mistymayem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
http://www.artscow.com/share-coupon/free-mousepad?ref=fbc518212116

Go to this link and "Like" Artscow.

Refresh

Hit connect with Facebook.

You will then have to post something on your Facebook wall advertising their site. If you don't, the mouse pad will cost $1.99.

Tip: When you go to share something on Facebook, you can make it visible to only you.

To do this:
1. Click "Share"
2. A pop up should appear with an option to add text and some other stuff. Next to the share button there is a little lock. Click this lock.
3. A pop up list should appear. Go down to custom and click that.
4. It should say "Make this visible to" and then an option is "These people:". Click that scroll down menu and select "Only me".
5. Click "Save Setting"
6. Click "Share"

Tada! Now nobody can see the post except you. Never feel bad about spamming your friends with crap again!

Once you have done all this use the code given to make a free photo mouse pad. Shipping is free as well. I made one a few minutes ago and it didn't even ask for a payment method.

I found this on http://www.freestufftimes.com . It's a really nice site for finding free stuff so check it out!

Oh, I remember they had this promotion before, and I'm actually still using the mousepad from it, hehe.

Though it is just a wee bit stiff (meaning your wrist can kinda hurt after long sessions), free is free! :)

I got it to work, I was being an idiot.

But yeah I definitely thought of having one of me and my girl (for her), but then I thought of how much I would enjoy one with this image.

bu_JLALibertyandJustice_00fc.jpg

It fits perfectly on the circle one.

Thanks again OP!

Sorry for not mentioning the 50 friends thing.

I'm glad this is working for everyone so well. I like Artscow a lot. You can get a lot of other free stuff but you have to pay for shipping. Every once in a while they have deals like this where shipping is free too.

Would anyone happen to know the exact dimensions of the mousepad? I'm currently trying to edit some images on Photoshop so it will fit perfectly in the mousepad, but using the suggested 950 x 800 dimensions still cuts the image off slightly. Exact measurements would make this much easier.

[quote name='KingFudd']On the confirm order page, does anyone else say on the right side that they have a credit for 10?[/QUOTE]

For signing up to the site you get a TON of free credits for a month after you sign up.

This includes 10 free mousepads - the killer is you have to apy shipping, which is 4.99+3.99 for eveyr order after the first.

Its still a nice deal, though. I ordered a MGS mousepad(the completely free one) and a watch with a LoZ logo on it.

This is a great deal imo, thanks for posting it! Worst part is that for msot people shipping takes around 2 weeks - free is free!

451622943001.jpg
451624081001.jpg

the watch was 5.99 with the credit if anyone is wondering - they also make DS and PSP cases with a custom image on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Potatoeman']For signing up to the site you get a TON of free credits for a month after you sign up.

This includes 10 free mousepads - the killer is you have to apy shipping, which is 4.99+3.99 for eveyr order after the first.

Its still a nice deal, though. I ordered a MGS mousepad(the completely free one) and a watch with a LoZ logo on it.

This is a great deal imo, thanks for posting it! Worst part is that for msot people shipping takes around 2 weeks - free is free!

451622943001.jpg
451624081001.jpg

the watch was 5.99 with the credit if anyone is wondering - they also make DS and PSP cases with a custom image on it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification.

Very cool, thanks OP!

I got one of my cat...what, there is nothing wrong with that :whistle2:\"

Probably will have the wife sign up, get one of our wedding picture or something.

really? awesome! i just made an account there cuz i need to upload the dragon wallpaper of the right size(to get all the stuff in the mousepad).

[quote name='henrylin22']really? awesome! i just made an account there cuz i need to upload the dragon wallpaper of the right size(to get all the stuff in the mousepad).[/QUOTE]Not sure if it was yours but it was cool

4-51671671-0-0-1

for mine I did a pokemon one

Thanks OP. I can't get it because I never use social networking sites, so I made one and now I am spamming invites. I know that is very shameful, but I really wish to make one for my brother's birthday. Put a picture of him, my other brother, me, and our mom on it and give it to him. Even if he doesn't use it, doesn't matter. It will still mean a lot.

[quote name='Rune']I tried it with a account without 50 friends now
I cant get it to work just says I already did it[/QUOTE]

I tried it again with my mom's account and it wouldn't let me because it knew we lived in the same household.

i saw this late last night on /a/ and did it. got a K-On one.

I checked out the DS cases, sadly i dont like em. I was hoping they would have the image on the whole thing, or at least a bigger image on it.

btw anyone know any other places to get completely custom ds skins and cases?

[quote name='Nico0020']i saw this late last night on /a/ and did it. got a K-On one.

I checked out the DS cases, sadly i dont like em. I was hoping they would have the image on the whole thing, or at least a bigger image on it.

btw anyone know any other places to get completely custom ds skins and cases?[/QUOTE]Decalgirl is usually recommended to me but they don't take copyrighted pics. So pretty useless

Thanks! I was looking for a new mousepad. I was debating what picture I wanted to use. I was thinking about choosing the scene where Sephiroth picks up Cloud with his sword in Advent Children Complete, but you i decided with this:
The_Batman_II_by_ErikVonLehmann.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone get theirs today?

I had a UPS InfoNotice on my door saying that I needed to sign for something. I made a few orders this weekend, but looking up the shipping info it says that it was sent out Friday... I bought all of my stuff Saturday. So either it is my mousepad or a surprise gift from someone! haha

[quote name='BrolyB593']Did anyone get theirs today?

I had a UPS InfoNotice on my door saying that I needed to sign for something. I made a few orders this weekend, but looking up the shipping info it says that it was sent out Friday... I bought all of my stuff Saturday. So either it is my mousepad or a surprise gift from someone! haha[/QUOTE]

Usually their stuff takes forever to ship so I would be surprised if that was it

Hm mine still says processing but dunno if they would have shipped it out. I hear it could take 2 weeks minimum and a month or 2 at the most? Something of that nature. Will be pumped when I get mine for sure.

[quote name='henrylin22']mine was shipped yesterday, they send u a email[/QUOTE]

lol thanks dude, just checked my other e-mail account and got confirmation of this too. still it could take a while but good to know it'll eventually be in my hands.

bread's done
Back