$10 Off GameStop Online Purchase Code for Entering UFC Undisputed 2010 Sweepstakes

Lord Humongous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
I entered the UFC Undisputed 2010 Sweepstakes yesterday and today received an email with a one-time-use $10 off any GS online order code.

https://www.gamestopufc2010.com/

The disclaimer states it can't be combined with any other offers...but I know this is sometimes not the case with GS.com. Haven't tried any combos myself...

Disclaimer:
*Enter coupon code where prompted and click activate. Coupon valid for one time use only. Offer valid online only. Offer excludes consoles, hardware, pre-release limited/collector's editions and gift cards. May not be combined with other offers. Coupon expires on 10/1/2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
My code also didn't work--it kept showing 10% instead of $10. After numerous back-n-forth emails, GameStop finally did the right thing and issued a $10 refund on one of my recently shipped orders. Surprised they did the right thing... just unfortunate that it took so long.

Now... just waiting on my $10 coupon for pre-ordering UFC 2010...

Just order 2010 FIFA world cup for PS3 and the coupon wasn't working. I called to see if they would provide a new code and the CS rep told me to go ahead and place the order and call back and ask for him to get it adjusted. I think this is the safest bet for anyone trying to get the adjustment, place order and immediately call them up. With matters like these I dunno why people would prefer email (generally slower when trying to contact a big corporation) vs getting on the phone and waiting a few minutes

Quick question for those who may have used this code on a used game.

Has anyone tried applying both SAVER and CAG16 to their order, on top of the $10 off (even though it says cannot be combined with other offers) and successfully have GS honor all discounts?

I'm thinking of placing an order using this, but I can't get SAVER to reflect free shipping when I checkout, nor CAG16.

I'm sure it's been covered already, but how long do these codes remain valid for? I have two of them, but I'm down to $20 something in credit right now at GS and I don't feel like spending real cash on a game if I don't have to.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Trick r' Treat lol funny exp. Date, can people still get these codes? I wouldn't mind ssf4 for 17.99 ;)[/QUOTE]

It appears that the sweepstakes is over, so you won't get any that way. I might share a code if i don't use the ones i have.

Code worked great on the Lego Indiana Jones 2 deal they had today. Hopefully they do not cancel the order since it was back-ordered by the time I saw it had dropped to $20.

Now to use the Amazon $20 from SMG2 before it runs out.

Anyone had issues using this code? I've tried it like 5 different times and each time got a different offer ranging from 10% off to free shipping. Strange

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']Anyone had issues using this code? I've tried it like 5 different times and each time got a different offer ranging from 10% off to free shipping. Strange[/QUOTE]

*facepalm*

Look back through the last few pages, this is a known and ongoing issue, hell even GS Customer Support has admitted to the wonkiness of the code, and suggests that you call in after you place an order so they can credit you back the amount of the code.

Edit: Does anyone know if there is a minimum amount needed to use the "SAVER" code?

I'm trying to use the code right now and it's not applying to the games in my cart. Could be glitchy right now so I'll try it again later.

I got mine to work after clearing all the history and cookies on my browser. It may just be a coincidence, but it's worth a try! 3D Dot Game Heroes for $19.99 w/ free shipping!

i just got another email with the code in it from entering the contest, they have changed the wording on the email.

This is how it reads now:

Thanks for entering!

Thank you for registering to win the Ultimate Fighter Life!
Below is a code that will give you 10% off your next purchase at GameStop.com.

This is what it read before:

Thanks for entering!

Below is a code to take $10 off your next purchase* at GameStop.com.

[quote name='steveliv']i just got another email with the code in it from entering the contest, they have changed the wording on the email.

Thanks for entering!

Thanks for entering!

Below is a code to take $10 off your next purchase* at GameStop.com.[/QUOTE]

lol :lol:

[quote name='steveliv']i just got another email with the code in it from entering the contest, they have changed the wording on the email.

Thanks for entering!

Thanks for entering!

Below is a code to take $10 off your next purchase* at GameStop.com.[/QUOTE]

Mine too:cry:

Has anyone tried to purchase multiple orders and call in and get adjustments? I have probably 3 of the codes, and want to buy some cheap games, but not sure if there is a limit on how many codes can be used per person?

[quote name='frankcastle']damn, just got 2 more codes and they are for 10% off and thats what they are giving at checkout. worthless.[/QUOTE]
You should punish them. :twoguns:

The woman I spoke to only refunded me the extra money I was owed (i.e.
with the code at 10% off I only got $2 off, so I was refunded $8); however, I still ended up paying the same amount of tax for the purchase at 10% off.

So I ordered NSMBW on the 20th... had the game for well over a week now and I still haven't got my other $10 code. Should have just fucked with Amazon.

the sweepstakes don't work anymore i entered and did the essay inslso and got 10% off next order instead of 10 dollars off

ugh...I got two codes but only one of them was $10 off. The other one is a 10% off. I used the $10 off to buy SSF4 and was gonna use the second one to buy Uncharted.

If the email you received from the sweepstakes said $10 off, then you are entitled to that promotion. If your email says 10% then that is what you are entitled to. Make your order, and as soon as you get the order confirmation, call GS, don't email them, call them, and tell them the promotion stated that it was $10 off, and they should take care of it no problems.

As for multiple orders, if they say anything, just say the sweepstakes rules allowed for one entry per day, so that is why you have multiple codes. I would stretch out your purchases over a few days, instead of making three orders at once, and asking for changes on those three orders.

i havent seen this covered in the thread-has anyone been successful in calling GS BEFORE they place an order, to get a correct code or a $10 gift card code? is placing the order and calling for a refund the only way?

[quote name='bajingo']i havent seen this covered in the thread-has anyone been successful in calling GS BEFORE they place an order, to get a correct code or a $10 gift card code? is placing the order and calling for a refund the only way?[/QUOTE]

You need to place the order then call them. If you call them about an hour after you place the order, they will be able to change the total for the order, rather than issuing a refund. That is what happened the two times i had to call. They will not do anything until you have placed an order, and they aren't giving out codes anymore.

bread's done
Back