$10 off Prince of Persia: WW

Saturday it was on sale for $40, with an additional $5 for RZ members. I was going to try and combine that with this coupon to pick it up for a cool $25, but then I noticed the dates.

The coupon is also good until the end of Feb. . . . with any luck the game will have a big price drop by then . . . or another sale . . . or sell with another bonus game like when they bundled Splinter Cell with PoP 1 last year :)

Does is specifically mention PS2 version only? (Since it's in PSM I assume it probably does, but figured I'd ask.)

[quote name='schultzed']The coupon is also good until the end of Feb. . . . with any luck the game will have a big price drop by then . . . or another sale . . . or sell with another bonus game like when they bundled Splinter Cell with PoP 1 last year :)[/quote]

On the UbiSoft website, they are selling PoP:WW with a free copy of XIII. Depending what version you get, that will be what version of XIII you will get. (GameCube PoP will get you GameCube XIII, etc.)

Here is the link for that:
http://shopping.ubi.com/holidaypromo2004/

Don't know if that is just online only or other stores as well.

Hmm, I know someone who'd want this coupon. Thanks for the word, I'll look for it next time I see PSM on the mag stand (my sub expired).

bread's done
Back