100 Microsoft Points

MattCatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
How do people get these codes? I'm really wanting that Banjo-Tooie for half price, but due to weird prices on other things purchased in the past, I'm 100 short.

you can earn ms points through using the Bing search engine/tool bar as well as other promotions offered by XBL.

I got 100 ms points from GFWL (games for windows live), I assume the bing 100 ms point reward might have been an earlier bing reward...400 being the newer replacement.

Microsoft has that Xbox Live Rewards program now where you can get 100 points for activation Netflix and some other random stuff.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Microsoft has that Xbox Live Rewards program now where you can get 100 points for activation Netflix and some other random stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but those all require purchases, so I'd be better off just buying the 400. Thanks though, I'll keep that in mind when I have money again.

it's easy enough to get bing points. Since it came out I've probably earned about 1000+ points. I just cashed in a 400 point card and go it within a week or so. It's not that hard. Just use bing for all your searches and be sure you get the bonus search offers which drop 12 points per click (it's in the rewards button, and you'll know you have some to click on when the rewards button flashes/glows).

bread's done
Back