$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StealOfADeal']Will the RE6 work on the special edition of it? If so... I'd have to get it.[/QUOTE]
Yes their sku appear on the coupon.

Here's the receipt from my purchase today for Hitman. It took awhile for the offer to show on the computer, but luckily it came through.
I'm guess PMing may be YMMV because it's listed as a Package/Bundle deal.
14kw4ue.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='usagi']Here's the receipt from my purchase today for Hitman. It took awhile for the offer to show on the computer, but luckily it came through.
I'm guess PMing may be YMMV because it's listed as a Package/Bundle deal.
14kw4ue.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What store did you price match to get it for $49.99?

I got both RE6 and Hitman. If you want to get both games and use the Hitman $20 gift card you will get. Make sure you do two transactions. First get Hitman then do another transaction for RE6. Because you can't use the gift card you get in the same transaction. Don't know why.

Awesome Usagi. So it looks like a PM would still be possible. I got a Price Match on my Halo 4 and it was packaged with the 800 points and the discount Gold Card. It still might be YMMV though. One question. Did you get a physical card or were they emailing you a gift card?

Edit: Looks like a physical card at the time of purchase.

[quote name='cancerman1120']He used a RZ cert.[/QUOTE]

Ah...I see that now.

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']The link doesn't work at all....

Is this offer expired?[/QUOTE]

You need to be logged into your RZ account.

[quote name='dino88']Ah...I see that now.

You need to be logged into your RZ account.[/QUOTE]

I am but the page still doesn't work. Do i need to be part of the gamers club or something?

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']I am but the page still doesn't work. Do i need to be part of the gamers club or something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just looked and it's for GC members.

[quote name='dino88']Yeah, I just looked and it's for GC members.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that free? if so i'll just join on the website if possible?

Thanks for the help by the way :D

*EDIT*

I was able to join for free. Thank you OP and dino88. :D

[quote name='dino88']What store did you price match to get it for $49.99?[/QUOTE]
I used the Holiday $5 cert and Mystery cert $5 to drop it down to $49.99.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Awesome Usagi. So it looks like a PM would still be possible. I got a Price Match on my Halo 4 and it was packaged with the 800 points and the discount Gold Card. It still might be YMMV though. One question. Did you get a physical card or were they emailing you a gift card?

Edit: Looks like a physical card at the time of purchase.[/QUOTE]
Yup, physical card you can use on your next purchase.

[quote name='maxpower0965']I got both RE6 and Hitman. If you want to get both games and use the Hitman $20 gift card you will get. Make sure you do two transactions. First get Hitman then do another transaction for RE6. Because you can't use the gift card you get in the same transaction. Don't know why.[/QUOTE]
The gift card isn't technically paid for when it's mid transaction. Once it's finalized the gift card actually has a balance. I'm hoping my BO2 points post soon so I can utilize them for Hitman and then RE.

Excellent deal, but I'm still holding out for an RE6 Gold edition (or whatever they'll call a "DLC-included" edition).

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']Isn't that free? if so i'll just join on the website if possible?

Thanks for the help by the way :D

*EDIT*

I was able to join for free. Thank you OP and dino88. :D[/QUOTE]
How were you able to join for free? And how did you do it without going into the store?

[quote name='oliver2788']will i able to price match RE6 i bought it on lthe first day it came out? i'm a reward zone silver member[/QUOTE]You should be able to, and assuming you bought it in-store, here's what I'd do if I were you:

Buy another copy with this offer to secure it at $39.99 and keep the receipt. Then bring that receipt and the one from your release-week purchase of RE6 to Customer Service, explain how you were able to buy another copy just then for $39.99 (you can say it's a gift or whatever if you'd like, or say nothing unless they ask) and ask if you can get a price-match on the original $59.99 copy. Hopefully the employee will let you get the PM and refund you the $20 plus tax (back to your credit card if you paid that way, on a new gift card if you paid with gift cards). Finally, you can go back to your Best Buy at a later date to return the $39.99 copy you just bought; I suggest you not do this in the same visit as the PM to avoid arousing suspicion.

Unfortunately, if you ordered RE6 online or with in-store pickup, this process will not work. Also, some BBYs are very rigid about not price-matching anyone until Cyber Monday is over, but you might get a nice employee, so YMMV.

This would be awesome if Resident Evil 6 was still $39.99 at Best Buy. I see now that Black Friday is over, it went back up to $59.99. Too bad you can't PM Amazon or Gamestop's $39.99 price to get this down to $20. I need RE6 to be at least $30 before I decide to get it.

[quote name='thrasher086']Anyone can throw me the 10 off coupon for Little Big Planet Vita if they aren't going to use it? I don't have the unlocked version of the Gamer Rewards.[/QUOTE]

I don't think its a coupon, it's an offer that is tied to your account.

[quote name='fantasyphil']Question, if I buy little big planet vita and it goes on sale later before the coupon expires will I be able to price match? Thanks!![/QUOTE]Unless your local BBY only has a few copies of LBP Vita, why don't you just wait until a bit closer to the offer's expiration date to see if it goes on sale? If it does, then you can just buy it at that sale price and get $10 off.

I somehow doubt that BBY will allow either that or Hitman: Absolution to go on sale that soon, however...:whistle2:#

Was able to Price match the Hitman 20 dollar gift card

Since my bro manager couldnt get the GC to PM he just ended up taking off 20 bucks on the game

Since it was a BB.com order I had to show him my little exchange trick to get the reciept over to the store so it could be PM'd

So with the 10 GC with original purchase it drops it down to 30 bucks total

Not bad

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Was able to Price match the Hitman 20 dollar gift card

Since my bro manager couldnt get the GC to PM he just ended up taking off 20 bucks on the game

Since it was a BB.com order I had to show him my little exchange trick to get the reciept over to the store so it could be PM'd

So with the 10 GC with original purchase it drops it down to 30 bucks total

Not bad[/QUOTE]
So you got a additional $20 on top of the $10 that you got already? This is YMMV right?

[quote name='TooPoor']So you got a additional $20 on top of the $10 that you got already? This is YMMV right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I ended up getting 20 dollars back on my credit card from the orginal purchase

Ymmv in the sense that most CSR and managers wont go through that much trouble and will blow you off, but it can be done

He was just going to return and rering it up until I told him I had used a RZ certificate on the purchase, thats when he decided to just give me a 20 dollar discount price match

[quote name='oliver2788']will i able to price match RE6 i bought it on lthe first day it came out? i'm a reward zone silver member[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too.

[quote name='zzamaro']Can I price match Resident Evil 6 which is $40 at GameStop and then use this to make it $20?[/QUOTE]

Extremely YMMV, typically no. They consider that double-dipping.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'd like to know this too.[/QUOTE]
I did. They were originally going to do a return/rebuy but the coupon wouldn't ring in. Since they were doing an override, I talked my CSR in doing it as a PM instead. They took the PM from MSRP.

[quote name='TooPoor']htz, I think you should post that double dipping with PM + coupon/offers is YMMV to let the newcomers know.[/QUOTE]
I don't think newbies will bother to read the OP anyways. :roll:

[quote name='htz']I don't think newbies will bother to read the OP anyways. :roll:[/QUOTE]
:D

I have just started RE6, it is wicked fun in co-op. I do remember that after the update Ada's campaign is playable from the beginning, but I don't see it, weird.

[quote name='TooPoor']:D

I have just started RE6, it is wicked fun in co-op. I do remember that after the update Ada's campaign is playable from the beginning, but I don't see it, weird.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Capcom has added that patch in yet. Think it is coming sometime in mid-December.

[quote name='ksuwild25']I don't think Capcom has added that patch in yet. Think it is coming sometime in mid-December.[/QUOTE]

I remember reading up about the patch and I believe you are correct. Another thing that the update is suppose to do is allow the camera to be farther away from your character (more like RE5/RE4 distance than the up close, claustrophobic of RE6) so I'm happy to hear that.

[quote name='Deman93']I remember reading up about the patch and I believe you are correct. Another thing that the update is suppose to do is allow the camera to be farther away from your character (more like RE5/RE4 distance than the up close, claustrophobic of RE6) so I'm happy to hear that.[/QUOTE]

Same! I refuse to play RE6 with that camera view, I lasted about 3 hours playing it, gives me a wicked headache because that camera is WAAAAAY too close. I'm interested to start it again once this patch comes.

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm interested to know how the $20 GC appears on the receipt, as Absolution would be my very first Hitman title, and if the possibility to PM down the road is still possible, I'd be willing to bite.[/QUOTE]

I just logged into my RZ account, and the receipt is showing Hitman as $39.99, but the actual store receipt shows it as $59.99 with a bundled gift card. Either way, it looks like PM'ing is gonna be a bitch!

[quote name='ksuwild25']I don't think Capcom has added that patch in yet. Think it is coming sometime in mid-December.[/QUOTE]
Oh I must have remembered the news as it already came out. I thought the camera was designed that way so it's scary? Anyway thanks for the info guys.

[quote name='nuuuuj']I just logged into my RZ account, and the receipt is showing Hitman as $39.99, but the actual store receipt shows it as $59.99 with a bundled gift card. Either way, it looks like PM'ing is gonna be a bitch![/QUOTE]Uh-oh. Now I'm considering returning it (with the $20 GC, of course) and just waiting for an eventual $15-$20 price point since I've got enough to play already. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Vigilante']Uh-oh. Now I'm considering returning it (with the $20 GC, of course) and just waiting for an eventual $15-$20 price point since I've got enough to play already. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I've had no problems pming XCOM which came with a $15 gc.

[quote name='panda911']I've had no problems pming XCOM which came with a $15 gc.[/QUOTE]But was that the same situation as with Hitman--your receipt shows XCOM at $59.99 with the $15 GC included as a package deal while the online receipt in your RZ account shows XCOM at $44.99 and the GC as free?

[quote name='Vigilante']But was that the same situation as with Hitman--your receipt shows XCOM at $59.99 with the $15 GC included as a package deal while the online receipt in your RZ account shows XCOM at $44.99 and the GC as free?[/QUOTE]

Vigilante is right, the situations are different. I bought both games and took advantage of both gift card offers. Hitman shows the game discounted by $20 on the RZ receipt and bundled on the store receipt. XCOM shows the game at full price with a $0 gift card on the RZ receipt, and full price on the store receipt with no mention of the gift card. That's why PM'ing XCOM isnt a problem, because the system shows it at full price instead of being discounted/bundled.

[quote name='Vigilante']But was that the same situation as with Hitman--your receipt shows XCOM at $59.99 with the $15 GC included as a package deal while the online receipt in your RZ account shows XCOM at $44.99 and the GC as free?[/QUOTE]

Nope, the Xcom GC was just zeroed out and the xcom game was charged at full price 59.99

Same with the 10 gc that came with Hitman preorder on BB.com

[quote name='nuuuuj']Vigilante is right, the situations are different. I bought both games and took advantage of both gift card offers. Hitman shows the game discounted by $20 on the RZ receipt and bundled on the store receipt. XCOM shows the game at full price with a $0 gift card on the RZ receipt, and full price on the store receipt with no mention of the gift card. That's why PM'ing XCOM isnt a problem, because the system shows it at full price instead of being discounted/bundled.[/QUOTE]I guess the question is whether anyone will debate the physical receipt showing the $59.99 game and $0.00 GC.

As long as Hitman goes on sale sometime within 60 days, I'll give it a shot, and if it doesn't pan out, I can just return the game and GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back