$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alex121006']i dont understand ?
is this offer only good with a coupon ?
do i HAVE to print it out ?
where do i print it out ?
can i just go to BB right now and get these deals without a coupon ?

no body is talking about these deals on this thread, only talking about their past pre-orders and coupons ?[/QUOTE]

In the original post (OP) there is a link to the coupons, you have to log into your reward zone account and be a gamers club member to claim the offer.

Made a nice score today, all PS3.
MW3 $20
TM $20
Infamous 2 $10
ACR $10

So for the price of one new release I got 4 quality games....plus ACR has the bonus, original AC included.

[quote name='Alex121006']i dont understand ?
is this offer only good with a coupon ?
do i HAVE to print it out ?
can i just go to BB right now and get these deals without a coupon ?

no body is talking about these deals on this thread, only talking about their past pre-orders and coupons ?[/QUOTE]

You have to be a reward zone @gamer unlocked member (costs 15 bux a year).

If you are a member you can go to myrz.com website, login, and go to the tab where it says @gamer offers. You pick out the promotion, activate, and print.

you can also do something similar on smartphone with rewardzone app.

i didnt print out or anything. it shows up at 59.99, i gave them my phone # and a screen pops up that says gcu discount 40 off, and it goes 19.99. woot

i did 'claim' the offer on my rz.com tho first.
also they were able to give me $5 off cert right there without printing it, i was like whoa and she said it's cuz im premium. lol. no idea.

[quote name='georgebot84']Does twisted metal still come with Twisted metal Black?[/QUOTE]

If you can find one of the first run copies...

Twisted-Metal-PS3-Limited-Edition.jpg

[quote name='georgebot84']Does twisted metal still come with Twisted metal Black?[/QUOTE]
Sure, if you find the Limited Edition version. It has a sticker in the front saying "FREE DOWNLOADABLE GAME WITH PURCHASE"

Standard Editions do not have this and will not have the Black game voucher.

yeah 20 is a bit much. but this is bestbuy. i just feel compelled to give them my money.
/ now watch is go on sale and be $5 or something. would a return/rebuy even work or is it a one shot coupon?

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I only just recently signed up for RZ and can't remember my password. And the link for changing the password doesn't work. Does anybody know why? Also, what's the price for MW3 after the RZ coupon?[/QUOTE]
Anybody?

Sweet picked up Twisted Metal (Standard) and Modern Warfare 3 (even though I only play single player) for $20 each.

Tried using a Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon, but they wouldn't allow it ;(

[quote name='Alex121006']
[/QUOTE]
You don't have to print it out, just link it through the site.

I'm going to do a print out just in case, going to use the back of some old papers so not to waste new sheets. (or I could go to my office, get some work done and use the office printer. Hmmm...decisions)

Speaking of paper, staples $1 HP photosmart paper is back if anybody is interested.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah 20 is a bit much. but this is bestbuy. i just feel compelled to give them my money.
/ now watch is go on sale and be $5 or something. would a return/rebuy even work or is it a one shot coupon?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Watch it be on sale next week for $49.99 and with coupon be $9.99. It says "Limit 1 offer per membership" on the coupon.

[quote name='xsdeal']I was thinking the same thing. Watch it be on sale next week for $49.99 and with coupon be $9.99. It says "Limit 1 offer per membership" on the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Coupon also states "Markdowns taken from regular prices", would not be able to use coupon on a sale item according to the wording.

[quote name='Alex121006']i just went to clain the mw3 code, and it's saying that it's only $25 off not $40 ???[/QUOTE]

The save $40 off coupon on MW3 is for Unlocked members only, $25 for Gamers Club members.

I bought TM for $21.76 after the coupon. I dont have a printer but when I went to BB, I used their computer and logged in, the guy printed up the coupon but didnt need to since its linked to your Gamers Zone account.

[quote name='xsdeal']The save $40 off coupon on MW3 is for Unlocked members only, $25 for Gamers Club members.[/QUOTE]

gotcha... thanks.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah 20 is a bit much. but this is bestbuy. i just feel compelled to give them my money.
/ now watch is go on sale and be $5 or something. would a return/rebuy even work or is it a one shot coupon?[/QUOTE]
I don't think its possible to do a price match. The receipt doesn't even list the original price of $59.99, just the discounted price of $19.99 plus the $40 package discount. Let us know if PMing works though.
[quote name='TooPoor']You don't have to print it out, just link it through the site.

I'm going to do a print out just in case, going to use the back of some old papers so not to waste new sheets. (or I could go to my office, get some work done and use the office printer. Hmmm...decisions)

Speaking of paper, staples $1 HP photosmart paper is back if anybody is interested.[/QUOTE]
If you "claimed offer" on the RZ website or on your smartphone, you don't need to print the coupon. The coupon is just a bar code of your RZ #.
[quote name='Glak18']Coupon also states "Markdowns taken from regular prices", would not be able to use coupon on a sale item according to the wording.[/QUOTE]
Not sure if the wording is incorrect or the system is glitched but it has worked in the past with sale prices. With that said I think if your interested in Twisted Metal, you should grab a copy soon cause the game is very flippable currently.

[quote name='htz']I
If you "claimed offer" on the RZ website or on your smartphone, you don't need to print the coupon. The coupon is just a bar code of your RZ #.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah...I just realized that. Guess there's a A4 and some ink that I will never get back.
I'm just paranoid, you know, if the system does not recognize me for whatever reason I would at least have something to back my argument :/

I am sure plenty already noticed, but right now BB TIV is $14 for MW3, so if you are only interested in SP like me, this could be a free rental when you include the 50% bonus and the reward zone points you get for buying the game to begin with.

Had to get an override when I purchased Twisted Metal but other than that snag everything went well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twisted Metal has a TIV of $22 plus 60% for me will give me $35.20 so I'll get a $13+ credit tomorrow. Adding that with the $44.80 GC and the $20 I have in online coupons and I'll be able to get Madden (and after trading it in), Sleeping Dogs for free. Yay me!!! :)

Apparently the Best Buys around me don't even have Twisted Metal in stock anymore. Kind of strange me me since it only came out a few months ago.

Is there a way to purchase Twisted Metal at the discount using paypal? The offer says that it's in-store only, but can I do in-store pickup and pay the discount price?

Will the $40 coupon work on used copies too?

I saw a Twisted Metal LE used copy when I was there earlier picking up my order. Does anyone know?

I picked up MW3 for my ps3 but not twisted metal. I had the coupon and game in hand, I just couldn't pull the trigger, had I known about its trade in value, I would of picked it up. I was also able to print out coupon in store. I hope TM is still there later on this week.

I don't think you need the coupon. The instruction on the coupon say to just scan your card or put the info in. As long as you claim the deal online you should be fine.

[quote name='PrepP']Will the $40 coupon work on used copies too?

I saw a Twisted Metal LE used copy when I was there earlier picking up my order. Does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

I hope you aren't trying to get TM black with that used copy. It was a DL code which kind of sucks so probably already used my the original owner. So just get the regular version new. Unless you are just trying to get TM cheaper.

[quote name='wrencrest']I am sure plenty already noticed, but right now BB TIV is $14 for MW3, so if you are only interested in SP like me, this could be a free rental when you include the 50% bonus and the reward zone points you get for buying the game to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Or if you own a copy and are unlocked, you can trade it in, rebuy, and make about $1... plus RewardZone points =D.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Had to get an override when I purchased Twisted Metal but other than that snag, everything went well.[/QUOTE]

They had to override my MW3 as well... I did purchase it back in June with the $25 coupon, so maybe that had something to do with it?

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Anybody?[/QUOTE]

The link is always screwed up when I use it. Best Buy could never tell me how to fix it, but I figured out the issue. With the reset link they send me, the email address in the URL is always screwed up. Instead of the "@" symbol, there's letters and numbers. If I switch those out with the "@" symboll, it works fine. Not sure if that's the problem you're having, but worth taking a closer look...

[quote name='3rdbass']I hope you aren't trying to get TM black with that used copy. It was a DL code which kind of sucks so probably already used my the original owner. So just get the regular version new. Unless you are just trying to get TM cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Not worried if it has twisted metal black code. Just wanted to see if I could get it cheaper than $20.

If anybody wants to trade me for the Black code PM me. I'll take MS points, a Cerberus code for eithe 360 ME, Ghost Recon online pass or maybe something else.

Save $40 on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Gamers Club Unlocked members now get exclusive savings on the epic third installment of the award-winning Call of Duty franchise. For Xbox 360 and PS3. In store only. Offer ends 8/4/12.

Just checked it again.

[quote name='DragoonKnight']Save $40 on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Gamers Club Unlocked members now get exclusive savings on the epic third installment of the award-winning Call of Duty franchise. For Xbox 360 and PS3. In store only. Offer ends 8/4/12.

Just checked it again.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Guess it's just $25 because I'm not "unlocked."

So the $40 off MW3 is only the MSRP not a sale price? So if it drops to $45 you'd still pay $20 with the coupon?

Am I missing something? I can get Twisted Metal for 20 and trade it back to them for 35?

I want to be all over this, but is just seems like one of those things you'd get banned for lol

My Best Buy is staffed by people who're almost as incompetent as your average Gamestop employee. Every time I've had to do something associated with my account, they don't seem to know what's going on. Even the dude in the game section didn't seem to know about the magazine when it was directly behind him. Today, I took advantage of the MW3 and Twisted Metal deal and the idiotic clerk could not seem to access my account with my phone number and/or email address that worked every other time... Fortunately, there was a computer in the camera section where I could access my account and print coupons instead of giving my account number which she claimed didn't work. That 30 minutes was annoying as hell -- not to mention the condescending tone and look of disgust she was giving me.

Saint'sRow911;9820037]Am I missing something? I can get Twisted Metal for 20 and trade it back to them for 35? I want to be all over this said:
Yea but im gonna guess the tiv drops by tomorrow killing the flip.

If not, im gonna do it myself :)

[quote name='bshirk']My Best Buy is staffed by people who're almost as incompetent as your average Gamestop employee. Every time I've had to do something associated with my account, they don't seem to know what's going on. Even the dude in the game section didn't seem to know about the magazine when it was directly behind him. Today, I took advantage of the MW3 and Twisted Metal deal and the idiotic clerk could not seem to access my account with my phone number and/or email address that worked every other time... Fortunately, there was a computer in the camera section where I could access my account and print coupons instead of giving my account number which she claimed didn't work. That 30 minutes was annoying as hell -- not to mention the condescending tone and look of disgust she was giving me.[/QUOTE]
I had the same experience today. 30 minutes to get my $20 MW3.
Oh and SR3 CE still full price, and could not find TM with TMB so I passed.

Got the last copy of Twisted Metal I could find at the Cedar Hills Crossing store with the $40 off, pretty happy. Didn't have TM Black code, but I actually didn't care for that when it came out so w/e.

They had a few used copies so I tried that first, and no go w/ the discount.

Thanks OP.

So as long as I've claimed this offer on the rewards site all I have to do is give them my phone number like normal and the discount is added automatically?

[quote name='pimpster4183']So as long as I've claimed this offer on the rewards site all I have to do is give them my phone number like normal and the discount is added automatically?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='VenomA7X']What are the odds of TM going on sale in the coming weeks[/QUOTE]
these offers do not stack with sale prices. Unless a miracle happens.

[quote name='TooPoor']these offers do not stack with sale prices. Unless a miracle happens.[/QUOTE]

i got it to work with the last mw3 offer, when it went on sale, so i am going to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back