100% Free Father's Day Card (shipping included)

BriankLizard93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hello, CAGs! I found another website with a promotional code for a free card. Last time, I posted a thing for a Mother's Day card. This time, it's a Father's Day card. It is completely free when you use this promo code at checkout. You do not need a credit card or anything. You can have the card sent wherever you like as well. You can customize any card you want, giving it a more unique and custom feel. An easy gift that won't cost you a dime, and will make you seem like a creative, loving child. :)

The website:

www.cardstore.com

The promo code:

LUVDAD2

I don't know how much longer this will last, so be quick! :)

Enjoy!
~ BriankLizard93

9uc8r

Image is kinda big... You may have to open it in a new tab to view it. It's the confirmation email I just got.

Tyvm op! Amazing thread great deal! Unfortuneately if you live outside the US like i do in canada there is a 1.09 stamp fee so not free totally for us :( the fathersday promo code DID work tho so kudos and verified!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Smokingpistol']Tyvm op! Amazing thread great deal! Unfortuneately if you live outside the US like i do in canada there is a 1.09 stamp fee so not free totally for us :( the fathersday promo code DID work tho so kudos and verified![/QUOTE]

Awww.... I'm in the US so I didn't have the stamp fee. XD Still a good deal for you guys in Canada though! :D

bread's done
Back