10% Off Sale At Bestbuy.com YMMV

gmzone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Did a search and nothing came up. I bought a PSP Game online, and it deducted 10% from the price. Nothing special, but saved a few bucks. I don't know if applies to everything.

Strange. I bought 2 different items yesterday and got 10% off each. No links, no codes, no mention of a sale. It adjusted the price just before I clicked submit order.

Oh darn, I was hopping to get this 10% off thing B&M... I really wanna knock off some bucks on that Guild Wars game. :p

awsome avatar by the way, gmzone. Can't go wrong w/ those goofy bros in their GBA saga. :)

[quote name='gmzone']Strange. I bought 2 different items yesterday and got 10% off each. No links, no codes, no mention of a sale. It adjusted the price just before I clicked submit order.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's one of those Magic Lamp deals, where it's randomly personalized for each buyer. They're usually automatically applied at checkout, but each person can have a different deal (like free shipping, $5 off $50, etc).

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Maybe it's one of those Magic Lamp deals, where it's randomly personalized for each buyer. They're usually automatically applied at checkout, but each person can have a different deal (like free shipping, $5 off $50, etc).[/QUOTE]

Is there a post here at CAG that explains this Magic Lamp thing? I've seen references to it, but I don't understand it.

yes, that is something to keep in mind when the new consoles come out.

if the xbox 360 costs $350 msrp, you can get $30 off if you buy it from bestbuy.com and lets face it, $320 sound much better than $350

of course i am a cheapass and will wait 5 years until it is $150 or less.

I'm a cheap ass too so I was going to use this deal to get an XBOX this weekend. Unfortunately the deal doesn't work for XBOX or PS2 hardware. Of course.

bread's done
Back