100 Games Giveaway!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
Since The Kartel's Rewards Program is being upgraded and out of commission for a bit, we decided to do our next big promo on our Facebook page!

You can win up to 100 games! From console, to PC games to DLC, it's a mad mix. Winning couldn't be easier. In fact, we already gave away 30 some games, and the sooner you LIKE our Facebook page, the more chances you have to win.

Here's how you enter!

1. Just LIKE The Kartel's Facebook page. By just doing that, you get automatic entry into most games given away in this promo. So this ensures you get entered over and over again.

BONUS for CAG members!
2. You get another automatic entry just for leaving a comment here!
Sure you can leave any comment, but it would be great if you left a joke to brighten my day.

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

There are some basic rules on the Facebook page, but for this promo there are some special call outs:

There's no limit to how many you can win, so you could potentially win all 100 games and goodies. The games aren't given out as a big batch, so you don't have to wait til the promo is over before winning. Which also means the sooner you LIKE our FB page or comment here, the more chances you have to win. We'll be giving away a number of games each week til all 100 games and goodies are gone. Since I know I'll be getting some questions like "What games are these?" The best way to answer is that it's a mad mix. Xbox 360, PS3, PC and handheld. Some will be retail box games, some will be DLC. For PC games, it may be Steam games, or a monthly subscription to a game. If you win a game for system you don't own or if the game won't work in your territory, we'll try to sub in for one that you do, but there's no guarantee. Winner is randomly drawn.

Just an extra thanks to CAG over the years for being such a great place to find such great deals. Looking forward to a great 2011 in game!

Last edited by a moderator:
i already like the page for awhile never seem to win you contest hope to win this tho thanks.. ill be glad to just win even 1 lol..

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']i already like the page for awhile never seem to win you contest hope to win this tho thanks..[/QUOTE]

Loosely in the words of PaRappa the Rapper, "You gotta believe!"

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']i already like the page for awhile never seem to win you contest hope to win this tho thanks.. ill be glad to just win even 1 lol..[/QUOTE]

How about this, because I'm feeling generous today, I'll just send you a free game. Just spread the good word, and I hope you spread the good karma. I'll PM you.

And I should note to everyone else, this is a one time offer, so no witty pleas, please!

[quote name='CaptainSwag']Loosely in the words of PaRappa the Rapper, "You gotta believe!"[/QUOTE]

lol.. yeah man i miss that game kick punch punch lol..

Edit: Cool thanks Man..

Thanks for the giveaway. :) Does it begin today?
I've "liked" the Kartel FB page for a while, so guess I'm already entered.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']i already like the page for awhile never seem to win you contest hope to win this tho thanks.. ill be glad to just win even 1 lol..[/QUOTE]
I was gonna say you have about 1 in 5 odds, but looks like the Captain hooked ya up with an instant win. ;)

Two twelve-year-olds walk into a bar. The bartender is immediately suspicious of their ages, cards them, and kicks them out of his establishment.

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

Alrighty Liked the Facebook Page and going to give a little joke in the form of a riddle.

Whats the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?

A bad golfer goes WACK... fuck! A bad skydiver goes fuck!... WACK!

Sweet!!! ill try & get on FB later . . . as my internet connection here on my FOB in Afghan is very very slow . . . . :roll:. I can barely post a comment here . . . Thanxs OP for the contest :applause:

I've been liking your facebook page since the invention of sliced bread, if that isn't cool enough then I think we should part ways and move on to better things like rice! But seriously, that many games? I'm so ready to not win a single thing :/ xbox 360 *sniff sniff* muauauauauauuauauauauahahahahaha :)

Got a quick joke that goes as follows:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]A couple just got married and on the night of their honeymoon before making passionate love, the wife tells the husband, "Please be gentile, I'm still a virgin." The husband, being shocked, replies, "How's this possible? You've been married three times before." The wife responds, "Well, my first husband was a gynecologist and all he wanted to do was look at it. My second husband was a psychiatrist and all he wanted to do was talk about it. Finally, my third husband was a stamp collector and all he wanted to do was...oh, do I miss him!"[/FONT]

Joined the FB page a little while back. :)

I'd leave a witty comment or joke here but I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night so brain...no...work...good...zzzzzzzzz.

Cap, you are awesome...
also, if any of you aren't part of theKartel, you might want to consider MasterLee's offer, it's an offer you shouldn't refuse

thank you for putting this contest on. and here's a joke.

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."​
She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"​
A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!"

Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, when he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants. So, I'm stumped." His buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled!" So the first fella did just that. The next day his buddy asked, "Well, did you take my suggestion? How did it turn out?" "She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling, 'I'll see you in two hours'."

I liked the page, better give me a game...

Here's an old one.

BOOTS!

Anyone who has ever dressed a child will love this one!

Did you hear about the Texas Teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots? He asked for help and she could see why.

Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. Finally, when the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat.

She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet."

She looked and sure enough, they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on - this time on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren't my boots."

She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. And, once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet. No sooner they got the boots off and he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em."

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up the grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again. Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?" He said,

"I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots."

Her trial starts next month.

Well I'm stuck in snow. About to go shovel some of it to clear a path so I can go to work. Hope others are doing a little better!

*edit*
Work got canceled, so in the spirit of the thread and the Parappa references, I give you this.

Robot Chicken Parappa Video

Thanks for the contest. Enjoy thekartel.com very much.

My son told his cub scout troop that we never have food in our house. He meant that we are always running to the grocery store to get things for meals but I keep fearing that the troop will show up one day with a bunch of canned goods because they think we are a charity case.

Thanks OP. Liked previously.

An elephant was drinking out of a river one day, when he spotted a turtle asleep on a log. So, he ambled on over and kicked it clear across the river.
"What did you do that for?" Asked a passing giraffe.
"Because I recognized it as the same turtle that took a nip out of my trunk 53 years ago."
"Wow, what a memory" commented the giraffe.
"Yes," said the elephant, "turtle recall".

huzzah! already a fan on facebook and a member on the site!

thanks for running all the great contests Capn!

So a pirate walks in to a bar, with a steering wheel sticking out of the front of his pants. He goes up to the bartender and orders a shot of rum. He downs it, and asks for another.

This goes on for several minutes, until finally, the bartender says, "Excuse me, but did you know you have a steering wheel sticking out of your pants?"

The pirate looks him square in the eye, and exclaims "Yaaarrrr, and it's drivin me nuts!"

Oregon Boy Takes Family Pick-Up On 100 Mile Joyride!!

Police believe the boy learned to drive from playing video games such as Grand Theft Auto. Police believe this since after stealing the car the boy beat up 3 hookers and robbed a liquer store.

bread's done
Back