$10 off preorders of MvC3, Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm @ Newegg (72 hours only)

[quote name='100xp']you know that amazon and BB will most likely be offering $20 GC's for this game.[/QUOTE]
Dunno about Amazon since it's less than 3 weeks to release of LBP2 and Dead Space 2 and still nothing for either of them.

I submitted a lower price to Amazon for Killzone hopefully they at least match it at some point.

[quote name='United_Korea']discounts don't apply to collector's editions?[/QUOTE]

Standard editions only in this particular deal I'm afraid.

Looks like Newegg has 3 games for pre-order at $49.99, $10 off during their current 72-hour sale

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Xbox 360 and PS3)
Bulletstorm (Xbox 360 and PS3)
Killzone 3 (PS3 - $48.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! Switched my Killzone 3 preorder from Amazon over. Newegg is giving free 3-day shipping on it as well.

[quote name='Bone Romancer']Looks like Newegg has 3 games for pre-order at $49.99. $10 off during their current 72-hour sale

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Xbox 360 and PS3)
Bulletstorm (Xbox 360 and PS3)
Killzone 3 (PS3 - $48.99)[/QUOTE]

fixed, and thanks

[quote name='khoido']Do they charge you the full amount right away or when the game ships?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I like to know this also. I have a pre-order with Amazon but I would like to get the best deal and right now Newegg has it. I just don't want to go through the hassle of my credit card getting charged now for a pre-order though and possibly have to cancel it at a later time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Conboy']Just pre-ordered the Epic Edition for Bulletstorm, thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]

Same here, can't say no to 50. I have it preordered at Gamestop but I'll go ahead and cancel it and switch it to some other game. Even if Amazon offers 10 dollar credit, pointless to me because I have to pay 60 plus tax plus slow free shipping so I rather pay 50 straight up than go through all that from Amazon.

[quote name='3rdbass']Yeah I like to know this also. I have a pre-order with Amazon but I would like to get the best deal and right now Newegg has it. I just don't want to go through the hassle of my credit card getting charged now for a pre-order.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting in their live chat queue right now to find out.

[quote name='ras752000']I'm waiting in their live chat queue right now to find out.[/QUOTE]

Cool let me know what you find out. I did cancel an order I made with them before. It wasn't a pre-order and got a timely credit but still wouldn't like to have the charge show up since the game is still over a month from being released.

[quote name='3rdbass']Yeah I like to know this also. I have a pre-order with Amazon but I would like to get the best deal and right now Newegg has it. I just don't want to go through the hassle of my credit card getting charged now for a pre-order though and possibly have to cancel it at a later time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='3rdbass']Cool let me know what you find out. I did cancel an order I made with them before. It wasn't a pre-order and got a timely credit but still wouldn't like to have the charge show up since the game is still over a month from being released.[/QUOTE]

$9:51:33 AM$:$ras752000:$On video game pre-orders, do you charge when the order is placed or when the item actually ships?
$
$9:55:19 AM$:$Leo:$I would be glad to assist you with that. Please kindly note that we will process the pre-order to a normal order once we receive the items and fully process the normal order within 1-2 business days before it ships out. We only charge your money at that time.
$
$

[quote name='ras752000']$9:51:33 AM$:$ras752000:$On video game pre-orders, do you charge when the order is placed or when the item actually ships?
$
$9:55:19 AM$:$Leo:$I would be glad to assist you with that. Please kindly note that we will process the pre-order to a normal order once we receive the items and fully process the normal order within 1-2 business days before it ships out. We only charge your money at that time.
$
$[/QUOTE]

Thanks, time to pre-order there and see if Amazon ups the ante.

I agree, I'm waiting for Amazon to offer something off so I can pre-order the game through them. Also, 3day shipping with Newegg and that kind of kills the deal for me. If I'm going to be paying near full price. I want the game of release day.

KMart has a $20 gaming coupon when you buy Bulletstorm release week. If nothing else get discounted points, usually they are good for 1 month. The downside is you must go inside kmart but it'll save you from waiting a week.

[quote name='LiquidCrew']I agree, I'm waiting for Amazon to offer something off so I can pre-order the game through them. Also, 3day shipping with Newegg and that kind of kills the deal for me. If I'm going to be paying near full price. I want the game of release day.[/QUOTE]

My Killzone 3 order had free 3-day shipping via UPS.

So I got 7 preorder notification emails from Newegg for each preorder I placed.

Weird. Never had that happen before...

I'll give Amazon until the end of this promotion to match Bulletstorm, then i'm biting. I'd rather have the discount applied automatically and the faster shipping Newegg is offering, but i do still have credit with Amazon...

[quote name='Lucian']So I got 7 preorder notification emails from Newegg for each preorder I placed.

Weird. Never had that happen before...[/QUOTE]

Same here. That's really strange!

[quote name='JohnHarker']Same here. That's really strange![/QUOTE]
Same here! Strange to get 7 emails for the same single order number. Well as long as I don't get charged 7 times for the game. LOL.

I ordered Killzone 3 - I haven't seen any good deals so far, so why not. Maybe Kmart will have a gaming coupon or something but this deal seems good enough. No tax & free shipping too :) Thx

Checked the Epic Games forums and looks like the GoW3 beta will require the disc - aka no selling a code to lower the cost of Bulletstorm. :( Although they say they plan special unlocks within the retail GoW3 for those with Bulletstorm, if you care.

bread's done
Back