$10 off Lady and the Tramp 3-Disc Blu-Ray/DVD/DC Combo PREORDER @ Amazon

Penguin1084

Banned
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=1280661682&pf_rd_i=typ01

Amazon has their *usual* Disney coupon here for Lady and the Tramp 3-Disc Blu/DVD/DC Combo. Right now, the coupon brings the price down to $19.99. I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say that this will be the best way to get the movie since there's no guarantee Disney will put out a $10 coupon (they haven't in a while)

and it can't hurt to lock in a preorder :)

Thanks to Unoriginal26 over at the blu-ray.com forums for the heads up!

thanks OP, never seen this particular film but i have all the other disney blurays thus far so might as well lock in this good deal. thanks again

I was about to preorder this, though thought we'd probably see a coupon on it. Glad I was right. Thanks for the head's up, OP.

Thanks OP. preordered.

Man Amazon makes it a real bitch to preorder, clip a coupon, and not use gift card credit. Gee, I might need that gift card some time between now and February.

[quote name='spydey']I'd rather pay the $10 and get the BluRay case.[/QUOTE]

do you have concrete proof that it's in a DVD case....?

the bottom right has the blu-ray logo which usually means it's an amaray case doesn't it...?

[quote name='trunks982']i'll wait for the 3D version. im not gonna get fooled again.[/QUOTE]

Same here! I owned 2 Discs DVD version. No reason to pick up Blu-ray version and 6 - 12 months later for 3D version.

Here's the list i waiting for 3D version
Little Nemo
Little Mermaid
Pocahotas
Jungle Book
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Mulan
Tarzan

Blu-ray listed first on title means it's in a Blu-ray case.

It's only on the titles listed DVD + Blu-ray that Disney's been pulling that stupid DVD-sized case shit.

Goddamn those Disney blu-ray combos are expensive. My wife is a huge fan of all the animated Disney flicks, but they make one hell of a dent in the wallet.

These coupons are so annoying if you have an existing gift card balance and try to pay with a credit card. It doesn't apply.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Man Amazon makes it a real bitch to preorder, clip a coupon, and not use gift card credit. Gee, I might need that gift card some time between now and February.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problems and had to chat with customer service to get it resolved. The CS rep was able to change the purchase price to $19.99 and the order doesn't reflect a coupon. The CS Rep said he was unable to apply the coupon so he just performed a price adjustment.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks OP. preordered.

Man Amazon makes it a real bitch to preorder, clip a coupon, and not use gift card credit. Gee, I might need that gift card some time between now and February.[/QUOTE]It's very easy to work around that issue, unless you have some ridiculous amount of credit.

Make a pre-order of something that won't release for a while, and with enough cost to use up your credit and then some. It won't bill you until the order ships, so your credit will sit in limbo for the moment.

Make the order of the item with the coupon, and pick your payment method.

Once the order with the item + coupon has been placed, cancel the "fake" order you made with your credit. Once canceled, your credit will immediately back in your account like nothing happened.

I've had to do that a few times in the past and that method above has worked every single time.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Why doesn't this work with the 2-disc version too, I don't care about the digital copy. That would have brought it down to $14.99[/QUOTE]

I expect that by the time it comes out, 2 disc blu/dvd will be $19.99 and the blu/dvd/dc combo pack will be $24.99.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']These coupons are so annoying if you have an existing gift card balance and try to pay with a credit card. It doesn't apply.[/QUOTE]

do what shrike said. It's really annoying but it's the best way :\

[quote name='whoasaywhat']Looks like they pulled the coupon.[/QUOTE]It's good for a week or when they use up however many coupons they have put aside.

No surprise that it disappeared before the week was up.

Whoa, for some reason I could use this coupon! Usually NY residents are not able to use them but it showed up when I went to the product page.

The coupon should still be available. I just used / "clipped" it at 10:50am, November 23, 2011.

I gotta say it again but I'm shocked I qualified. This is so cool. I feel like I won a $10 lottery jackpot!

[quote name='beefytwinkie']Whoa, for some reason I could use this coupon! Usually NY residents are not able to use them but it showed up when I went to the product page.

The coupon should still be available. I just used / "clipped" it at 10:50am, November 23, 2011.

I gotta say it again but I'm shocked I qualified. This is so cool. I feel like I won a $10 lottery jackpot![/QUOTE]

huh? I've never had any trouble using one of Amazon's coupons.

[quote name='ssjmichael']huh? I've never had any trouble using one of Amazon's coupons.[/QUOTE]
There have been a bunch of "clip" coupons I missed out on in the past because Amazon had a note that said something to the likes of "NY residents cannot use this coupon." and it was confirmed by many users on other forums who live in NY.

This happened with The Lion King blu-ray. Instead of getting a coupon to "clip" on the product page, Amazon was nice enough to e-mail me a coupon code for 8 dollars off The Lion King.

There were other coupons I missed out on but I cannot recall at the moment which they were but I am 100% positive about what I said. I am not mistaken. This is the reason I am very happy this worked.

Now, if you're in NY and you've gotten all the coupons, then I don't know what to say except I am jealous.

[quote name='trunks982']i'll wait for the 3D version. im not gonna get fooled again.[/QUOTE]

I really hope Disney release this movie in 3D. Possible we'll 3D version in 2013 !!

Holding for 3D version

1. Bambi
2. Lady & the Tramp
3. Dumbo
4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
5. Sleeping Beauty
6. Finding Nemo
7. Pinocchio
8. The Little Mermaid (Will pick it up when it OUT)
9. Aladdin
10. Jungle Book
11. Mulan
12. Peter Pan

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Nice. Let's hope it goes a little more. I won't hold my breath.[/QUOTE]

My pre-order price is still $19.99

[quote name='ssjmichael']it usually takes a while for the price to adjust, by tomorrow it should reflect the drop[/QUOTE]I give it 48 hours from the day I get an email from camelcamelcamel.com about the price drop. If it hasn't dropped by then, I email Amazon CS and ask them to manually adjust the price.

As long as I wait out the 48 hours, I've not had any issues.

[quote name='shrike4242']I give it 48 hours from the day I get an email from camelcamelcamel.com about the price drop. If it hasn't dropped by then, I email Amazon CS and ask them to manually adjust the price.

As long as I wait out the 48 hours, I've not had any issues.[/QUOTE]

Same here I've never had an issue with a price drop. I do however always keep an eye on my expected drops, just in case.

M

From one of the reviews on Amazon:
I have seen a review from someone on the internet that assures us that the Video Is In It's OAR of 2:35:1 cinemascope, not 1:85:1 like the the specs say at the top of this page.

Has anyone here confirmed this? If it is 1:85:1, wouldn't that make it just a square image on the screen instead of the full 16x9?

[quote name='krashhole']
Has anyone here confirmed this? If it is 1:85:1, wouldn't that make it just a square image on the screen instead of the full 16x9?[/QUOTE]
those two are nearly identical. 4:3 or 1.33:1 would be closer to squares,
Here's a screencap from blu-ray.com
5540_1.jpg

bread's done
Back