$10 PS3/X360 50 Cent Blood on the Sand @ ToysRus(In-store)

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Hate rap, hate 50 cent, but nothing beats a good time shooting dudes, earning cash, and using said cash to buy more vulgar taunts. And the ridiculously retarded story is a blast to play online. Def worth 10 bucks.

[quote name='limelight022']Hate rap, hate 50 cent, but nothing beats a good time shooting dudes, earning cash, and using said cash to buy more vulgar taunts. And the ridiculously retarded story is a blast to play online. Def worth 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]

You can turn the soundtrack to instrumental if you don't want to hear 50 rap, or just turn it off. The soundtrack with my Eviction subwoofer rattles the windows..lol. I found this at TRU for $6.90, so others may find it cheaper than the $10 stated by the OP.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']You can turn the soundtrack to instrumental if you don't want to hear 50 rap, or just turn it off. The soundtrack with my Eviction subwoofer rattles the windows..lol. I found this at TRU for $6.90, so others may find it cheaper than the $10 stated by the OP.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the tip. The instrumental will do just fine.

OFF TO TOYS R US!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE'] I found this at TRU for $6.90, so others may find it cheaper than the $10 stated by the OP.[/QUOTE]yeah, it's in the clearance bin now so there's also those deals that reduce the price further.

[quote name='Enuf']yeah, it's in the clearance bin now so there's also those deals that reduce the price further.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember almost 2 years ago TRU had this on clearance for 360 for around 10 bucks. They had a lone copy for PS3 that was like 29.99....couldn't figure that one out. I'm sure that's the copy I found the other day at the bottom of their isle bin. It has like 3 big red stickers on top of eachother for every time they marked it down. Was shocked to find it there, what with it being around the store so long.

Absolutely hate 50 Cent and most rap music, but I had a blast playing the little bit of this that I did. I would pick it up for ten bucks if I saw it.

Everyone keeps saying it is a poor mans Gears, but I can't be the only one who was reminded of The Club while playing this? Am I the only one who actually played The Club? Haha.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']Absolutely hate 50 Cent and most rap music [/QUOTE]I can't hate 50 at all completely respect his hustle & he has the hot hits that you can really bump.
The current stuff is mostly trash, too much skinny jeans/dancing/singin not enuf lyrics/skills.

50's funny & talented but far from lyrical however his production is top notch to0 bad other artists can't get the same backing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_M6M2Gt2MI

50 throwaway beat smash by the hardest group out
"size of the slug like a lug on a rim"

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']Absolutely hate 50 Cent and most rap music, but I had a blast playing the little bit of this that I did. I would pick it up for ten bucks if I saw it.

Everyone keeps saying it is a poor mans Gears, but I can't be the only one who was reminded of The Club while playing this? Am I the only one who actually played The Club? Haha.[/QUOTE]

I played The Club and it does have some of that flavor to it...targets on walls to shoot, timer for multi-kill combos. It reminds me of a blend of Gears, The Club and Army of Two.

MMI, I'm not clicking on the links in your sig to get a close up, but at least when those images are shrunken down to fit in your sig, those three girls' faces look like trannies. Can you confirm/deny that that is what you are going for?

[quote name='derclaw']mmi, i'm not clicking on the links in your sig to get a close up, but at least when those images are shrunken down to fit in your sig, those three girls' faces look like trannies. Can you confirm/deny that that is what you are going for?[/quote]

+1

[quote name='DerClaw']MMI, I'm not clicking on the links in your sig to get a close up, but at least when those images are shrunken down to fit in your sig, those three girls' faces look like trannies. Can you confirm/deny that that is what you are going for?[/QUOTE]

lol, no man. All 3 the same girl, Kristhin Gomez

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']lol, no man. All 3 the same girl, Kristhin Gomez[/QUOTE]

OK, probably just a loss of quality when it shrinks down. Also thanks for not overreacting to the post, after I posted it I realized that it could be interpretted as saying you were into trannies or something, but I was mostly just trying to figure out if it was an image quality thing or if it was a kind of practical joke you were playing (e.g., they were trannies but shrunken down people would be like "man that girl is so hot" and you could be like "lol, u like trannies"). Anyway, thanks for the clarification and let's not talk about trannies anymore.

I really enjoyed this game but no split-screen co-op was a gut punch. Would have been perfect to alternate between rounds of co-op RE5 Mercs

[quote name='Rainman']there is no more co op over xbox live?[/QUOTE]

There is, but no split-screen couch co-op....never had it. There's a lot more to this game than most would think. The little challenges within levels almost can go unnoticed. Rewards you with cool stuff like special ammo.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I really enjoyed this game but no split-screen co-op was a gut punch. Would have been perfect to alternate between rounds of co-op RE5 Mercs[/QUOTE]

Thats a gut punch for many games. Kills me how many of these new games don't include local multiplayer. Makes me think that they have some deal with the console makers.

[quote name='sgr76']Thats a gut punch for many games. Kills me how many of these new games don't include local multiplayer. Makes me think that they have some deal with the console makers.[/QUOTE]The genuis of their motives is deeper since w/o local you still need 2 copies of the game.

Checked my local TRU looking for this, no Fitty for me. They had literal shit tons of Skylanders though, including Legendary 3 packs and blue Bash. Wonder what that was about.

Bought the last two copies at my local TRU. And since all 9.88 clearance games are 2/$15 until 6/30, cost to me was $7.50 + tax ea.

Checked my TRU, no Fiddy for either PS3 or 360. That's whack. (Do rappers still say things are "whack"?)

Anyone that picked up multiples of this for 360 want to sell me a copy? I'll send you a shipping label and such too. PM, my TRU didn't have one.

bread's done
Back