10% Off Your Next Purchase Plus Free Shipping at FoxConnect

cactustrav77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Get 10% Off Your Next Purchase Plus Free Shipping at FoxConnect.com. Discover new releases, best sellers, top-rated titles and hard-to-find box sets when you shop FoxConnect.com. Use coupon code CART10at checkout to get 10% off plus free shipping. But hurry, this offer expires SOON!

Seems to be a generic code so everyone should be able to use.

[quote name='GreyFox787']Tempted to use this for the "Egg" edition of the Alien Anthology...[/QUOTE]

"119.99 is the lowest discounted price, additional discount using coupon codes are not applicable for this product."

LAMMMEEEE!

Is Foxconnect hurting for business or something? I get an e-mail from them every day about the 10% off and free shipping. Where was this offer when I could have used it! :lol:

Avoid them like the plague. Their CS is a joke to deal with, and returning items is a huge PITA.

You can do better from Amazon on most items without much issue.

[quote name='shrike4242']Avoid them like the plague. Their CS is a joke to deal with, and returning items is a huge PITA.

You can do better from Amazon on most items without much issue.[/QUOTE]

i am the reason that right at the very top of the FAQ page it says:

Q: Can I use multiple discounts or coupons when ordering?
A: Unless specifically noted, only 1 coupon code or discount can be used at a time on a single order. If you would like to take advantage of different offers you may have received on specific titles, please submit separate orders for each offer.

back when they had the halloween sale, they had 'young frankenstein' as part of that and i tried using the additional 10% off on it and it wouldn't accept my coupon code but nowhere did it say in the halloween sale promotion that it couldn't be combined with a coupon code. so i called their customer support and got the same old indian woman every effing time i called and she was being super bitchy with me and she actually hung up on me when i asked to speak to her supervisor. i then got a call an hour or so later from her "supervisor" and she told me she was waiting to hear back from their higher-ups via EMAIL. i laughed at her and said "you can't talk to your boss in person or even on the phone?" and she said "no, unfortunately not." so a few hours later i went back on and their FAQ's had been edited to include that clause right at the very top and there it has remained since october. i will never order from that place again.

what a horribly organized site. I click on dvd and the banner has blurays. How do I even get a list of all of the movies? the need to hire a real web team.

bread's done
Back