$100 on green - free laptops!

Synergy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hey guys,
I'm working on the free4me network. I need one more to finish the site. I am willing to pay $100 on green. I did all 3 of my required offers in 10 minutes. All you have to do is go for the cheapest ones, there are even a couple of free ones. You must do three offers (two from page one, and one from page two). Most of these offers now require a real credit card, since people were abusing the VCC options, so keep that in mind, but some still take it.

If you green within a day of signing up under me, I will pay you an extra $5.

If you haven't done any of the freebie sites yet, this is even easier since all the best/free/cheap offers are open to you.

Once you green for me, you can start trying to earn your own laptop plus you'll have some cash. They have Alienwares, Dell XPS, MacBook Pros, and MacBook Airs. It's worth the effort.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

http://laptops.free4me.net/?r=56747

Last edited by a moderator:
how does this work exactly, i sign up under you, using one of my spam accounts and do i have to pay anything? why such gratuity?

Yeah, most of these offers are paid trials. There are several that are $1.95, though. I can walk you through completing it if you want.

Yea, shoot me a PM, I'm very interested in COD4
also learning how to actually get a laptop for free... that sounds very kickass.

I'm still a bit confused on this whole thing, I completed one offer today, does that mean i've gone green, or do i have to do another offer and get 1 referral?

You need to do 2 offers on the 1st page and then 1 on the 2nd page.

And be sure to read the fine print on all of the offers.

Yeah, as I told Kaitou, it's 2 offers from page 1, and 1 offer from page 2.

There are several cheap offers on page 1, especially if you haven't used any of them on yourfree360games already. I would go for anything under $5 that is instant credit.

For page 2, Lifelock is free within the trial period. After that it's $9/month. This is probably the best/easiest bet since it's free, and if for some reason you forget to cancel, its only $9.

One piece of advice if anyone decides to take me up on my offer - clear your cookies before you do any offers. This will ensure the instant offers actually do credit within minutes. It worked for me, and I'm assuming Kaitou.

If you're interested in trying to earn your own laptop, this is even better, since you complete your own requirements, get paid (at least $40, depending on what offers you do), and have a head start on recruiting your own. I'd be willing to offer advice, as well.

Good luck and thanks to Kaitou.

Macbook Pro here I cooooooome..

[quote name='Synergy']

For page 2, Lifelock is free within the trial period. After that it's $9/month. This is probably the best/easiest bet since it's free, and if for some reason you forget to cancel, its only $9.

[/QUOTE]
It got moved over to Page 1, crap. I have my Page 1 offers complete, now i'm just hoping a reasonable Page 2 comes along.

Please PM me with details. I'm just getting started with the freebie sites so it seems I might be able to do this quick and easy (I hope).

bumping this up as I think I'm going to get 1 more referral and cash out with an Alienware.

who wants to make some money and get started on their own free laptop?

I keep getting this when I try to sign up.

A fatal error occurred with our database, and your user record could not be created. Please send an email to the administrator notifying them of this error.

[quote name='The0ne']I keep getting this when I try to sign up.[/quote]

That's odd. They have decent tech support. If you're really interested, I would try emailing them, or messaging their AIM screen name. I always got quick responses that way. It's Free4MeSupport.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Just signed up under you Synergy and will let you know if I complete the offers.[/quote]

Andrew, you rock for signing up, but Edge of Heart just completed his offers and I paid him $100. I think I'm going to cash out now.

Thanks for the interest guys, and good luck if you decide to do this site yourself.

What do you think I should get, an Alienware Area 51 laptop, or $900 cash to my Paypal? I think the Alienware is worth more, but I'd probably sell it. Decisions, decisions..

No problem and I went out for a bit and was gonna sign back on to tell ya that I probably wouldn't be going green anytime soon. Congrats on the referrals though. You said you could offer advice, would you have some good ones for referring people? I'm hoping I can get 6 referred in a short time (like say around a couple months).

I got started by trading referrals with people. That costs the least, as long as you do cheap offers. I'd say I got 4 referrals that way. Then I offered cash. You kind of have to see what people are paying for the sites, as long as you offer something fair, you can get people to do it. There's also friends. It's good to ask people who might actually be interested in completing the site, since everyone has to complete offers in order to be eligible. I paid my last 2 referrals, but all the rest I did with elbow grease.

I joined up the anything4free forums about 4-5 months ago when I first started doing this. It was good for trading and such.

The 1-offer sites are easier to do, obviously, because the prizes are much smaller, it's cheaper to pay people to do, and 1-to-1 trading is far simpler. I just really wanted to see if I could do it and get a big prize like a laptop. I felt like I was "wasting" all my offers on cheap sites like yourfree360games. Originally I was going for the MacBook Pro, which was 11 referrals or $1650.

I think I just got antsy once I got enough to get a prize and cash out. Patience is not a virtue of mine. I think I've decided to take the $900 in Paypal, since the base model Alienware Area 51 laptop isn't all that impressive (1GB RAM? 120GB HDD? seriously), and I don't feel like doing the ebay/craigslist hassle.

I'm proud of myself. I will post up screenies when I get the loot. :D

Thanks, I guess I'll ask some buddies if they'd like to do this. After hearing about the specs on that system I would also go with the $900 as you could purchase a superior laptop with that money.

Yeah, the specs on the base Alienware Area 51 are atrocious. Check it:

- GeForce 8600GT
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T8100 2.1GHz (3MB Cache 800MHz FSB)
- Vista
- 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SO-DIMM at 667MHz – 2 x 512MB (the best part is the upgrade to 2GB is $150 and the upgrade to 4GB is $350. ridiculous...Vista on 1GB? that's horrible)
- 120GB 7200 RPM HDD

For $1300, not including tax. That's the biggest rip I've ever seen, and I use Macs. :lol:

Yeah, I took the $900 cash. I can't imagine getting someone to pay even $1000 for that system, unless it was maybe on fleabay, and that's not worth the hassle. I hadn't realized how much Alienware sucked..

no no no u got it all wrong Alienware is amazing, however there laptops are expensive-i have a AW right now-but once again please post confirmation once it goes through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I started the site at the end of April 2008. I was really into it that first month, and I probably got 4 referrals right away. Then I went to Australia for 2 months starting in May. While I was gone, I didn't work on the site or getting referrals at all. I came back in July and really didn't think about the site again until September. I got 1 more referral in September and then left it for a month. I just decided to re-bump this thread and see if I could get my last one, which I did pretty quickly.

All told, it probably would have taken me a couple of months if I had been as intense about it all the way through.

You also have to be willing to put out a little cash to entice people. Money talks. If you get a good mix of friends, paid referrals, and trades, you'll pay practically nothing for your prize or payout.

free4me pays on Mondays so I should get my payment next Monday. I will keep you guys posted.

ummm ya haha question did you have to submit a forum for taxes? Ha ha im looking at hitting this hard, i mean im helping friend get alienware, im game for Macbook pro, and probably 360. So ya taxes? Also what percent if you did? And secondly how much did you invest in paying off people?

[quote name='Xfactor19990']ummm ya haha question did you have to submit a forum for taxes? Ha ha im looking at hitting this hard, i mean im helping friend get alienware, im game for Macbook pro, and probably 360. So ya taxes? Also what percent if you did? And secondly how much did you invest in paying off people?[/quote]

Yeah, I did have to submit a tax form. I don't think the hit is that much money, though. I have no idea what it is, I haven't received the payment yet, and I imagine it will become applicable during tax time and not before.

I paid 2 or 3 people, I forget exactly. The first 2 were $45-65 each. The last person was $100. The payout per green referral on this website is $150. So as long as you're not paying people $150, you make money. The less, the better. But don't rip people off, go for folks who would be interested in doing the site anyway. Then they have incentive and they get paid on top of it.

All told I traded offers for 3 of my referrals and paid about $190 total for the other three. I would estimate my cost for doing the trials for trades to be not more than $30 max. I'm cheap and can always find the free/inexpensive trials to do. So $225 + a little work yielded me a $900 payout. Not bad, considering the money spent was spread out over several months, so it seemed like nothing at the time.

I was thinking about trying a new site, actually.

bread's done
Back