$10 off pc game coupon in this month's PC Gamer

I used it in conjunction with the NFS Underground sale in the ad, and got the game for free (although I had to pay tax) YMMV on that, because I could easily see some employee stating that it's not valid on sale priced games

Thats sweet, I know a few 20$ PC games that I wouldnt mind getting for 10$. Too bad my printer sucks and probably wouldnt even work with the barcode, I have to have a friend print it out.

Can this just be printed out on normal computer paper and they will take it?

Bump for this coupon. It's awesome. I've bought four games so far. Max Payne 2 (PC) for $17. Age of Mythology for $10 and Lord of the Reals 2 for $10.

The thing doesn't expire till Sept. 30th! Going to try to use it for Half-Life 2 if I can. Also going to be on the lookout for price drops. I'd like to see UT 2004 drop to $30 and get it for $20.

By the way I've used three prints from a high quality laser printer at work. All scanned at register after a second of trying.

How much does a newsstand issue of PC Gamer run for at typical places?

I figure since I'm going to buy a game anyway, the cost of the magazine is rendered null by the value of the coupon. So if my printed coupon doesn't work...could always get a real one to take it's place.

does anyone have a direct link to the coupon. i tried to follow the link above and it wasnt to the direct coupon. i tried to search the site and still couldnt find it. can anyone help me find the link for the coupon?

Dammit, that didn't work as I planned. (EDIT: Link fixed)

Anyway, be forewarned some CC's are not taking printed scans of the coupon, only originals. The one I went to in Harrisburg, PA had a sign to that effect above the PC games section.

yea, my cc said that too many ppl are making fake cc coupons...so they couldnt take it...

i was like, "at least scan the damn thing!"

An employee at CC posted in a thread regarding the CC game deals that the higher-ups have advised them to no longer accept copies of the coupons. Only the original ones from the magazine will now be accepted.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']An employee at CC posted in a thread regarding the CC game deals that the higher-ups have advised them to no longer accept copies of the coupons. Only the original ones from the magazine will now be accepted.[/quote]

Since I'm the one who made the original post I just wanted to confirm in this thread as well. Sorry about the bad news.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The thing doesn't expire till Sept. 30th! Going to try to use it for Half-Life 2 if I can.[/quote]

September 30th...Half-life 2...not a good combination :lol:

bread's done
Back