10% off GBA/DS games at Gamestop

thanks for the heads up OP!

10% is weak for GBA/NDS games, that's all gamestop offers?!
better than nothing, but still...

[quote name='BasketCase1080']dumb q... but do they ever have deals like this instore too?[/QUOTE]
Not that I've ever seen, unless they do them as coupons for customers who buy their little card (in which case I guess you always get 10% off USED copies of DS/GBA games). Most in store-promos are usually specific titles or used titles.

With CA 8.75% sales tax, this deal is nearly worthless. On top of that, there is shipping costs and can't combine coupons.

[quote name='NotMSRP']With CA 8.75% sales tax, this deal is nearly worthless. On top of that, there is shipping costs and can't combine coupons.[/QUOTE]

Um, how much would you pay without this code? 10% more. Tax is always there at GS now.

I agree, not a huge discount, but no need for complaints.

On a $29.99 game, it's a $3 discount. Basically free value shipping. Hm, I could go to Wal-Mart and buy the game now, or use this promo and get the game in about 3-4 weeks. Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='scottman']Um, how much would you pay without this code? 10% more. Tax is always there at GS now.[/QUOTE]
No, you forgot about shipping. $2 for the cheapest option. You're saving about a dollar over picking it up in the store, not 10% by any means.

[quote name='NotMSRP']With CA 8.75% sales tax, this deal is nearly worthless. On top of that, there is shipping costs and can't combine coupons.[/quote]

I thought that CA tax was 8.25%?

Gamestop must think their customers are idiots.:shame:

You can only use one code at a time.You can either use gamestop card,10% code or free shipping.Even with the highest price used ds or gba game cost $30.So eventually,you will save only 3 dollars which is equal amount of shipping.They also limit you to ds and gba when you can use gamestop card with no limitations on platform and not guarantee a case or manual I will pass.

bread's done
Back