$100 off Xbox One with Trade-in of PS3 or Xbox 360 at MicrosoftStore.com

Link: http://microsoftconsoletrade.cexc...ndex.rails

GET NEW VALUE FOR YOUR OLD TECHNOLOGY!

Trade in your Xbox 360 or PS3 and get $100 towards the purchase of an Xbox One console.
Click on a Console below to begin trading up to the Xbox One.

Valid 7/14/2014 until 3/31/2015, or while supplies last. To be eligible for trade-in, product must power on and be in fully functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, liquid damage, modification(s) or have device warranty seal broken to be considered working. Cannot be password protected, and include original chargers/accessories. To receive a $100 redemption code towards the purchase of an Xbox One, you must trade-in a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 console. The redemption code will be sent via email once CExchange receives your trade-in. The code is only valid and redeemable for an online store purchase and is not redeemable in a Microsoft Brick and Mortar location. The redemption code will be valid until 4/30/2015. Subject to Microsoft's discretion and approval. All trade-ins are final. Recycle for Rewards program provided by CExchange, LLC., and other terms and conditions may apply. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Combinable with select Xbox One and Xbox Live offers. Discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit 1 per trade-in per customer.
© 2006 - 2015 CEXCHANGE, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Amazing deal for those that bought $2 Xboxes from AWDs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame ms employees wouldn't give me store credit with preorder like they were supposed to during the last trade in promo.

Ferrari Racer, on 29 Jan 2015 - 01:38 AM, said:
Woah what
Someone was high at Amazon last week and sold an Xbox 360 for $2.97. Packing that phat boy up immediately!

DRxyXIv.jpg

Once we send it in and get the code what online retailers can it be used at?
If this is the same promo that was run during the holidays then you can only use it online @ microsoftstore.com or if you do it in store (not sure if this is valid in store) then you can use the credit at a physical microsoft store.

If this is the same promo that was run during the holidays then you can only use it online or if you do it in store (not sure if this is valid in store) then you can use the credit at a physical microsoft store.
Yeah I misread the original post...$250 with free shipping for a Xbox One and TitanFall is a pretty great deal considering I probably would not get $100 for my 360 around here anyway.

Did any of the old, white 360's come with a wired controller--would trading a system in with a wired controller be accepted?  I'd like to trade in my kiosk unit's system and use my Star Wars system in its place, but it only has wired controllers.

Edit...just got done with chat...offer is online AND in-store, AND wired controllers can be traded for the deal.

Best Buy will give you $100 for a PS3 120/160/250/320/500 GB PS3 with power adapter. Plus an extra $15 for every controller you have. 

Have an Xbox I won from a contest at launch, just collects dust. Not really interested in an Xbox One, but might as well trade it in. Maybe I can trade someone the coupon for something good.

EDIT: Just remembered a cousin really wanted an Xbox One for Xmas, might make a nice bday gift. Are there any good deals this could stack with to make the price more manageable?

tonyxvx, on 29 Jan 2015 - 10:08 PM, said:
Have an Xbox I won from a contest at launch, just collects dust. Not really interested in an Xbox One, but might as well trade it in. Maybe I can trade someone the coupon for something good.

EDIT: Just remembered a cousin really wanted an Xbox One for Xmas, might make a nice bday gift. Are there any good deals this could stack with to make the price more manageable?
It was $349.99 w/ $50 gift card so ultimately $199.99 with this but the deal is gone. You might want to wait since the code doesn't expire until 4/30 anyway.

I am just waiting myself. A brand new 360 250GB is $249.99 so in comparison, this is insane as is.

Any PS3(except 12GB) is worth more than $100 only ebay though compared to those older 360s even if.

It's not a promo. Go to bestbuy.com/tradein and search your console. It's been a hundred for a few weeks so don't know how much longer it will last. Plus $15 for each Dualshock 3 you have.
I never understand how people are trading things in at BB. It says right on the site that you need to have purchased it from them. When I tried doing a promo a while back that everyone except me seemed to get in on the guy outright said I needed a receipt from when I purchased it to prove it was bought from them.

"This store offers Trade-In only on eligible items including mobile phones, tablets, other hardware, and video game software that were purchased by you at Best Buy."

What am I missing?!

I never understand how people are trading things in at BB. It says right on the site that you need to have purchased it from them. When I tried doing a promo a while back that everyone except me seemed to get in on the guy outright said I needed a receipt from when I purchased it to prove it was bought from them.

"This store offers Trade-In only on eligible items including mobile phones, tablets, other hardware, and video game software that were purchased by you at Best Buy."

What am I missing?!
It is based on local laws. Some city's would require Best Buy to change their store format to take trades. They are called pawn laws. If you go to store search and click on a store it will state under trade-in guidelines

or

"This store offers Trade-In on eligible items including mobile phones, tablets, other hardware, and video game software purchased anywhere"

I can't believe so many people are overlooking this deal. this console was $500 just a year ago and now it can be had for half that. Granted there's no Kinect but people didn't even want it. Some left it in the box but they had to pay for it because MS forced it. Also, Any 360 phat from Elite down won't really get you much. The 120GB Elite averages $50 and that's before fees and shipping/handling which would roughly cut that in half. I want people to take advantage of this deal especially with what lies ahead in 2015. Batman, Witcher 3, Tomb Raider 2, Quantum Break, Halo 5, STAR WARS FREAKING BATTLEFRONT 3!!! Even as a PC gamer or PS4 gamer I'd say go.

Go to your local thrift store for a old 360 or something. If not here's a life hack....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-off-a-Xbox-One-on-Microsoft-Store-Website-Promo-/221671646259?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339ca8e433

I can't believe so many people are overlooking this deal. this console was $500 just a year ago and now it can be had for half that. Granted there's no Kinect but people didn't even want it. Some left it in the box but they had to pay for it because MS forced it. Also, Any 360 phat from Elite down won't really get you much. The 120GB Elite averages $50 and that's before fees and shipping/handling which would roughly cut that in half. I want people to take advantage of this deal especially with what lies ahead in 2015. Batman, Witcher 3, Tomb Raider 2, Quantum Break, Halo 5, STAR WARS FREAKING BATTLEFRONT 3!!! Even as a PC gamer or PS4 gamer I'd say go.

Go to your local thrift store for a old 360 or something. If not here's a life hack....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-off-a-Xbox-One-on-Microsoft-Store-Website-Promo-/221671646259?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339ca8e433
There have been better deals during the holiday season. People now believe ms must do something different to entice people into buying this. $350 is basically the new msrp in everyone's head. Trading in a console isn't good enough. Ms was giving $50 gift card during the holiday promo.

T1NY, on 30 Jan 2015 - 02:37 AM, said:
There have been better deals during the holiday season. People now believe ms must do something different to entice people into buying this. $350 is basically the new msrp in everyone's head. Trading in a console isn't good enough. Ms was giving $50 gift card during the holiday promo.
The lineup in 2015 in enticing enough imo. $350 might not be a good deal but with the coupon though. Not the best deal but one you wouldn't want to miss in a stacked year. What's past passed. Can't really say "It was cheaper" and miss out on Quantum Break day one.

Well I got a pc. My brother has ps4, so I'm well covered for now. If ms does another deal during this holiday season then I will pick one up. I'm sure they will do something when they try to price it back to $400. Plus I had the xbone when the titanfall bundle came out. It didn't impress me enough to keep it so I returned it. At least when I get a xbone again I will have that in my library already.

I can't believe so many people are overlooking this deal. this console was $500 just a year ago and now it can be had for half that. Granted there's no Kinect but people didn't even want it. Some left it in the box but they had to pay for it because MS forced it. Also, Any 360 phat from Elite down won't really get you much. The 120GB Elite averages $50 and that's before fees and shipping/handling which would roughly cut that in half. I want people to take advantage of this deal especially with what lies ahead in 2015. Batman, Witcher 3, Tomb Raider 2, Quantum Break, Halo 5, STAR WARS FREAKING BATTLEFRONT 3!!! Even as a PC gamer or PS4 gamer I'd say go.

This is an okay deal, but on thanksgiving day I got a brand new (sold as refurbished but was brand new) xbox one, kinect, three digital games, one physical game (dragon age), and a 15 month warranty for $260 after tax and free shipping. Oh, and some people, maybe me, didn't even have to send in an old console.

I know this doesn't help anyone right now, but there will be better deals in the future. It is an okay deal if you need one immediately.

Best Buy will give you $100 for a PS3 120/160/250/320/500 GB PS3 with power adapter. Plus an extra $15 for every controller you have.
Do they require the purchasing of the system for this or is it a straight trade in? People at my store are unpredictable.

Shipped out my original X360 last Friday and got my $100 coupon code today. $250 + tax for XOne is pretty good deal.  O:)

Yeah, I think $250 is pretty good. My shipped 360 should get there tomorrow, I don't use the damn thing and haven't for awhile, and I know I'll want enough exclusives that I'll eventually need a One anyway. Can't really miss Halo 5, Quantum Break, or Gears of War.

If you do it in store they'll make you buy the Xbone right there and then. If you do it online you'll get a code that's good until 4/30/15.

Not gonna lie......if you have a launch white XBOX 360 20GB or even 60GB.......this is a hell of a deal.

Never had any issues with mine.....but know it could just fail 1 day. I miss the customizable covers......

I already have 2 XBOX 1s and use 3 360s as cable boxes.........sooooo.....hmmmm.....

bread's done
Back