Expires 9/21/07. Not good on hardware... You know the rest.[/QUOTE]
Nice. Someone needs to post this so I can use it on Eternal Sonata.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']I don't have a photobucket account so I can't post a pic of the coupon. Sorry.

Exclusive e-mail offer. 10% off you next purchase at EB/GS. Expires 9/21/07. Not good on hardware... You know the rest.[/quote]

why don't you use http://imageshack.us/? No need to create an account to upload pics.

Meh, been spoiled by the "$10 off $24.99 and up used xb360 game" coupon from last week. I'm good for a while... or until the next great coupon comes along. The 10% off seems so little because I live in NYC and tax is already 8.375% which makes the 10% off seem like nothing.

[quote name='jjz203']Meh, been spoiled by the "$10 off $24.99 and up used xb360 game" coupon from last week. I'm good for a while... or until the next great coupon comes along. The 10% off seems so little because I live in NYC and tax is already 8.375% which makes the 10% off seem like nothing.[/quote]

If you're buying games with just store credit then you don't get taxed, so the 10% off is definitely noticeable. I paid $54 for BioShock with the coupon and store credit.

I signed up for the newsletter in the hopes of getting one...I'll post it as soon as it rolls in...if it rolls in...

The only coupon in the newsletter emailed to me is for $10 off a used Gamecube making it $29.99

gcgq3.jpg

[quote name='hav0k99']The only coupon in the newsletter emailed to me is for $10 off a used Gamecube making it $29.99
[/quote]

The 10% off is a new subscriber coupon. It arrives in a 'welcome to gamestop' e-mail. So far gamestop managed to e-mail me two identical e-mails in the past two days. The first one with an expired coupon, the second one apologizing for sending an expired (8/31) coupon and enclosing... an identical expired coupon. Kwality Kontrol.

has anyone run into any coupon nazis that are super anal about using it only once? I dont think i've tried it twice at one store (yet), but were managers alerted via email about this or what?

[quote name='monkeydeew']has anyone run into any coupon nazis that are super anal about using it only once? I dont think i've tried it twice at one store (yet), but were managers alerted via email about this or what?[/quote]
I used a couple last month with no problem at the same store - it's not tied to any personal information, so unless you're using it over and over again with a manager or something, I think you'd be fine.

I signed up with a new email account about five hours ago so I could post the image, but I have yet to get anything from them.

Toaster Driver - Thanks.

With the previous coupon, did anyone have any luck of stacking the coupon with EDGE discount to get 20% off used?

I see that its for texas, hopefully that wont matter! im going to try to use it anyway, and i signed up for a newsletter under 2 different email accounts so maybe ill get 2 more coupons at some point!
and just in time too because i was planning on going there this weekend

[quote name='rainybutterfly']I see that its for texas, hopefully that wont matter! im going to try to use it anyway, and i signed up for a newsletter under 2 different email accounts so maybe ill get 2 more coupons at some point!
and just in time too because i was planning on going there this weekend[/quote]

The Texas address is the national headquarters.

[quote name='SuperFox']Toaster Driver - Thanks.

With the previous coupon, did anyone have any luck of stacking the coupon with EDGE discount to get 20% off used?[/QUOTE]

I used this same coupon from the last time it was posted at 3 differetn gamestops with no problem stacking the edge. Should work out ok.

To the guy who was pissed about it ending before Halo 3 being released - You might try using it for the pre-order, and just paying the full price of the game.

On a side note, I used a cropped version of that email with just the coupon picture itself to get 10% a 360 refurb system. :) YMMV I think he tried putting in the code and it didn't work, so he just overrode the system for the 10% off.

Yeah, says it's not for consoles.

Should be noted it's the same damn code as last time except with a different expiration date.

would of been nice to have this for bio shock. oh well, bio shock is well worth paying full price for.

[quote name='jjz203']Meh, been spoiled by the "$10 off $24.99 and up used xb360 game" coupon from last week. I'm good for a while... or until the next great coupon comes along. The 10% off seems so little because I live in NYC and tax is already 8.375% which makes the 10% off seem like nothing.[/QUOTE]

The difference is this coupon is good for new purchases, not just used. Also, I have a whopping 10% sales tax, so I don't want to hear it. :speaktothehand:

[quote name='Mako1215']Has anyone croped the coypon yet??[/quote]Are you talking about cropping the coupon? :whistle2:s

Why would you be asking about that? It looks perfectly fine the way it is.

Yea that's what I meant. It's cold in the computer lab so my fingers aren't working with me. I just wanted to have the 10% off and not the rest of garbo on there.

[quote name='Mako1215']Yea that's what I meant. It's cold in the computer lab so my fingers aren't working with me. I just wanted to have the 10% off and not the rest of garbo on there.[/quote]Why wouldn't you want the rest of the garbage on there? It's the terms of the coupon, you have to abide by them.

scratch the above, i just read it again.
thats good because i was planning on going there this weekend and picking up some games and movies.

[quote name='shrike4242']That's illegal. Go practice that elsewhere.[/quote]

does this mean i shouldnt use this coupon if i did last time?

Fraud. Moving on.

Might decide to grab the Persona 3 guide. Looks like it's already fetching good money on eBay, might as well get it for myself, with a high likelihood of ditching it in the future if I don't need it.

bread's done
Back