$10 PS2 & Xbox Games at Virgin MegaStore (YMMV)

escapekey

CAGiversary!
I was in Virgin yesterday and saw the these games new for $10:

Xbox
Buffy: Chaos Bleeds
Shenmue 2
Roadkill

PS2
Space Channel 5
Hunter: The Reckoning

Not incredible deals, but a little less than usual.
These were in an "Under $20" dump bin, and there were a few other $10 titles as well, but nothing else that stood out.

Also available at Virgin Megastore Union Square NYC. XBox: Shenume II, Bruce Lee, Aquaman and a few others.

The store "closest" to me (2.5 hrs. away) had a going out of business sale and I got Mat Hofmans pro bmx 2 for $5 and Rallisport Challenge for $7. Great clearance deals.

[quote name='bhfgamer']The store "closest" to me (2.5 hrs. away) had a going out of business sale and I got Mat Hofmans pro bmx 2 for $5 and Rallisport Challenge for $7. Great clearance deals.[/quote]

Did you travel 2.5 hours just for the sale? If so I'm impressed (I think).

No, its in this big outdoor shopping mall thing and my family and I went there about 2 mos. ago. But its been out of business for a month now

If people get a chance, they should definitely pick up Space Channel 5 for PS2. One of the sweetest games ever. And a little easier play with a PS2 controller, rather than the DC controller.

It's also one in Chicago on Michigan Avenue.
They're always having a big sale, so if there's one by you, they'll probably have a restock

bread's done
Back