$10 Off Origin Purchase Code

CrossBones3129

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sorry if this is the wrong section or not even allowed but I got a $10 off code for the Origin/EA Store and I don't really need it. I wanted to see if someone would perhaps give me 800 Microsoft points for it, that way it's basically an even trade if you wanted something from Origin?

This belongs in the trade forum and also doubt that a $10 off coupon is worth 800 ms points. Not even sure if it is worth 200 ms points, but whatever.

[quote name='igame']... doubt that a $10 off coupon is worth 800 ms points. Not even sure if it is worth 200 ms points, but whatever.[/QUOTE]

If the code is worth a flat $10 off (not with some condition of like a $20 purchase), and would be valid for getting a $10 for free, then the code could legitimately be traded for 800 MSP (though there would perhaps need to be something else added if Origin's disfavor in the community devalues buying from them).

[quote name='igame']This belongs in the trade forum and also doubt that a $10 off coupon is worth 800 ms points. Not even sure if it is worth 200 ms points, but whatever.[/QUOTE]
Seriously? 800 MS Pts are $10. You get $10 off with the coupon. The both are an equal value of $10 genius.

It says on the coupon. "$10 off your next purchase" No other rules/guidelines. I'm not gunning for 800 pts. I just won't ever use this code and am just trying to get a little something for it. I'm not trying to rip anyone off and really doubt anyone would even wanna trade but it doesn't hurt to try.

PS: Someone please move this to where it needs to be, sorry about posting in the wrong section.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back