$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
The MyRZ website is down for maintenance. And I noticed there's no mention of the Max Payne 3 $20 off on the BestBuy.com website (even when going onto the Gamer Zone coupons section which mentions the Game of Thrones and Dirt stuff). Hmm, hope they're not removing it.

[quote name='pwnthee']The MyRZ website is down for maintenance. And I noticed there's no mention of the Max Payne 3 $20 off on the BestBuy.com website (even when going onto the Gamer Zone coupons section which mentions the Game of Thrones and Dirt stuff). Hmm, hope they're not removing it.[/QUOTE]

For whatever reason, the MP3 offer was never listed on he BB.com website. I found out about it via the BB Mobile App then saw it in MRZ offers on the MRZ website which is weird because the Dirt 3 offer doesn't appear there IIRC.

So has anybody that is buying Max Payne 3 for the first time been able to price match target for $50 and get the $20 off from the coupon to get it for $30? I thought I saw someone say they did

[quote name='x360x']So has anybody that is buying Max Payne 3 for the first time been able to price match target for $50 and get the $20 off from the coupon to get it for $30? I thought I saw someone say they did[/QUOTE]Doing any price adjustment, be it a PM or a manual price adjustment, kills the use of coupons.

To get the PM + coupon price from BB would require a manual override of the coupon and a key turn from a manager. Not likely to happen, though it could.

Well I was able to use the coupon without issues. They did a return/rebuy and that is fine but it does make me worry. Saving $10 is not worth getting my RZ account flagged for abuse. I was hoping she would just do a PM but she gave me no issues with the return/rebuy I was not going to argue. I already used my $20 ecert so I hope that does not bite me back. Normally, I would never do a return on something like this and take the cert but it is essentially a PM since they are offering the game for $40. Not trying to justify though, if I get flagged I guess I will just explain to the CS rep.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well I was able to use the coupon without issues. They did a return/rebuy and that is fine but it does make me worry. Saving $10 is not worth getting my RZ account flagged for abuse. I was hoping she would just do a PM but she gave me no issues with the return/rebuy I was not going to argue. I already used my $20 ecert so I hope that does not bite me back. Normally, I would never do a return on something like this and take the cert but it is essentially a PM since they are offering the game for $40. Not trying to justify though, if I get flagged I guess I will just explain to the CS rep.[/QUOTE]

Same scenario as me. The employee was actually apologetic for the hassle, since it seemed like a simple price match. I didn't have the game with me, just the receipt.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well I was able to use the coupon without issues. They did a return/rebuy and that is fine but it does make me worry. Saving $10 is not worth getting my RZ account flagged for abuse. I was hoping she would just do a PM but she gave me no issues with the return/rebuy I was not going to argue. I already used my $20 ecert so I hope that does not bite me back. Normally, I would never do a return on something like this and take the cert but it is essentially a PM since they are offering the game for $40. Not trying to justify though, if I get flagged I guess I will just explain to the CS rep.[/QUOTE]

Also PM'd the $20 coupon today. Top of my receipt says EXCHANGE and looking at it, seems the CSR returned the $60 MP3 and I "bought" the $40 MP3. I've yet to get my $20 gift card but if this invalidates it, oh well. Chalk it up to experience.

[quote name='Sway']Also PM'd the $20 coupon today. Top of my receipt says EXCHANGE and looking at it, seems the CSR returned the $60 MP3 and I "bought" the $40 MP3. I've yet to get my $20 gift card but if this invalidates it, oh well. Chalk it up to experience.[/QUOTE]

This sorta talk makes me nervous about doing it. I also haven't received my $20 GC (although I did call CS this morning), so I think I will just PM the Target ad later this week. Or maybe I'll get lucky and next week's BB ad will have MP3 on sale for $40...time to keep an eye on the forums for Midnight Metal's weekly early ad!

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']I want to get Dirt 3, but I want to use Paypal. Guess I'm out of luck for in-store only.[/QUOTE]

You should get a Paypal debit card. It's free, or at least it was when I got one. You can use it and it draws the funds right from your online Paypal account. Very handy

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']You should get a Paypal debit card. It's free, or at least it was when I got one. You can use it and it draws the funds right from your online Paypal account. Very handy[/QUOTE]
This, I love my PP debit card.

I tried to get this deal but no BB's near me have the D3 vanilla version in stock.

I also did the "Exchange" with the $20 off coupon for Max Payne. I got tired of waiting for the $20 e-giftcard, and used the credit to pick up DiRT3 for $15. Oh yeah gymkhana!

[quote name='cancerman1120']I was not planning on trying the coupon to get the $40 PM but the success by some has changed my mind. At worst I bring in my unopened copy and ask for a return/rebuy.[/QUOTE]This is the WORST THING you can do if you haven't received your GC. This price match is very, very simple people are just making it more complex than it has to be.

1-Buy MP3 again using the coupon to get it for $40
2-Use the receipt from this transaction as "proof' for the PRICE MATCH(make sure you let them know you don't want a RETURN/REBUY)
3-Return the game from the 2nd receipt

[quote name='coopscohen']Anyone try getting the adjustment for a .com order over the phone yet? I'm trying tonight after work but a scenario to reference would be nice.[/QUOTE]letting them see the offer(tell them where it is) & confirming it's in-store only but "sweet talk"(how long you've been a RZ member, RZ silver....) them. Asking the right way will get it done.

[quote name='Dund3r']This sorta talk makes me nervous about doing it. I also haven't received my $20 GC (although I did call CS this morning), so I think I will just PM the Target ad later this week. Or maybe I'll get lucky and next week's BB ad will have MP3 on sale for $40...time to keep an eye on the forums for Midnight Metal's weekly early ad![/QUOTE]follow the steps above it'll be just as easy to get the pm using the receipt as match target(not the giftcard part though very YMMV on that)

I got it done via phone by calling 1-888-Best-Buy (I pre-ordered online). The entire call, from the automated prompt to holding for Customer Service was less than 10 minutes. The lady I spoke with was very nice.

Tell them:
1. You bought the game on May 15th for $59.99 plus tax
2. The order number (look it up: BBY01-xxxxxxxxxx)
3. The Max Payne 3 Offer is a Reward Zone offer, visible at the MyRZ.com website.

I'm receiving $21.40 credited (debited?) back to my card (includes tax) within 3-5 business days.

It will not mess up your E-Gift card doing it this way. I went ahead and used my E-gift card today toward the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition ($30 if you can find one at BB). I'm keeping the Doctor/Jack-in-the-box and selling the rest, probably on ebay.

[quote name='Enuf']This is the WORST THING you can do if you haven't received your GC. This price match is very, very simple people are just making it more complex than it has to be.

2-Use the receipt from this transaction as "proof' for the PRICE MATCH(make sure you let them know you don't want a RETURN/REBUY)

follow the steps above it'll be just as easy to get the pm using the receipt as match target(not the giftcard part though very YMMV on that)[/QUOTE]*whew* This makes me feel a lot more comfortable with PMing the "coupon". Thanks for posting the process step-by-step. :D I definitely have enough trade-in credit to afford to do this, though to be safe, I'll wait a few days before returning the second copy of MP3.

Of course, if MidnightMetal posts next week's ad and MP3 is in there for $40, I'll just PM that; what you outlined is a good backup option. ;)

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']You should get a Paypal debit card. It's free, or at least it was when I got one. You can use it and it draws the funds right from your online Paypal account. Very handy[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice guys. Just applied. But to my dismay there are no local Best Buys that have Dirt 3. What are the chances that they will restock this before the deal expires?

[quote name='pwnthee']I got it done via phone by calling 1-888-Best-Buy (I pre-ordered online). The entire call, from the automated prompt to holding for Customer Service was less than 10 minutes. The lady I spoke with was very nice.

Tell them:
3. The Max Payne 3 Offer is a Reward Zone offer, visible at the MyRZ.com website.

I'm receiving $21.40 credited (debited?) back to my card (includes tax) within 3-5 business days.

It will not mess up your E-Gift card doing it this way. I went ahead and used my E-gift card today toward the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition ($30 if you can find one at BB). I'm keeping the Doctor/Jack-in-the-box and selling the rest, probably on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Would that work for in-store pickup or better just to go to BBy store? (BBy is literally 2 mins from my house, so no issue going)

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']Thanks for the advice guys. Just applied. But to my dismay there are no local Best Buys that have Dirt 3. What are the chances that they will restock this before the deal expires?[/QUOTE]
I'd say slim to none since the complete version is out now.

[quote name='Enuf']This is the WORST THING you can do if you haven't received your GC. This price match is very, very simple people are just making it more complex than it has to be.

[/QUOTE]

So I'm guessing those that did receive the eGC should just PM Target's $49.99 price for now instead of messing with this offer.

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']Thanks for the advice guys. Just applied. But to my dismay there are no local Best Buys that have Dirt 3. What are the chances that they will restock this before the deal expires?[/QUOTE]not good the complete version will most likely be the GH version(if this game becomes one)

[quote name='Gamer SDP']So I'm guessing those that did receive the eGC should just PM Target's $49.99 price for now instead of messing with this offer.[/QUOTE]No, just pm using the receipt method it's makes it a "simple" pm. Just make sure that they PRICE MATCH & don't return/rebuy if you're gonna pm the target deal it's just swapping the receipt for the target ad but your losing out on $10 back.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If I already got the $20 GC any reason why I shouldn't return/rebuy MP3?[/QUOTE]I can think of several
1-Your RZ account getting "flagged"
2-BB making more changes that could me it'll take up to 45 days for the credits to be issued
3-BB linking the credits work in a "hold" system, meaning once it's spent there's no refund for it & you still could have to wait forever to receive it.

The changes that they will put into play to combat fraud will completely take away from the progress that's been made over the last 2 yrs. I want BB to become smoother not more restrictive.

[quote name='Enuf']
The changes that they will put into play to combat fraud will completely take away from the progress that's been made over the last 2 yrs. I want BB to become smoother not more restrictive.[/QUOTE]

I do not think you are saying that those of us with a spent eCert actually committed fraud by doing the return/rebuy instead of a PM but I understand the concern. I asked for a price match when I showed her the coupon but she insisted it had to be the return/rebuy. At that point I am sort of in a no win situation since explaining the reason why I want a PM only open me up to being denied the $20 coupon. I should have done it your method but I honest never used a BBY receipt to PM a different BBY receipt. Now that I know I will do it that way. this time I guess I risk my account. I definitely not trying to draw attention to anything that will make it more difficult to PM at BBY.

Anyone tried their hand at PM'ing Target's MP3 price and then using this coupon, yet?

Sure a manager override will be needed, but the few times I've needed an override someone usually justs comes over and rushingly does it without even checking to see what it's about just because they're usually busy with something else..

So I called customer service since I placed my order online. I was on hold for a bit while the rep was researching the coupon. He comes back on the phone and tells me that he can't apply it because it has to be used in conjunction with the purchase. I'm pretty bummed at that point but then tells me for my inconvenience he can issue a $25 gift card. I said sure thing. So he processed the gift card and said expect to receive it in 10-15 days. I have to wait but that's an even better deal then I was calling for \\:D/

Enuf, wouldn't your PM method be YMMV? Assuming the MP3 RZ offer is the same as previous ones, it shows up on the receipt as a discount price (denoted by asterisk) and has the coupon discount underneath. This is how my receipt for the Sylanders Mega pack is.

PMing offers and discounts (must be actual sale price not $ or % off) is not part of their policy.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'd say slim to none since the complete version is out now.[/QUOTE]In the Atlanta area only two stores have the complete version for 360 while every store has the vanilla version. Been that way for a month or two now. Completes were never restocked.

I scored a copy of dirt vanilla for $15 plus tax. I tried to get them to sell me the complete edition for $50% off but no luck.

My BB listed Dirt vanilla as "out of stock" but i checked the ps3 game area anyway and they happened to have one left.

[quote name='inkcil']I scored a copy of dirt vanilla for $15 plus tax. I tried to get them to sell me the complete edition for $50% off but no luck.

My BB listed Dirt vanilla as "out of stock" but i checked the ps3 game area anyway and they happened to have one left.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. After I got denied, I went back to the game area and found a vanilla at the very back of 5 complete copies they had.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I do not think you are saying that those of us with a spent eCert actually committed fraud by doing the return/rebuy instead of a PM but I understand the concern. I asked for a price match when I showed her the coupon but she insisted it had to be the return/rebuy. At that point I am sort of in a no win situation since explaining the reason why I want a PM only open me up to being denied the $20 coupon. I should have done it your method but I honest never used a BBY receipt to PM a different BBY receipt. Now that I know I will do it that way. this time I guess I risk my account. I definitely not trying to draw attention to anything that will make it more difficult to PM at BBY.[/QUOTE]Your account won't be flagged for 1 instance but if there's a chouce of doing the return/rebuy vs price match go pm. The reason BB has moved away from the instant credit/gc on the spot is directly based off the # of people who tried to get "free" credit in the past. I just don't want BB to go overboard & move away from where the GC has been going.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Enuf, wouldn't your PM method be YMMV? Assuming the MP3 RZ offer is the same as previous ones, it shows up on the receipt as a discount price (denoted by asterisk) and has the coupon discount underneath. This is how my receipt for the Sylanders Mega pack is.

PMing offers and discounts (must be actual sale price not $ or % off) is not part of their policy.[/QUOTE]The 1st receipt doesn't show that there's a gc attached so there's no issue on matching a "offer". The main reason the receipt will work is b/c you need to prove that the game can be had for $40 & this is the easy way(more legwork). If they ask why don't you just return the 1st one all you have to do is say your brother bought the game after seeing you play it & got this deal that you have access to as well. And you're w/i the pm window so can they just pm the offer.

I've been able to get alot of matches & things b/c I do all the work for them, always have my receipts & if I'm pm'ing a store I have the ad or website on my phone. When you come with all your stuff together like it's no big deal they will get used to you & just match. Granted I've been doing it for yrs but even I started somewhere.

[quote name='pwnthee']I got it done via phone by calling 1-888-Best-Buy (I pre-ordered online). The entire call, from the automated prompt to holding for Customer Service was less than 10 minutes. The lady I spoke with was very nice.

Tell them:

It will not mess up your E-Gift card doing it this way. I went ahead and used my E-gift card today toward the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition ($30 if you can find one at BB). I'm keeping the Doctor/Jack-in-the-box and selling the rest, probably on ebay.[/QUOTE]

How did you phrase this to the person? I was told that once I place the order all price matching has to be done through the store.

I called CS yesterday because I still haven't received my GC from the MP3 preorder. They kept asking for an order # even though I preordered and purchased the game in-store.
Eventually, they said that within 7 days they would be mailing out a physical $20 GC to me. I am in no rush to get it, but this preorder bonus became more of a hassle than it should have been.

Bah I wish the Dirt 3 coupon would show up for me.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't showing up using the link in the OP, but it'll come up when you click on "View All Offers".

[quote name='Dund3r']I called CS yesterday because I still haven't received my GC from the MP3 preorder. They kept asking for an order # even though I preordered and purchased the game in-store.
Eventually, they said that within 7 days they would be mailing out a physical $20 GC to me. I am in no rush to get it, but this preorder bonus became more of a hassle than it should have been.[/QUOTE]

I think they were asking for the receipt number for the purchase.

[quote name='Marauder7']How did you phrase this to the person? I was told that once I place the order all price matching has to be done through the store.[/QUOTE]that's backwards since all BB.com orders have to be pm'd over the phone. I think even in-store p/u falls under this too. I'm not at my normal pc but if you goto the BB site look near the bottom & look for "pm guarantee" it's stated there. call 1-888-237-8289

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Bah I wish the Dirt 3 coupon would show up for me.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't showing up using the link in the OP, but it'll come up when you click on "View All Offers".[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Japanaman']Why can I not find a 50% off Dirt 3 coupon anywhere?[/QUOTE]^^^

My local Best Buy showed Dirt 3 as being "UNAVAILABLE", but I took a quick drive down there for the hell of it and found a single vanilla copy.

Score.

Question, So I got in the mail a buy 2 games get 1 free coupon from bestbuy. I was wondering if i could get max payne at 40 with rzrewards then a normal 60 dollar game and get the free game? would that work?

[quote name='Enuf']that's backwards since all BB.com orders have to be pm'd over the phone. I think even in-store p/u falls under this too. I'm not at my normal pc but if you goto the BB site look near the bottom & look for "pm guarantee" it's stated there. call 1-888-237-8289[/QUOTE]

Doesn't surprise me because this has happen mutliple times but was hoping I could save a drive over. I'll give them a call again just to see if I can get another rep that knows the policy better. The person I spoke to kept on saying I needed to present this offer before I purchased that game which I tried to tell her was impossible because the offer just started.

*Update* - Spoke with Tom who tried the same crap as the previous rep about I needed to present the promotion at time of purchase but at least let me plee my case. Informed him that it's a promotion from my rewards zone and my order was placed online. Did not mention it was a preorder or that the promotion included a coupon. We waited on hold for 30 minutes with the Reward Zone department and ended up created a case that was sent to the Promotion department and will get my credit within 24 - 48 hours. Hopefully they don't screw me over like the last time and responded that I have to go to the store to do the pricematch AFTER the 30 days after purchase has passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG, talking with reward zone to get my welcome coupon packet was a huge pain in the rump!

I called reward zone.. they referred me to the magazine fullfiller.. they refered me back to reward zone.. THEY referred me back to the magazine fullfiller again.. THEY sent me BACK to reward zone (A new phone call each bounce around). Reward zone claimed they had absoulutly nothing to do with welcome packet fullfillment, and then back pedaled in the middle of the call, claiming it arrived in 4-6 weeks, and that I need to wait longer before calling to inquire what happened to it.

So in summary.. 30 minutes, 4 calls back and forth between 2 parties, 2 calls each, and I'm supposed to wait 4 more weeks before I call them again to ask why it hasn't arrived yet.

Not a happy camper.

Where's that damned best buy gamer's club forum so I can give them a peice of my mind?

[quote name='ihavethumbs']Question, So I got in the mail a buy 2 games get 1 free coupon from bestbuy. I was wondering if i could get max payne at 40 with rzrewards then a normal 60 dollar game and get the free game? would that work?[/QUOTE]Huh?

[quote name='Marauder7']Doesn't surprise me because this has happen mutliple times but was hoping I could save a drive over. I'll give them a call again just to see if I can get another rep that knows the policy better. The person I spoke to kept on saying I needed to present this offer before I purchased that game which I tried to tell her was impossible because the offer just started.[/QUOTE]Confirmed BB.com & in-store p/u have to be pm'd via phone.

How do I request a Price Match from BestBuy.com?

When making a purchase, or during the return and exchange period after your purchase from BestBuy.com, Price Match requests from BestBuy.com are handled via phone. Please call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) for a BestBuy.com Price Match request. Please be prepared to provide proof of the Best Buy or local retail competitor price that is still in effect that you will ask a Best Buy representative to price match.

BestBuy.com Price Match requests cannot be completed in our stores or via e-mail. Shipping/delivery charges will not be included in the price comparison. Purchases from a smartphone application/website, BestBuy.com orders with store pickup, and orders from the kiosk inside a Best Buy store are considered BestBuy.com purchases for purposes of the Price Match policy. A Price Match request after a purchase from BestBuy.com can be requested either by the person to whom the product was shipped, or by the person who was billed for the purchase.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-To...ee/pcmcat204400050011.c?id=pcmcat204400050011

[quote name='Gareee']OMFG, talking with reward zone to get my welcome coupon packet was a huge pain in the rump!

I called reward zone.. they referred me to the magazine fullfiller.. they refered me back to reward zone.. THEY referred me back to the magazine fullfiller again.. THEY sent me BACK to reward zone (A new phone call each bounce around). Reward zone claimed they had absoulutly nothing to do with welcome packet fullfillment, and then back pedaled in the middle of the call, claiming it arrived in 4-6 weeks, and that I need to wait longer before calling to inquire what happened to it.

So in summary.. 30 minutes, 4 calls back and forth between 2 parties, 2 calls each, and I'm supposed to wait 4 more weeks before I call them again to ask why it hasn't arrived yet.

Not a happy camper.

Where's that damned best buy gamer's club forum so I can give them a peice of my mind?[/QUOTE]Please don't go nuke on the forums reps they REALLY REALLY help out alot. I know for a fact that they actually give a damn about pleasing customers way more than some of the staff. And it takes alot for them to clean up the corp. mistakes.
My word of advice is to usually go the forums route 1st if possible.

this is also the EXACT reason I've been pushing to get a CAG rep from BB, it would be so much easier for them(BB CAG team) to assist a smaller # of people in a timely fashion than just from a reg. CS team.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316573&page=4

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/An-Official-BestBuy-rep-joining-CAG/idi-p/475221

[quote name='ihavethumbs']Question, So I got in the mail a buy 2 games get 1 free coupon from bestbuy. I was wondering if i could get max payne at 40 with rzrewards then a normal 60 dollar game and get the free game? would that work?[/QUOTE]

yes u get a free game for the price of 40$

[quote name='Enuf']Huh?

Confirmed BB.com & in-store p/u have to be pm'd via phone.

How do I request a Price Match from BestBuy.com?

When making a purchase, or during the return and exchange period after your purchase from BestBuy.com, Price Match requests from BestBuy.com are handled via phone. Please call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) for a BestBuy.com Price Match request. Please be prepared to provide proof of the Best Buy or local retail competitor price that is still in effect that you will ask a Best Buy representative to price match.

BestBuy.com Price Match requests cannot be completed in our stores or via e-mail. Shipping/delivery charges will not be included in the price comparison. Purchases from a smartphone application/website, BestBuy.com orders with store pickup, and orders from the kiosk inside a Best Buy store are considered BestBuy.com purchases for purposes of the Price Match policy. A Price Match request after a purchase from BestBuy.com can be requested either by the person to whom the product was shipped, or by the person who was billed for the purchase.
[/QUOTE]

Think the issue was I said the magic word "Coupon" which switch the rep to NO mode and would repeat the same words "You would beed ti bring this into the store and have them adjust the price". Tried to explain to the rep that I had issues price adjusting my 3DS and was told to call Bestbuy.com Support to have the price adjusted on their end but was told you should had presented the coupon at time of purchase.

I had better luck with the second rep who started off saying the same words but did contact Reward Zone to see if it's possible to adjust a price for a Reward Zone Promotion over the phone.

Well I tried using the coupon on the PC version of MP3 today, no dice. The code kept saying invalid so the employee went and got a manager. Manager said "I know for sure it works on 360 and PS3, I guess it doesn't work on the PC version, sorry."

The wait for getting this game sub-$50 continues!

[quote name='Marauder7']Think the issue was I said the magic word "Coupon" which switch the rep to NO mode and would repeat the same words "You would beed ti bring this into the store and have them adjust the price". Tried to explain to the rep that I had issues price adjusting my 3DS and was told to call Bestbuy.com Support to have the price adjusted on their end but was told you should had presented the coupon at time of purchase.

I had better luck with the second rep who started off saying the same words but did contact Reward Zone to see if it's possible to adjust a price for a Reward Zone Promotion over the phone.[/QUOTE]having the transaction record from the receipt of the coupon MP3 may work out better.

Got Dirt 3 Complete for 21.xx yesterday using smartphone app. Did not even say a word, I just showed them the phone screen.

P.S. My @Gamer's club welcome package took almost two months to arrive after I had signed up.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Has anyone tried to get a Max Payne 3 PM from Target ($49.99) and use the $20 off at BB? It'd be nice to get MP3 for $29.99.[/QUOTE]

That's not even yymv that's fucking stupid and no store would allow that

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back