$10 off the PS2 version of Prince of Persia 2 at Best Buy

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
Expires 2/28/05

I'm not sure if this was posted or not...but in the February PSM magazine, theirs a $10 off coupon for the PS2 version of Prince of Persia 2. Its between pages 24 & 25.

If your CC is one that will accept competitors coupons, you can get this game there for $24.99 because its on sale this week ('til the 15th) for $34.99.

Its also on sale at BB next week for $39.99. So you can get it for $29.99 there next week.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

The Xbox version of PoP:WW is onsale this week at circuit city for $34.99. The PS2 version is $49.99. This is according to the ad, website, and in store pricing as of yesterday. I don't think they would accept a ps2 coupon for an xbox game.

Official Xbox Mag has the same coupon for Xbox this month . . . $10 off.

The coupon is good until the end of Feb. I'm hoping the game goes even lower . . . but $25 is tempting . . .

edit: damn beaten!

[quote name='schultzed']Official Xbox Mag has the same coupon for Xbox this month . . . $10 off.

The coupon is good until the end of Feb. I'm hoping the game goes even lower . . . but $25 is tempting . . .[/quote]

Does it start on a specific date? I know the ps2 one said valid january 15th-something.... what about the Xbox one?

According to an atticle at Gamespot the GC version of poP2 is the only one that's bug free. If I recall, the PS2 had video problems and the Xbox has audio problems.

They all have some kind of bug that erases your save data at the end of the game. I cant remember the specifics since I havent played it yet but there's been some posts I've seen about it at the ubi boards.

OXM has the same coupon? Sweet!

If my OXM gets here by Saturday I may just do this. Even if the coupon doesn't work until the 15th, that still gives you Saturday (the 15th) to do the $25 deal. Although I may pass as I have a ton of games to play and I may not feel like dealing with the customer service desk to do a competitor's coupon.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']According to an atticle at Gamespot the GC version of poP2 is the only one that's bug free. If I recall, the PS2 had video problems and the Xbox has audio problems.[/quote]

i have the cube version- and its frustratingly unplayable
they all have the same problems, big, big problems involving games having to be restarted halfway through, as well as a final boss being unreachable

at the moment there is no data to suggest whether all copies can potentially demonstrate these crippling bugs and some people just get lucky and never encounter or just a very, very high percentage of the discs are buggy

as much as it pains me to say, buyer beware on this one

this game was waaaay too rushed to market, they wanted to get a grittier more violent version out to compensate for the lackluster sales of one of last years best games.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']sucks, man, i just beat Sand of Time and it was sweet. on PS2[/quote]

Don't worry too much, even if it didn't have any bugs, Warrior Within isn't nearly the game Sands of Time is.

[quote name='ngxbox2004']Circuit City doesn't accept comtetitor's coupons.[/quote]

YMMV. Some do, some don't.

PoP: WW is a great game. I picked it up at $35, and don't regret it. I have the PS2 version, and had zero problems, bug/glitch or otherwise.

It's on sale next week at BB for the $35 price, so no fooling with comp. coupons this go 'round.

Coupon is still good until the end of Feb, too.

Anyone have a coupon floating around their desk? I seemed to have thrown out my magazine after I skimmed it. Sorry fellas. Looking for either PS2 or XBox version.

My CC takes Coupons. hmm $10 off then I got a $5 Gift Card..

I could get this for $19.99, temping, But most likely have to pass since I'm so broke...

bread's done
Back