10% Off Video Games at Meijer, Sat. 12/17

[quote name='harperr']In their Super Saturday ad, they have 10% off any video game software. I'm not sure if you can stack this with the Santa Bucks which start tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

i hope the santa bucks rock this year... i know last year they kind of sucked....

[quote name='slidecage']i hope the santa bucks rock this year... i know last year they kind of sucked....[/QUOTE]

Confirmed: They can work with Santa Bucks.

All the Xbox 360 games that are normally $59.99 are $43.99 when you combine the 10% and "$10 off $50" Santa Bucks!

[quote name='harperr']In their Super Saturday ad, they have 10% off any video game software. I'm not sure if you can stack this with the Santa Bucks which start tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

What are santa bucks?

[quote name='Dragonsbane']What are santa bucks?[/QUOTE]
Coupons basically. They have certain discounts based on total amount spent. There's a thread somewhere...let me look.

Here's the thread on the Santa Bucks.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']What are santa bucks?[/QUOTE]

They are coupons that look like actual money with Santa on them, $20 off a $100 item, $12 off a $60 item, etc. They expire on Saturday.

Using the Santa bucks...

DS Mario Kart Bundle $129.99
GC Mario Party Bundle $79.99
GBA SP $63.99

In the past, at Meijer, they allowed me to use the Santa bucks along with 20% off. Many of the employees would allow me get a $50 game for $40, after the percentage, then allow me to use a $5 coupon (for a $50 item) and only pay $35. I definitely plan to go to Meijer today, to take advantage of this.

[quote name='valor19']They are coupons that look like actual money with Santa on them, $20 off a $100 item, $12 off a $60 item, etc. They expire on Saturday.

Using the Santa bucks...

DS Mario Kart Bundle $129.99
GC Mario Party Bundle $79.99
GBA SP $63.99[/QUOTE]

At my Meijer the GBA SP was marked $79.87 so I could only get $14 off. Bastards.

[quote name='Quillion']Hmm... Dragon Quest VIII for $50 - 10% = $45 - $10 santa bucks = $35?

Sound about right? That's tempting.[/QUOTE]Does your Meijer have DQVIII. I checked all the Meijer's in my area for a few weeks, and they never got them in.

Actually, from what I heard today, what Meijer did was if you bought a $50 game, they only let you use the $8 coupon, making the final price $37.:(

bread's done
Back