$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in for mass effect 3 havent decided on witcher 2 but prolly not I need to get a Xbox live gold card while I'm there. Can anybody post the stock locator for mass effect 3 ce? I couldn't figure out how to pull it up and I wanted to go either get that or just the vanilla today.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Does mgs for vita include all the ps3 extras?[/QUOTE]

No. It excludes the entire Peace Walker game. People were really disappointed about that

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to get an MGS for me and sell it to me for $25, would they?

I know it's doubtful, but I figured it won't hurt to ask.

[quote name='Ginger Junk']I don't suppose anyone would be willing to get an MGS for me and sell it to me for $25, would they?

I know it's doubtful, but I figured it won't hurt to ask.[/QUOTE]
Actually it just might hurt. Some people here are viscious and hurtful :lol:

[quote name='Ginger Junk']I don't suppose anyone would be willing to get an MGS for me and sell it to me for $25, would they?

Have you heard of Gamer's Club Unlocked before? I saved hundreds with just the magazine coupons alone. $15 a year is not asking for much since every magazine you get comes with $100+ worth of coupons. I've probably made over $15 with that extra 10% when trading in. These GCU online coupons that they have every week is just icing on the cake. Sign up for the membership. Do it. Do it now. Now.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/gamers/benefits

[quote name='Namerson']Have you heard of Gamer's Club Unlocked before? I saved hundreds with just the magazine coupons alone. $15 a year is not asking for much since every magazine you get comes with $100+ worth of coupons. I've probably made over $15 with that extra 10% when trading in. These GCU online coupons that they have every week is just icing on the cake. Sign up for the membership. Do it. Do it now. Now.[/QUOTE]
hell, the RZ point you get from buying the cheap games in a year is probably enough to pay for the $15. That is if you're not using trade in credit.

[quote name='Namerson']Have you heard of Gamer's Club Unlocked before? I saved hundreds with just the magazine coupons alone. $15 a year is not asking for much since every magazine you get comes with $100+ worth of coupons. I've probably made over $15 with that extra 10% when trading in. These GCU online coupons that they have every week is just icing on the cake. Sign up for the membership. Do it. Do it now. Now.[/QUOTE]

A big 2nd this^. This is the 1st membership I have actively asked about renewal because I do not want a lapse in coverage with the $20 promo this fall. So worth it.

It's showing up for me now. Just curious as to what they mean by "regular prices." I assume it is what the price is listed as online. I'm hoping to only have to pay about $15 for Witcher 2.

[quote name='kouleefoh']hell, the RZ point you get from buying the cheap games in a year is probably enough to pay for the $15. That is if you're not using trade in credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Bestbuy has been great this year. I've probably spent way too much money there and the holidays are still coming up. Also don't forget the $20 gift certificate you get for pre-ordering certain games (like Borderlands 2, Halo 4). Either way $15 will seem like nothing from the money you save if you keep track of it all.

Too bad MGS isn't for PS3 HD collection as I was planning on buying that soon.

They must have a big backlog of MP games to continue sale. That game was an epic fail.

I know it says in store only. So I take it in store pick up would not work for this? I can't go pick it up til tomorrow and I'm afraid they'll run out of Witcher 2.

no one will sell you it for $25 if you factoring in gas/ time/ shipping fees, because they would not be making any profit

[quote name='YBX87']no one will sell you it for $25 if you factoring in gas/ time/ shipping fees, because they would not be making any profit[/QUOTE]

Not true at all. There are a number of CAGs here who will track down things for others without expecting profit. If I didn't just pick up MGS for myself, I would have hooked him up for $25 no problem. Best Buy is only several minutes from my house, and first class shipping is only $2.50 or so. Sometimes it is nice to help others out without expecting to make any money.

Geeeez! I just grabbed up the b1g1 at TRU today. Now I see this thread.

Looks like I will be picking up WItcher 2 and Metal Gear for the vita on Tuesday.

[quote name='Guillermo_IGN']Just wondering is Black Ops 2 a get $20 gift card deal still one.[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread but the answer is yes if you have Gamer's Club Unlocked.

[quote name='Donnums']Does anyone know if the $30 off works on a used Witcher 2 or is it only for new copies?[/QUOTE]

The fine print is hazy: "Excludes clearance, open-box and Marketplace items."

Unless BBY considers their used games to fall into those categories, I don't see why it wouldn't be valid.

Then again, BBY often prices used games higher than new, so it might be a moot point.

Maybe I'm being picky, but it would be helpful to list what the final pre-tax price of the games would be instead of how much discount we can get.

For example, $20/30 off Max Payne...well, what is it selling for? If it's off the MSRP of $59.99, then screw that. If it's off of 49.99, then I'm slightly more interested. If it's off of 39.99, then count me in.

(Yes, I know I can go to BB website to see what the prices are. I just think it'd be more helpful to eliminate that step and list the prices in the OP. Just a suggestion.)

[quote name='CaseX']Maybe I'm being picky, but it would be helpful to list what the final pre-tax price of the games would be instead of how much discount we can get.

For example, $20/30 off Max Payne...well, what is it selling for? If it's off the MSRP of $59.99, then screw that. If it's off of 49.99, then I'm slightly more interested. If it's off of 39.99, then count me in.

(Yes, I know I can go to BB website to see what the prices are. I just think it'd be more helpful to eliminate that step and list the prices in the OP. Just a suggestion.)[/QUOTE]I would imagine the price is not listed on here because it could be $50 one week and $40 the next. Good point though.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']The fine print is hazy: "Excludes clearance, open-box and Marketplace items."

Unless BBY considers their used games to fall into those categories, I don't see why it wouldn't be valid.

Then again, BBY often prices used games higher than new, so it might be a moot point.[/QUOTE]

The coupon is tied to a specific SKU #. The used copy has a different SKU.

[quote name='krashhole']I have never had this problem. Maybe it's a YMMV situation.[/QUOTE]

Maybe its dependant on the area? Most stores around me have that policy. I asked anyway since you brought it up. Sucks they don't. I'll just be there at 10am and hope for the best.

Grabbed the last copy of MGS HD Vita. I had a $10 code so getting it for $15 is a great deal. I claimed the offer this morning. When I went to the store they couldn't get it linked. I had to go print out the coupon and they still couldn't get it to work. I told them to read the bottom of the coupon and they then scanned it right.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']As someone who's never played a MGS fan, is the HD collection for Vita worth a buy with $15 off?[/QUOTE]

Look up some gameplay videos and decide after. I haven't seen it under $29.99 plus used copies sell for around $25.

The witcher 2 coupon is only for the $50 Enhanced Edition? The only sku on the coupon is 3555951, which is for the Enhanced Edition. I can't even find the regular Witcher 2 on best buy's site. Anyone know the regular edition Witcher 2 sku?

[quote name='PublikDefender']The witcher 2 coupon is only for the $50 Enhanced Edition? The only sku on the coupon is 3555951, which is for the Enhanced Edition. I can't even find the regular Witcher 2 on best buy's site. Anyone know the regular edition Witcher 2 sku?[/QUOTE]

Not 100% on this, but I believe the EE is the only one available for 360. Regular edition was Pc.

[quote name='PublikDefender']The witcher 2 coupon is only for the $50 Enhanced Edition? The only sku on the coupon is 3555951, which is for the Enhanced Edition. I can't even find the regular Witcher 2 on best buy's site. Anyone know the regular edition Witcher 2 sku?[/QUOTE]

There isn't a "regular" version of Witcher 2 for the 360.

There's Enhanced and Dark versions.

[quote name='ritchardf']Not 100% on this, but I believe the EE is the only one available for 360. Regular edition was Pc.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Witcher 2 was ported from the PC to the 360 and was given the name of "enhanced edition". That is the only one which exists IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back