$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mcgavin27']The 800 points does stack with the $15 off coupon. I did it for a customer this morning. It does not however work with the halo 13 month cards.[/QUOTE]

Which part of the deal was incompatible with the 12+1 card? The 800 point deal lists the Halo 12+1 sku in the details. Does the cod coupon not work with the 13 months?

I really want Future Soldier, but $10 is more my price. With it being $18 used at GF recently, I think $10-13 is not beyond the realm of possibility.

A quick heads up for the true gamers (non system fanboys) out there. I was able to purchase a fus1on controller for ps3 and xbox 360 using the $15 discount.

[quote name='leakyknuts']A quick heads up for the true gamers (non system fanboys) out there. I was able to purchase a fus1on controller for ps3 and xbox 360 using the $15 discount.[/QUOTE]

does one work for both systems or do you have to get one per console?

What makes that controller worth more than a game? I'm just curious if it's worth it. I spent $80 for an arcade fightstick, so I don't really have any problem spending some money to buy a controller if I think it's worth it.

I don't think we'll see a sale for Ghost Recon. I was really disappointed that we didn't get one for Kinect Star Wars and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 when they had a RZ coupon.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']does one work for both systems or do you have to get one per console?[/QUOTE]

There are seperate controllers for each console.

[quote name='Gabrius']I'm almost positive I know the answer... but price matching nullifies any of these offers, right?[/QUOTE]

If you purchase it, and later on the price drops below what you paid for after using the offer, I don't see why that wouldn't be allowed.

If you mean you want to price match something, then have them apply the RZ club discount towards that now lowered price, then no.

[quote name='panda911']Which part of the deal was incompatible with the 12+1 card? The 800 point deal lists the Halo 12+1 sku in the details. Does the cod coupon not work with the 13 months?[/QUOTE]

The $15 coupon does not work with it. The points package out just fine.

I picked up the Fus1on controller and it has a great feel to it. The analogs are very sensitive and the buttons are tight and responsive. I've been looking for a wired 360 type controller for the PS3 for awhile now. I originally had the Power A batarang controller, but the wireless controller would disconnect when using the official PS3 headset. :(
I agree with the youtube reviewer about the packaging though, Power A could have saved the consumer some $$ by using something a lot simpler packaging. I'm glad this deal came out and I hope this controller lasts.

They added a whole bunch of games to the list, including Dead Space 3, BioShock Infinite, Crysis 3, etc. Basically all the big games coming out in the early part of the year.

I'll warn anyone looking at GR:FS, the online (I'm using PS3) is a mess. Glitches everywhere, connection problems, matchmaking is atrocious, freezes, and more.

They keep popping out patches, and none of these things are addressed. It's fun if you can actually get it to work, but even yesterday it took 30 minutes for my friend and I to get into an actual working game without it breaking. Even then, it split up our party and put us on separate teams.

[quote name='jkircos']They added a whole bunch of games to the list, including Dead Space 3, BioShock Infinite, Crysis 3, etc. Basically all the big games coming out in the early part of the year.[/QUOTE]

GTAV is on there!

Awwwww yeah!

Was just looking at my Reward Zone points and discovered that I only got credit for a purchase of $41 last week during B2G1 when it really was almost $120. Spent at least 10 minutes on the phone trying to explain what happened to the CS rep and I am convinced he still has no idea what I'm talking about. Going to call back later and hopefully get somebody else. Anyone else have this happen last week?

[quote name='Namerson']Would be great if we could PM this with Amazon and use the coupon, could get the game for $1.59.[/QUOTE]

It's worth a shot,ima try it tomorrow

[quote name='Killbomb']Was just looking at my Reward Zone points and discovered that I only got credit for a purchase of $41 last week during B2G1 when it really was almost $120. Spent at least 10 minutes on the phone trying to explain what happened to the CS rep and I am convinced he still has no idea what I'm talking about. Going to call back later and hopefully get somebody else. Anyone else have this happen last week?[/QUOTE]

Did you use gift cards or RZ certs for any portion of your payment? You don't get points for those...

[quote name='esalw822']Did you use gift cards or RZ certs for any portion of your payment? You don't get points for those...[/QUOTE]

I used a trade card for the whole purchase so if that's the case, why did I get credit for even the $41? Still waiting to call them back. Probably do so in a couple hours when it will almost certainly be a whole new crew.

[quote name='Killbomb']I used a trade card for the whole purchase so if that's the case, why did I get credit for even the $41? Still waiting to call them back. Probably do so in a couple hours when it will almost certainly be a whole new crew.[/QUOTE]

Trade credit isn't supposed to give points. Sometimes when making an in-store purchase with credit you'll get a random amount of points. Its a (favorable) glitch. But calling is a lost cause. Just be happy you got points for the trade and now a random extra amount.

Here's the program rules: https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/rules

Non-Qualifying Purchases

The following items are considered non-qualifying purchases for which points will not be awarded: purchases/rentals at rent-to-own locations inside Best Buy stores, instant rebates and the value of mail-in rebates on purchases, Pre-orders at the time of deposit (the points will be awarded at the time of final payment or at the time you pick up the product), purchases made for resale, purchases paid with a reward certificate or Best Buy Gift Card, or Magnolia Gift Card,

[quote name='Killbomb']I used a trade card for the whole purchase so if that's the case, why did I get credit for even the $41? Still waiting to call them back. Probably do so in a couple hours when it will almost certainly be a whole new crew.[/QUOTE]

You can also get a Pitch in Card. When you load the Pitch in Card with trade in credit/GC you'll get points for the GC amount. You will not get RZ pts for using the Pitch in Card though.

[quote name='joker______']Did anyone have any issues claiming the offer for Ghost Recon at the checkout?[/QUOTE]

Just bought today with no issues. The cashier was confused, but followed the directions on my phone and it instantly took $30 off.

[quote name='woz3323']Just bought today with no issues. The cashier was confused, but followed the directions on my phone and it instantly took $30 off.[/QUOTE]

i did do the say as you but still wouldn't take it off and the funny thing is they accused me of already claiming it but I'll try again tomorrow at a different location,thanks for the reply.

[quote name='leakyknuts']There are seperate controllers for each console.[/QUOTE]

i understand that, but they're essentially identical and the name is fucking fusion i thought id ask.

[quote name='leakyknuts']There are seperate controllers for each console.[/QUOTE]

i understand that, but they're essentially identical and the name is fucking fusion i thought id ask.

[quote name='jkircos']They added a whole bunch of games to the list, including Dead Space 3, BioShock Infinite, Crysis 3, etc. Basically all the big games coming out in the early part of the year.[/QUOTE]

what deal are you referring to and what do you get for all those games?

[quote name='Kyden139']Trade credit isn't supposed to give points. Sometimes when making an in-store purchase with credit you'll get a random amount of points. Its a (favorable) glitch. But calling is a lost cause. Just be happy you got points for the trade and now a random extra amount.

Here's the program rules: https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/rules[/QUOTE]

Ok, I wasn't aware that was the rule. Just started shopping with Best Buy again after a long time away. I am almost certain though I mentioned that I used a trade card to the CS rep and he did not bring this up. Pre-ordering RE6 with all trade credit and getting the $20 cert threw me since apparently I did not fully read that promo's FAQ. Thanks guys for saving me from wasting more time on the phone. :D

Was the Xbox Live offer removed from the list of GCU offers? I claimed the offer on Sunday but it still showed up in the list as late as Tuesday. Today it is missing from the offer list in my Reward Zone account and I'm wondering if something has changed as previously the offers remained after being claimed. Or was it simply removed due to it stating "800 Reward Zone points" instead of 800 Microsoft points card like the website states when you click on the "see Reward Zone for Gamer's Club offer" tab?

[quote name='mark_IV']Was the Xbox Live offer removed from the list of GCU offers? I claimed the offer on Sunday but it still showed up in the list as late as Tuesday. Today it is missing from the offer list in my Reward Zone account and I'm wondering if something has changed as previously the offers remained after being claimed. Or was it simply removed due to it stating "800 Reward Zone points" instead of 800 Microsoft points card like the website states when you click on the "see Reward Zone for Gamer's Club offer" tab?[/QUOTE]

fuck I hope not, I still have to grab a 12mo for my friend with the @Gamer COD coupon...:whistle2:#

[quote name='mark_IV']Was the Xbox Live offer removed from the list of GCU offers? I claimed the offer on Sunday but it still showed up in the list as late as Tuesday. Today it is missing from the offer list in my Reward Zone account and I'm wondering if something has changed as previously the offers remained after being claimed. Or was it simply removed due to it stating "800 Reward Zone points" instead of 800 Microsoft points card like the website states when you click on the "see Reward Zone for Gamer's Club offer" tab?[/QUOTE]

The link is off the RZ website, but all you have to do is log in and then click on the link in the OP to get access to it. I'm going to print the offer this time just in case there's an issue at the register with the offer & using the CoD coupon....

The Xbox Live offer wasn't removed I just found it under the regular offers instead of the Gamer's Club offers (if that makes sense) I guess they just moved it.

Took one for the team and picked up a Fus1on controller for PS3. The build quality of it is good and certainly nicer than what I've come to expect from third party controllers but I don't feel it is worth $80.00 and seems a little over priced at 65.00 after the GCU discount. If it were a $45-$50.00 controller without the lights, case and elaborate packaging it would be a steal as the controller itself seems to be good quality and has a very nice cord.

While I've only spent a few hours with it and that isn't enough time to come to any sort of final conclusion as to whether or not it is superior to a Dualshock controller, performance wise, my initial thoughts are that it is a good controller if you prefer the 360 shape and stick layout. To me it feels like a lighter, slightly smaller 360 controller with an excellent D-Pad. Personally though I prefer the Dualshock D-Pad due to the lower profile but this is only when playing fighting games.
If the 360 version's D-Pad feels and performs exactly the same I would say the the D-Pad is superior to a Microsoft controller.

The only problem I've encountered with the controller is the rumble feature makes a strange buzzing noise that seems a little louder than it should be. It isn't a deal breaker just something that I can't help but notice.

Picked up Ghost Recon for $20. Not sure why this game is getting such a bad rap, it's actually pretty good, as far as FPS go anyways. My only gripes are that you can't play the campaign in splitscreen co-op even though it says on the back of box 1-2 players and the graphics are not up to par with other shooters.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Got a 3 month card today but with all the confusion about the 800 MS/RZ Points, I forgot to get the 800 points or not.[/QUOTE]
It should be an 800 point card. The 800 RZ points was a mistake and was removed.

I turned the rumble feature off on my PS3 controller a long time ago to extend battery life. I'm not sure if it's worth turning it back on. I just don't know if it really enhances anything.

I agree with you that $80 is way too expensive, even 20 less it still is. My $45 MW3 official Sony controller's left analog stick broke after about 6 months of light usage, while my original black PS3 controller is still working well after 2 years. I don't think the quality of these newer, official Sony controllers are up to par anymore. They're shit. I hope yours will hold up with time. Keep us posted.

[quote name='mark_IV']Took one for the team and picked up a Fus1on controller for PS3. The build quality of it is good and certainly nicer than what I've come to expect from third party controllers but I don't feel it is worth $80.00 and seems a little over priced at 65.00 after the GCU discount. If it were a $45-$50.00 controller without the lights, case and elaborate packaging it would be a steal as the controller itself seems to be good quality and has a very nice cord.

While I've only spent a few hours with it and that isn't enough time to come to any sort of final conclusion as to whether or not it is superior to a Dualshock controller, performance wise, my initial thoughts are that it is a good controller if you prefer the 360 shape and stick layout. To me it feels like a lighter, slightly smaller 360 controller with an excellent D-Pad. Personally though I prefer the Dualshock D-Pad due to the lower profile but this is only when playing fighting games.
If the 360 version's D-Pad feels and performs exactly the same I would say the the D-Pad is superior to a Microsoft controller.

The only problem I've encountered with the controller is the rumble feature makes a strange buzzing noise that seems a little louder than it should be. It isn't a deal breaker just something that I can't help but notice.[/QUOTE]

I tried to get the 800 MSP yesterday but I think they fucked up...first they said "HEY BUD IT'LL BE ON THE RECEIPT BUD" and then when it didn't print out they said "HEY BUD IT'LL GET EMAILED BUD"...am I screwed?

[quote name='KanYozakura']I tried to get the 800 MSP yesterday but I think they fucked up...first they said "HEY BUD IT'LL BE ON THE RECEIPT BUD" and then when it didn't print out they said "HEY BUD IT'LL GET EMAILED BUD"...am I screwed?[/QUOTE]
I'd say so. No returns on those things either. Should have just had him scan it and just let it package out.

[quote name='garyjames']Anyone still have the coupon for 30 off ghost recon? Or the upc. The coupons are gone.[/QUOTE]
All you had to do was claim the offer on the site. There was no unique UPC. The barcode on the coupon was just your RZ #.

[quote name='klimb22']All you had to do was claim the offer on the site. There was no unique UPC. The barcode on the coupon was just your RZ #.[/QUOTE]
Every other time i claim the offer it prints up a coupon, with a barcode i never realized it was my rz number. Well i guess i missed out on that deal.

Figured out the upc if anyone else was interested in the $30 off the ghost recon. It is 0105426639 then add on your rz. Worked for me got my copy today thanks for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back