$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TPerryoo7']Wow I had to pull teeth today to get the Twisted Metal discount because I didn't print out the damn "coupon" I just brought in the barcode number and my member number (all it says you need) since i don't have a printer. No one could figure out how to make it work for a good 10 minutes, accusing me of just making up the discount. I then asked to speak with a manager, But then they advised me to print the alleged coupon out in store, before speaking to a manager. Yet NONE of their printers worked with any of their computers. 30 minutes had passed and I had several employees helping me at this point and everyone was just fed up that nothing was working. Back and forth we went from computer to computer, even trying different copies of TM. Thankfully the guy that was helping me the most was super friendly and was with me 100% on the situation, when others were not.

It took about 45 minutes to call over a manager for an over-ride, when I suggested that within the first 5 minutes of this problem.

I have no idea what happened, I'm just chalking it up to clueless/careless best buy employees, probably typing in the wrong numbers too fast, or doing it in the wrong order and not caring.[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. I just checked my RZ account and the offer said all you needed was to claim the offer (click the button on the page) and then either bring in a print out of the coupon or just provide your RZ number.

What location did you go to?

[quote name='ijustw1n']Oh didn't see their printers weren't working. Nevermind.[/QUOTE]
No need for the printout.

I just gave them my RZ account info, and there was a prompt instructing the cashier to accept offer.

If you want to show them, you can also pull the offer up on your smartphone through the BB app.

Can anyone confirm the $40 off MW3 is still valid? I went today to upgrade my account and get the game, but it didn't seem to work. The guy at the store said he logged into his RZ account and no longer saw it either. Thx

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Can anyone confirm the $40 off MW3 is still valid? I went today to upgrade my account and get the game, but it didn't seem to work. The guy at the store said he logged into his RZ account and no longer saw it either. Thx[/QUOTE]

Still shows on Reward Zone website. Expires 08/04/2012. Of course, most of us have no visibility into BB's POS.

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Can anyone confirm the $40 off MW3 is still valid? I went today to upgrade my account and get the game, but it didn't seem to work. The guy at the store said he logged into his RZ account and no longer saw it either. Thx[/QUOTE]

Still shows up on mine. Make sure you go to myrz.com and claim the offer.

I've noticed something kind of weird on myrz for my account. I purchased Twisted Metal with that $40 off and used a gift card to pay the $20 + tax. My last couple transactions show that $40 off TM deal along with what I bought...weird. Is that happening to anyone else?

[quote name='tribalnoise']yes it shows up on mine too. and i havent even purchased twisted metal :lol:[/QUOTE]
It is because the offer is tied to your RZ account currently, just like the 10% off pre-owned discount if your unlocked.

[quote name='CaffeineGenius']are there any best buys left that have TM? i found out about this deal late, and all of the stores in the philly area are sold out :([/QUOTE]

There are definitely some still around. I saw a couple copies when I picked up the Max Payne SE last week.

[quote name='CaffeineGenius']are there any best buys left that have TM? i found out about this deal late, and all of the stores in the philly area are sold out :([/QUOTE]

south philly has some i was there at the one on columbus boulevard couple days ago.

Got MW3 today as well- with Upgrade and Save and all these coupons of late I've been spending a lot of time in Best Buy

[quote name='gabolous']Is the coupon reusable?[/QUOTE]

technically these aren't coupons but promo offers. the barcode that prints is the RZ one. anyway yes you can get several games as long as the promo is still going on. I just suggest you do separate transactions.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']technically these aren't coupons but promo offers. the barcode that prints is the RZ one. anyway yes you can get several games as long as the promo is still going on. I just suggest you do separate transactions.[/QUOTE]

Wait.. you've gotten more then one offer on the same RZ account (I'm referring to MW3 and Twisted Metal)?

I thought people reported earlier that they would get an error at the register to the effect of "offer redeemed".

I haven't been following the thread but if you can buy multiples of these titles at a discount price (albeit in different transactions) I'd definitely be interested in hearing how

Yea Im in the Boston area actually. The best buy at Fenway. But yea the offer says you only need your Member code. I was like ..fantastic, since I don't have a printer. I just strolled into Bestbuy thinking I might walk out with TM in under 5 minutes!

Not the case. Despite their printers not working and such, the offer says all you need is your member number, thats what was getting everyone fussed. They should have just marked the game down automatically for any reward member, instead of having to go through such a ridiculous process.

I got this promo last week in an email, went straight to BB that day and there's were no more copies of Twisted Metal there or anywhere near me (Orange County). I called BB and bitched and they are mailing me a $40 gift card to make up for it.

I surprised such a popular title wasn't in stock, but anways, a gift card works for me.

[quote name='drduranduran']I got this promo last week in an email, went straight to BB that day and there's were no more copies of Twisted Metal there or anywhere near me (Orange County). I called BB and bitched and they are mailing me a $40 gift card to make up for it.

I surprised such a popular title wasn't in stock, but anways, a gift card works for me.[/QUOTE]
wtf..? Never thought such a thing would fly, maybe I should start bitching more often too lol.

Would've thought they would simply ship it to you to store/house and that's it.

[quote name='drduranduran']I got this promo last week in an email, went straight to BB that day and there's were no more copies of Twisted Metal there or anywhere near me (Orange County). I called BB and bitched and they are mailing me a $40 gift card to make up for it.

I surprised such a popular title wasn't in stock, but anways, a gift card works for me.[/QUOTE]
You have some next level bitching skills...

Haha what exactly did you bitch about? I figure they would just be "tough luck, we can't do anything about it" etc...

Found 1 last copy at another Best Buy. Went to the Toys R Us less than a mile away and found a limited Edition with the Twisted Metal Black on the cover. Took a short detour to the Sears across the street, came back 45 min later, and returned the vanilla copy to Toys R Us without a hitch.

Thanks to whoever suggested this earlier in the thread. I wish I would have learned the fact that the LE and standard both have the same UPCs earlier.

Very impressive, but I'd expect no less from Captain Sisko :lol:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP, I was able to grab the last Twisted Metal LE in my town.

Seriously fuck Best Buy. I went yesterday to try to sign up for unlocked and get MW3. The guy told me I had to talk to his supervisor. So I go back today they still won't give me the discount. They say they know the deal is still valid but refuse to sell it to me for that price.

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Seriously fuck Best Buy. I went yesterday to try to sign up for unlocked and get MW3. The guy told me I had to talk to his supervisor. So I go back today they still won't give me the discount. They say they know the deal is still valid but refuse to sell it to me for that price.[/QUOTE]

Which store and manager?

[quote name='Byakurai']Which store and manager?[/QUOTE]

Dunno manager's name. It's BB 134 in Dublin, CA. They want me to bring in proof even though they know the deal is still valid, but it's an unadvertised deal. I guess it's my fault because I hadn't join unlocked sooner, but I don't understand why you just can't sign up and get the deal at the same time and it's annoying having to drive 15miles each way to get there.

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Dunno manager's name. It's BB 134 in Dublin, CA. They want me to bring in proof even though they know the deal is still valid, but it's an unadvertised deal. I guess it's my fault because I hadn't join unlocked sooner, but I don't understand why you just can't sign up and get the deal at the same time and it's annoying having to drive 15miles each way to get there.[/QUOTE]

Jump on myrz.com and claim the offer. Also just print out the page that shows $40 off.

If they try to deny after you have it claimed and have a print out of the offer, ask them to call corporate right there. No reason you should be denied that offer when it's as simple as just claiming the offer to tie it to your RZ account.

Saint'sRow911;9847065]Jump on myrz.com and claim the offer. Also just print out the page that shows $40 off. If they try to deny after you have it claimed and have a print out of the offer said:
I can't because I'm not unlocked. When I log into MYRZ all I see is the $25, but I don't understand why if I sign up at the same time why I can't get it for the unlocked price

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']I can't because I'm not unlocked. When I log into MYRZ all I see is the $25, but I don't understand why if I sign up at the same time why I can't get it for the unlocked price[/QUOTE]
It might be too late to get the $40 then, even if you do sign up. IIRC you have to be a member before the coupons are released. Maybe you should try calling corporate and see what they say, and if you do could you keep me updated as well?

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']I can't because I'm not unlocked. When I log into MYRZ all I see is the $25, but I don't understand why if I sign up at the same time why I can't get it for the unlocked price[/QUOTE]

Here is what I did last night, and it worked fine, I was able to see the checkout screen and everything to see promotions, discounts, etc.

1) Printed out a sheet that had my membership ID & the UPC for the $14.95 @gamers [unlocked] membership, handed that to the cashier who then rang it up, I requested physical delivery of the mag, handed over this month's issue which rang up as FREE, then paid.

2) From my iPhone, I logged into the Rewards Zone page, went to offers, and it was now a $40 off MW3 offer, which I had to accept. When the cashier rang up my copy, it verified that it would be $40 off. I also threw a PreOrder of BlOps2 in there for the $20 RWZ vouchers for good measure, paid $25, walked out happy.

I'm not sure what would happen if you accepted the $25 deal and then upgraded, but I had no problems, all their databases updated right away with my new info.

Hope that helps

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Seriously fuck Best Buy. I went yesterday to try to sign up for unlocked and get MW3. The guy told me I had to talk to his supervisor. So I go back today they still won't give me the discount. They say they know the deal is still valid but refuse to sell it to me for that price.[/QUOTE]You should've still got unlocked that way there's less time to wait for it to show up. When you got the receipt for the sub use the feedback section on there to let BB corp know what's going on. Once you're unlocked a CAG could help you get a screen shot of the $40 offer which you could take into the store & the deal.

Even better contact CS alert them of the problem & they might be able to just get the game shipped to you for free at the same price less hassle not only that they would most likely issue you $10-$20 in RZ "apology points".

Just looked the store up couldn't get the manager's contact info though, when you go into the store is there a billboard when you walk in. It's usually where the keep the weekly ads. You should see the contact info for the store managers & marketing/promo reps contact them direct thru phone or email which ever your most confortable with. This is how you can build a rapport with that store & if you ever run into problems you'll get faster assistance. Shouldn't be this hard but if you have problem stores this will get things fixed fast noboby wants to have their boss keep coming to them with the same stuff.

I would love to hear details on this. I was pretty frustrated a few days ago when i finally had a chance to go to BB w/ my discounts in hand and all copies of TM were sold out. In fact, all 5 or 6 copies I normally saw on the shelves was on the pre-owned shelf all w/ factory shrink wrap.

[quote name='samejgink']Here is what I did last night, and it worked fine, I was able to see the checkout screen and everything to see promotions, discounts, etc.

1) Printed out a sheet that had my membership ID & the UPC for the $14.95 @gamers [unlocked] membership, handed that to the cashier who then rang it up, I requested physical delivery of the mag, handed over this month's issue which rang up as FREE, then paid.

2) I logged into the Rewards Zone page, went to offers, and it was now a $40 off MW3 offer, which I had to accept. When the cashier rang up my copy, it verified that it would be $40 off.[/QUOTE]

THIS is EXACTLY what I wanted to do, but they said it wouldn't work

the $40 discount on twisted metal and mw3 worked fine in the system, got my copies today. i even had the bb employee show me it on their computer screen for the prompt. no override no hassle

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']THIS is EXACTLY what I wanted to do, but they said it wouldn't work[/QUOTE]

Then they don't know how their own system works. I left one thing out, I was already logged into the Rewards Zone page on my phone, and a refresh didn't update the offer. I had to do a logout/login to get the offer. Couldn't have been more than a 2 minute lag between me paying and the website being updated, and then once I accepted the offer it was immediately recognized by the system when she scanned the game.

My store's all out of Twisted Metal. Luckily, I picked that up last week. Went in today and picked up MW3 for my buddy.

[quote name='YBX87']unless bb actually limits it to gcu members only. it is a horrible idea, because ppl is just going to abuse it[/QUOTE]Your address is connected to your RZ account so to request it they'd need to verify local stock based on your zip code so if there's plenty of stores with stock no need for them to allow it they'd just tell you what stores to goto or use in-store p/u combined with return/rebuy.

"So it should only be made avail. when local stores are either severely limited with stock or are completely sold out"

[quote name='j_mccarty5']yes[/QUOTE]

^TU.

Did it work using just your RZ card/number or did you have to claim the offer a second time and print a second "coupon"?

What is with this terrible website? It asks me to log in to my rewardzone account, I enter the info, and then it just refreshes the page with no error message. I did retrieve account number, tried logging in with that, same deal.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']What is with this terrible website? It asks me to log in to my rewardzone account, I enter the info, and then it just refreshes the page with no error message. I did retrieve account number, tried logging in with that, same deal.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you're not blocking their cookies.

Got Twisted Metal for the cost of 2 $4.99($10) Xbox 360 Rabbids games
discussed in the Best Buy trade in thread
. Not Limited Edition, but whatever.

Got a question. I want twisted metal n bestbuy has a pre owned one for 45. Will the 40 off coupon work??? In the terms it does not say on pre owned. Has anyone tried it??

[quote name='brentgolden']Got a question. I want twisted metal n bestbuy has a pre owned one for 45. Will the 40 off coupon work??? In the terms it does not say on pre owned. Has anyone tried it??[/QUOTE]
Think someone managed to do it a few pages back and got the game for $4.99 + tax.

It's a YMMV case, and it probably won't work but you don't have anything to loose. Give it a shot.

[quote name='brentgolden']Got a question. I want twisted metal n bestbuy has a pre owned one for 45. Will the 40 off coupon work??? In the terms it does not say on pre owned. Has anyone tried it??[/QUOTE]It doesn't need to specify new or used since the SKU that's listed is for new. It's YMMV since it will require an override & they may charge $20 for the used copy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back