$100 iTunes Card for $85 at Best Buy

[quote name='bruceg']Does anyone know the best deal you can generally get for an Itunes card? Are they ever 25% off?[/QUOTE]

Best deal I've seen from BB is 20% off, aka $100 iTunes card for $80. Don't recall ever seeing 25% off.

[quote name='bruceg']Does anyone know the best deal you can generally get for an Itunes card? Are they ever 25% off?[/QUOTE]

I think that sometimes you can get the 30 dollar 3 packs for 20. Also, during the holidays there has been some fairly deep discounts- I feel like there may have been a 50 for 30 at walmart once around black friday. Lately the best deals are at target if you have a redcard and get an extra 5 percent-so 25 percent total.

15 percent is okay if you are going to spend the money anyways on apps. I think 20 percent is fairly common though.

[quote name='caltab']I think that sometimes you can get the 30 dollar 3 packs for 20. Also, during the holidays there has been some fairly deep discounts- I feel like there may have been a 50 for 30 at walmart once around black friday. Lately the best deals are at target if you have a redcard and get an extra 5 percent-so 25 percent total.

15 percent is okay if you are going to spend the money anyways on apps. I think 20 percent is fairly common though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nightmare452']Best deal I've seen from BB is 20% off, aka $100 iTunes card for $80. Don't recall ever seeing 25% off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Think I will wait for a little better deal since I don't need one right away.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']I would think so. I've never seen a Mac app store gift card.[/QUOTE]
Your iTunes balance is shared across any type of purchase--iOS apps, Mac apps, music, movies, or TV shows.

They do sell App Store gift cards as well but it's the same thing, just with different artwork. You can easily redeem an App Store card and then buy nothing but music.

My experience has been that $80 for $100 worth of credit is the best available deal you'll be able to get at retail. I don't think you'll ever see better than $70 for $100; at that point Apple would be just straight-up losing money (70% of every sale goes to the studio/app developer).

I got some for 30 or 33% off last Black Friday but generally 20% off is available every few weeks but as my Black Friday cards ran out a while back I have been watching for a 20% off deal and best I have seen over last month or two is 10% off so I bit on this offer as its better than all other recent offers.

[quote name='StilesCrisis']Your iTunes balance is shared across any type of purchase--iOS apps, Mac apps, music, movies, or TV shows.

They do sell App Store gift cards as well but it's the same thing, just with different artwork. You can easily redeem an App Store card and then buy nothing but music.

My experience has been that $80 for $100 worth of credit is the best available deal you'll be able to get at retail. I don't think you'll ever see better than $70 for $100; at that point Apple would be just straight-up losing money (70% of every sale goes to the studio/app developer).[/QUOTE]

Ah. So its like the kindle cards.

bread's done
Back