10 Years Of Shwag Giveaway Redux

It's a day after those two press events I mentioned, one for Mafia II and another for NIS America. You can see a couple pics below. The events were less than a mile of each other so many of us journalists were jumping back and forth. It was especially awesome to end the night at NIS' party, as we found that the head PR rep ended up taking over the bar and started making "Disgaea Cocktails" (it was like a funky whiskey, and not in a good way). The second to last pic is of the assistant PR rep and the NIS Japan president trying the cocktail himself. And yes, that last pic is a 100% agave, 80 proof Tommy Gun and a small star-eyed Prinny. The Prinny will be included in this contest, along with a Trinity Universe hardcover guidebook.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry, I'm too lazy to rotate

Thanks again guys. I'll be making a solid update tomorrow. I've been busy with press events lately. Today was the annual Studio Showcase at EA HQ and I'll have some write-ups ready once the embargo lifts. I also visited Capcom to talk with Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi. Here he is posing for me, doing his best impression of a video game stock photo model:

[quote name='Miqualke']Great ! Ace Attorney 3DS ! :)[/QUOTE]

Haha, sorry about the tease. He was actually in town to demo Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

I didn't see this was going on! I am definately in! I read your articles occasionally anyway!

The Heavy Rain ones are the BEST!

bread's done
Back