$10 off Wii Sports Resort

cactustrav77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Got a card in the mail today from nintendo. Thought it was junk because it said wii and i only have a ds but i looked at it anyways. Says its good for $10 off Wii Sports Resort game at amazon.com, code is XAKJ-SMKT74-BRNYLK. please post when its used.

If anyone else gets one of these and doesn't want it if they could PM it that would be great. I've been looking to get this a bit cheaper but can't find any good deals. Thanks a bunch.

I never get these codes... Do any of you know why are you getting them? I register my games, or does it have to do with having a subscription to Nintendo Power?
I would appreciate a code :)

[quote name='ELUNO']I never get these codes... Do any of you know why are you getting them? I register my games, or does it have to do with having a subscription to Nintendo Power?
I would appreciate a code :)[/QUOTE]

Check your Club Nintendo - "Newsletters and Communications" setting. Make sure you're opted in for regular mail and probably agree to receive promotions and contests from their partners. Neither of these things were checked for me, so I'm not sure if I'll even get this. Of course, I opted in now, but it could be too late.

I guess in the mean time, if anyone gets a code that they don't want, I'd be happy to trade a Demonoid invite code for one. Message me if you're interested.

If I get the code in the mail I'll post it as well...because I got the game already from TRU and got my $10 giftcard w/purchase.

I got a code today too:

XAU5-KHDUEY-T332QD

I don't see a start date on the card, it says it EXPIRES on September 15, 2009, but it does not say anything about a starting date.

If it doesn't work now, try using it tomorrow.

I already have the game (and absolutely LOVE it) anyhoo, i got one of these cards too and the only date on there is September 15th but thats when the promo code ENDS, it does not specify when it starts. It does however specify that you must use the REGULAR shopping cart and NOT 1 click.....

I have been meaning to get Wii Sports Resort for a while now. If anyone doesn't want their code, please PM me! I would love to use it! :)

Tested my code again today. Still does not work. For $10 in savings, I think I'm going to try calling Amazon later today.

*Edit*
Called Amazon and they have no info on the program/code, but they will be researching it and will e-mail me with more info in 24-48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I get one of these codes. I'm a platinum club nintendo member, though I'm not sure if that matters. I'm curious what triggers their sending it to you.

[quote name='crunchewy']I hope I get one of these codes. I'm a platinum club nintendo member, though I'm not sure if that matters. I'm curious what triggers their sending it to you.[/QUOTE]

I don't even have a Wii and got one in the mail today. *Edit- it's already been claimed by someone

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Nintendo sends me 2 codes for my 2 CN accounts. I was just planning to order 2 WSR for gifts. During the Punch-Out!! promo I got the coupon for BB instead of Amazon (only for 1 account since I set up the 2nd account right at the CN year cutoff).

Still getting "The promotional code you entered is for an offer that has not yet begun." from the ones the others posted.

Still offering a Demonoid.com invite for anyone that wants to trade a code too.

So if I got the Punch Out code before (a little late too, either way I gave it away on the CAG thread), what are my chances of getting this code?

Blah, figures the night I don't try it lol...it gets activated. Was lookin to get this for my daughter, oh well I guess I'll have to hope for one in the mail or some place runs a deal on it. These sent to Club Nintendo members or just randomly? I was a Plat member last year and almost again this year already, but have never gotten anything in the mail. :(

I'll trade one winning Pepsi Rock Band entry for one of these codes PM'd to me. You can redeem the Pepsi Rock Band entry for one free RB song on any platform (from the list at pepsirockband.com in the case of 360 and PS3) or for 200 Wii points you can use for anything, including songs and games.

I just noticed my address was my old one on Club Nintendo.
I really hope to get this. I really want to use it.
If someone gets one and does not use it, I would appreciate it.
If I end up with more than 1, I would gladly give them back out.

I have Club Nintendo. Is this where the postcard comes from? I hope I get one in the mail this week. If anyone has an extra code, I will give out mine if I receive mine.

If someone could please PM me a code, I'd really appreciate it. My lil brother wants me to get this game for his b-day, might as well save some cash.

You don't have to be a platinum member or anything, just a member. I haven't registered anything there in about a year maybe longer and I got one today.

Well, it seems like I should be getting a code at some point. Which is awesome, since I've been debating whether to get Wii Sports Resort now or wait for a price drop.

Of course, if someone would like to send me a code now, I'd greatly appreciate it. I would post my code if and when I get it.

I tried the code again today and it finally worked.
Reduced price @: $45.99
ECA Discount: -$4.60
Nintendo Code: $-$10.00
Total: $31.39 (Great deal)

bread's done
Back