10% Off In-Store Pickup Orders @ Circuit City

ThatDamnDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
For someone looking to pick up Rock Band or maybe a guitar hero bundle or something, this might be worth it. Money off is money off I suppose.

The coupon code is: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FKAR57YAQH

[/FONT]
If it's a unique code, I apologize, but I don't think Circuit City typically does that. If it is, more power to the first person that uses it. Hope it helps someone.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']The coupon code is: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FKAR57YAQH[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]If it's a unique code, I apologize, but I don't think Circuit City typically does that. If it is, more power to the first person that uses it. Hope it helps someone.[/quote]

It's not unique, since I received the same e-mail with the same code.

Got the same email as well with the same code.

This is the list of eligible items:
Coupon code G3ACMHRA9G can be used for an extra 10% off all the following items in the following categories when you buy online and choose in-store pickup:

* TVs $999 & up
* GPS and projectors $249 & up
* Home audio $199 & up
* Hi-def camcorders $499 & up
* DVD & portable DVD players $149 & up
* Networking $99 & up
* Video games & gaming accessories $50 & up
* All major & small appliances: AC units, vacuums, vacuum accessories, mini fridges, microwaves • toys & kids' electronics • DirectTV units & accessories • satellite dishes • TV antennas • digital cable • VOIP • corded & cordless phones & accessories • karaoke & musical instruments • MP3 accessories • headphones • MP3 speakers • keyboards • mice • computer cables • surge protectors • printer ink • printer paper • laptop cases • shredders • office electronics • calculators • recorders • computer firedog services • digital video services

My email had the same code. But when I clicked on the link to use it, it popped up a screen with a different code:
G3ACMHRA9G

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Ends this Saturday.[/quote]

Something really needs to be done about the obnoxiously long signatures in these forums. I know they only show once, but dude nobody cares about your list of games or your wishlist. really. Why can't you just fit it all on a couple lines?

[quote name='MikeC']My email had the same code. But when I clicked on the link to use it, it popped up a screen with a different code:
G3ACMHRA9G
[/QUOTE]

Same here. Sadly preorders are not available for store pickup, so the code can't be used on SSBB or DMC4.

[quote name='buckeye25']Something really needs to be done about the obnoxiously long signatures in these forums. I know they only show once, but dude nobody cares about your list of games or your wishlist. really. Why can't you just fit it all on a couple lines?[/QUOTE]

Not to mention his horrible taste in movies (sans family guy, of course).

[quote name='gravkill']Same here. Sadly preorders are not available for store pickup, so the code can't be used on SSBB or DMC4.[/quote]

Huh i was thinking the same thing, too bad it dosn't work. Maybe it's time to get rockband (Would be $163 after tax for me...)

[quote name='buckeye25']Something really needs to be done about the obnoxiously long signatures in these forums. I know they only show once, but dude nobody cares about your list of games or your wishlist. really. Why can't you just fit it all on a couple lines?[/QUOTE]

I agree; his signature is obnoxious. We shouldn't be forced to turn off signatures just because of a few bad apples...

And damn, if only this coupon lasted another week! Ah well.

So this would work on systems too? It seems you have to enter your credit card and billing info before you even get to enter the code which is freaking lame.

[quote name='Identity Fraud']So this would work on systems too? It seems you have to enter your credit card and billing info before you even get to enter the code which is freaking lame.[/QUOTE]

did anyone find out about the systems?

[quote name='Identity Fraud']So this would work on systems too? It seems you have to enter your credit card and billing info before you even get to enter the code which is freaking lame.[/quote]

No you don't.

bread's done
Back