$$$% $100 in less than 2 weeks with *NEW* IM Report Card (NOW WITH PROOFx5) %$$$

Finess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
___________________NEW___________________________________

You get points for reviewing, rating, grading stuff. Payouts to PayPal. $1=100 points, 1 Review=50 Points so forget all those GPT offer sites. You also get additional points for grading(10 pts), rating others reviews(1pt), submitting new sites(75pts). Reviews don't even have to be long, 50-200 words is all you need and good grammar and writing about your personal experience with the site. :drool: Easy :bouncy:

I've been a Member for 4 days and I've already reached the payout minimum(2000 points) AND got paid. :bouncy:

7 days has passed since I first signed up and I've made second cash out of $20.08, so in total $40.08 in a week :bouncy:

Got another payment, making this a total of $60.08 in 8 days

Whatdya know, another IMREPORTCARD payment. My total cashed out is now at $80.17 in less than 2 weeks

Aug 28th...the day I got another payment from this great site making me a total of $100.17 in under 2 weeks.:bouncy:
http://i25.tinypic.com/2whnj9t.png

Great Get Paid To site, I usually suck at them but this one has always been good to me.

Good GPT site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lockerz is experiencing server troubles I guess, because there down. Drop a PM with your email and I'll get to you as soon as I can get on.

My cousin ordered something today (which retails for about $65) lol (at the time all they had were 2 bracelets, a necklace and this blue bag), I'll update when she let's me know she receives it.
t5rcrq.png

PM me your email for an invite and make sure I'm the only one you ask if your asking me for one....or your invite might take really long or not come at all.

[quote name='darkeden']how many points have you gotten with im report card and how fast could i get like 20 dollars?[/QUOTE]

Right now I have 695 (got 50 more pending), been signed up for 3 days but only been real active for 1 whole day, been busy. Only did about 7 reviews, 2000 points and you got 20 bucks. If you refer people you make whatever they make so the referral system is amazing for this site. Join under me and try it out, I'm sure if you spent a week or maybe less you could get 20 bucks.

*Edit* Got 1,019 now

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkeden']how many points have you gotten with im report card and how fast could i get like 20 dollars?[/QUOTE]

Right now I have 695 (got 50 more pending), been signed up for 3 days but only been real active for 1 whole day, been busy. Only did about 7 reviews, 2000 points and you got 20 bucks. If you refer people you make whatever they make so the referral system is amazing for this site. Join under me and try it out, I'm sure if you spent a week or maybe less you could get 20 bucks.

*Edit* Got 1,019 now

*Edit* Got 1,019 now

*Edit* Got 1,019 now

^ is proving to be a great site for me, it can be for you too. Join up, write some reviews and get some cash it's easy. Also if/when you do sign up don't quit because you didn't receive your points right away, chill - they have to review your reviews you know so sign up stick around and earn some cash. $1 = 100 points, 50 points per review.

I got 1,587(aka $15.87) points, so close to my 20 dollar cashout.

^ is proving to be a great site for me, it can be for you too. Join up, write some reviews and get some cash it's easy. Also if/when you do sign up don't quit because you didn't receive your points right away, chill - they have to review your reviews you know so sign up stick around and earn some cash. $1 = 100 points, 50 points per review.

Just reached 2000 points in my first 3 days, just cashed out my 20 bucks. They said they'll review it and pay me within 24 hours so PROOF is on the way. :D

Just reached 2000 points in my first 3 days, just cashed out my 20 bucks. They said they'll review it and pay me within 24 hours so PROOF is on the way. :D

I've been a member for 4 days and I've already reached the payout minimum AND got paid: . :bouncy:

Join me and come get this EASY money:

bread's done
Back