10 Years of Shwag Giveaway

[quote name='scottydoo32']I would love a pile of swag, and i just want to say i really enjoy the articles on the site.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to publish more first hand articles soon. Even though many of these game companies are practically done with their holiday campaigns, they're definitely not relaxing as I already RSVPed to half a dozen hands-on preview events this month for their January/February releases.

WOOO! I got your pm and replied. Thanks so much for this contest, I'll make sure I keep clicking so you can send out more piles! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
Good luck to everyone else!

Awesome. We should be ready to notify the 2nd winner today. On a side note, I know I've mentioned some really awesome shwag items. Some lucky guys will get LucasArts pens, a Biohazard t-shirt, a Christmas card from NIS America, a Vivi plushie.....BUT I think I just topped myself with THIS: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1948/dsc01500by.jpg

That's right. Bacon.

j/k Actually, it's not that rare, but they were "presents" at last night's Natsume Christmas party. In fact, I visited their office in July and they are just swamped with farm animals and shwag in general. If anyone has any interesting Natsume contest ideas, let me know. I'm planning to run a separate contest as early as next week.

The best thing I could think of is Examiner readers could submit creative pictures of green thumbs, but that wouldn't drive too much traffic. Perhaps include voting via comments on Examiner.com

Oh, and if anyone has an issue with the fact I just happen to be publishing a profile on Natsume's CEO today, January will be an interesting opportunity for you to air grievances on what some might see as continued conflicts of interest. Be ready to give constructive criticism for prizes in 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going through and clicking now :applause:

And reading ... some of them ... don't chastise me for not reading reviews of Scene It and Your Shape :whistle2:#

very crafty of you! I'd like to be included as well. I've read a couple and whenever I get done reading i'll just click around on all your articles. :)

[quote name='NoDAK']I'm surprised we're already working on the fourth prize package.
Hooray for lilytrabbit's child labor![/QUOTE]

LOL, and tonight on the ten o' clock news. CAG a site created to bring together penny pinching video gamers is shut down for their involvement in the recent raid on a Indonesian sweat shop where small children were forced to click on links to boost web site hits. Their leader CheapyD is currently on the run somewhere in japan after he single handedly over powerd a Tokyo swat team.

so to be entered to possibly win, we just needed to post right? i have been clicking your articles every few days since the beginning, so I hope I win something!

[quote name='Rhippo']Just supplying a bump to put little more life back into this.[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated. I'll have pics of the first few outgoing boxes in the next day or two.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Much appreciated. I'll have pics of the first few outgoing boxes in the next day or two.[/QUOTE]

Very cool I'm sure we would all love to drool over the prizes and be jelous of our fellow cag who have won so far.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']SPECIAL UPDATE: Aside from the deluge of reviews I'm planning to post this weekend, this Monday (Dec 14) will be a big day as at least two big articles will be up. If you're short on time and want to know when would be the best time to click, it's definitely this Monday.
------------------------
Will be looking forward to the new articles and something else to click lol. Good work by the way.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']SPECIAL UPDATE: Aside from the deluge of reviews I'm planning to post this weekend, this Monday (Dec 14) will be a big day as at least two big articles will be up. If you're short on time and want to know when would be the best time to click, it's definitely this Monday.

[/QUOTE]

Will be looking forward to the new articles and something else to click lol.

Good job by the way, very nice work.

[quote name='stickimage']Haha Rhippo. I don't know it's going to sort of mess with my clicking system to have new articles. :p[/QUOTE]

This is true it fuck up the system of clicks.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']UPDATE: Here's a pic of the first three outgoing boxes. http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9583/dsc01538cw.jpg. Oh, and that "deluge" of reviews I mentioned? My bad, scheduling issues, and I was a little too engrossed with the Heavy Rain preview build over the weekend. And I only learned this morning that the embargo on my 2nd big article doesn't lift until this Friday. Well if you guys manage to liberally spam my articles today, I'm pretty sure could add a special package on top of the aforementioned shwag piles. ;-)

[/QUOTE]

Nice boxes, Spaming now.

bread's done
Back