$100 off GAEMs M-240 Professional Gaming Monitor

more like diaper2

giphy.gif

60hz 1080p monitor? Not sure what makes that a "professional" gaming monitor....
It has dual HDMI input and an HDMI output for gaming video capture and some cool looking built-in speakers.

But yeah, 60Hz is pretty basic.

EDIT: And sub-woofer output.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expensive imo. At this price you could afford a vastly superior gaming monitor than this one. Just check slickdeals for the monitor deals there. 

I'm honestly curious, is this a good deal or not? I've never heard of the brand.
They make the units that let you put your 360/PS3/PS4/Xbone in a portable box. Not great. I traded mine in for more Amazon credit than I paid for it. Nice idea, but there's usability issues

- no power hub, so you have to run both the console and screen's power out of the shell, and disconnect them and tuck them away, every damn time

- even the hdmi cable has to be unplugged every damn time too cause it won't shut with it in

- accessory bags is the only place to store the controller. not horrible, but not great.

- not even 1080p

The ASUS 247/248s etc are half the cost of this one on sale.

tl;dr: Their most popular item is poorly engineered and overpriced. No way this monitor is any different.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back