10 Vans Warped Tour 2009 iTunes Songs FREE! No Strings Attached, Ends 8/31/09

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
Hey guys. Just saw this online and thought some of you may be interested in grabbing some 100% free music from iTunes (not something you get very often from the iTunes store). These are 10 Specific songs (you can't just download any 10 songs you want) but many of them are actually quite good, and for free, who can really complain? Here's the link:

Link: http://warpedtour.com/warpedtour/itunes.asp

Enjoy the free music! Includes music by the following bands: A Day to Remember, After Midnight Project, Aiden, All Time Low, Bad Religion, Cash Cash, Jeffree Star, NOFX, Sing it Loud, Westbound Train.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find - but I'm moving this to the "Contests & Free Stuff" forum where it is more appropriate.

And also you might want to add that it is 10 specific songs that you get - not a voucher to choose 10 songs. While still nice, it is not quite what I was hoping for: I've never heard of any of these 10 songs (or even the bands :oops:).

Ha, I hadn't even looked yet to see the details. 10 specific songs is vastly different than choosing your own 10. I'm assuming it's from the people listed on the side of that page, in which case I don't know any of them. Oh well.

[quote name='the_punisher']Now my ringtone. DAMN YOU![/QUOTE]

lol how to you make it a ringtone?

I tried to do it on iTunes but it said it was not possible...

Saw this on SD, thanks Goomba. Its got Nofx and all time low, I'll bite

As for ringtones there are plenty of sites like phonezoo that will convert mp3s to ringtones and you can send them to yourself

[quote name='thepik241']lol how to you make it a ringtone?

I tried to do it on iTunes but it said it was not possible...[/QUOTE]

If you have an iPhone, use iToner.

Nice find, thanks OP

I was thinking that, there was an option to download any 10 free songs but when I entered the code it already started downloading 10 warped tour songs. I'm not complaining cuz Free is Free. I'm going to listen to them anyway. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone else gets confused like I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZeroTypeX, sorry I searched CAG up and Down and looked up "Warped Tour" and such and didn't come up with it. Just trying to post a deal :( Oh well. At least some people found it who wouldn't have :) Didn't mean to duplicate anything. Sorry mods!

What the fuck? I thought this was any ten tracks off iTunes, but only these specific ones? How utterly useless. You can pirate them faster and in better quality.

Xizer, some of the specific songs are very good ("Sorrow" in particular from Bad Religion). I went back and edited the name of the thread so it isn't ambiguous though. Sorry you didn't find something you like, and I certainly don't condone piracy =P

[quote name='Xizer']What the fuck? I thought this was any ten tracks off iTunes, but only these specific ones? How utterly useless. You can pirate them faster and in better quality.[/QUOTE]

Wow, way to an ass.

If you want to make a song a ringtone, just type iTunes mp3 ringtone, and it should tell you how (either through videos, or downloading 3rd party software).

I used this:

http://www.dvdtoiphone.net/iphone-ringtone-converter.html

[quote name='goomba478']ZeroTypeX, sorry I searched CAG up and Down and looked up "Warped Tour" and such and didn't come up with it. Just trying to post a deal :( Oh well. At least some people found it who wouldn't have :) Didn't mean to duplicate anything. Sorry mods![/QUOTE]

Nah, your fine. Just pointing out there was another post about it (me being an ass ;)). Can't go wrong with free...

awesome psionicjinx, I didn't know they were selling it as a physical CD. Always nice to have :) Still free is nice as well. Nebenator, yeah I know, I love Bad Religion =)

[quote name='goomba478']awesome psionicjinx, I didn't know they were selling it as a physical CD. Always nice to have :) Still free is nice as well. Nebenator, yeah I know, I love Bad Religion =)[/QUOTE]

Yea, they put together a 2 disc cd for $5. It has about 1 song from some of the bands. It's not a bad deal at all.

[quote name='Rony Pony']Ooo joy "Not available in the Ireland store" always shitting on the little guy[/QUOTE]

it clearly states on the add "Available in the US store only", meaning that even Canadians (such as myself) are SOL on this particular deal as well.

bread's done
Back