10% off coupon for Circuit City

Rusty Ghia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got the AAA 10% off coupon for purchases of $199 and up for Circuit City because I thought that I was going to get a TV. Turns out the TV was wrong for what I needed, so I'm not going to bother. The coupon has two codes, one for online purchases, one for in-store purchases. I'm assuming that using one voids the other.

First person to ask for it gets both. Don't ask if you aren't going to use it.

The restrictions as listed on the e-mail:
Exclusions: Valid through 12/31/2007. This offer is good for one use only and applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes gaming consoles, notebook and desktop computers, Xbox 360, Panasonic Plasma TV’s, Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Oakley,Velodyne, Bose, Polk, HP MP3 players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder, Sony XBR TV’s, LG, Akai, ESA, KEF, firedog, City Advantage, Outlet and Circuit City GC purchases, delivery fees, shipping charges and sales tax not included in total purchase calculation. Coupon code valid on-line, in-store, or at 1-800-593-4391. Barcode valid in-store only. Not combinable with select Circuit City offers. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted. Price matching not available on-line. See store for details.

fuck man.... lol... i really needed this bad for guitar hero 2 xbox 360 version. o well, congrats Ivanhoe

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']Really? I thought that you had to be a member of AAA.[/quote]Its floating around online some where - you can enter in as a non-member and still get the coupon

[quote name='oemor']you could get a coupon here www.aaa.com/circuitcity
just click on promotional code to be emailed to you, then click on continue as non member then enter your email. worked for me and im not a member[/quote]

it says member only

bread's done
Back