1000 ($10 Value) Free Amazon AppStore Coins with Download Of These Apps

Am I reading Amazon.com correctly in that it allows the use of coins to purchase anything on the site?

Edit: It says purchases on Amazon.com. I thought it sounded too good to be true and apparently it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week I heard that the Chopin: Piano Works (VoxBox) MP3 at Amazon was giving out a $3 promotional credit for the App store. That's 300 coins.

I actually paid $0.99 and, in a few hours, I had the e-mail notice about my promotional credit.

I went back and looked through my digital order invoices and saw that my purchase of GTA: SA used less than 699 of my coins balance AFTER it exhausted the 300 coins from my promotional credit. :D

http://www.amazon.com/Moravec-Johannesen-Symphony-Orchestra-Heribert/dp/B00CC9JWM4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400858539&sr=8-1&keywords=chopin+piano+works+vox
It still works.

I was able to replicate the $3 App store credit on a separate Amazon account.

So either BUY it or just use an MP3 credit (coins WON'T buy MP3s).

Chopin: Piano Works (VoxBox) gets you 300 coins. :)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FMoravec-Johannesen-Symphony-Orchestra-Heribert%2Fdp%2FB00CC9JWM4%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26amp%3Bqid%3D1400858539%26amp%3Bsr%3D8-1%26amp%3Bkeywords%3Dchopin%2Bpiano%2Bworks%2Bvox&pid=11783376

Last week I heard that the Chopin: Piano Works (VoxBox) MP3 at Amazon was giving out a $3 promotional credit for the App store. That's 300 coins.

I actually paid $0.99 and, in a few hours, I had the e-mail notice about my promotional credit.

http://www.amazon.com/Moravec-Johannesen-Symphony-Orchestra-Heribert/dp/B00CC9JWM4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400858539&sr=8-1&keywords=chopin+piano+works+vox
Worth a shot, thanks. I thought you were referring to 1 MP3...this 99cent album is 141 tracks! That's cheaper than the russian websites I usually purchase my music from! :)

11 hours of classical piano for $1? Yes, please!

INSTANT UPDATE: I received my secret $3 Appstore credit almost immediately!

SAD UPDATE: Card Wars (Adventure Time) through Amazon doesn't even work on my Touchpad w/ICS. It's as finicky as San Andreas. GooglePlay can install it on both my phone and touchpad, but you know, with real money...

Anyone have any apps from the Amazon App store worth picking up? Have around 4,000 of these things and not sure what to do with them! >_<
Pinball Arcade. Shell game is free, tables cost you. Buying an entire season of tables costs you 3000 coins, but you can pick out the ones you want individually as well. Season 1 has the most tables, followed by 2, then 3. They all cost the same though (long story).

Definitely the best pinball game for Android though. Well worth it in my book. I'm about 400 coins off from being able to get season 2.

Been trying out Plex lately.. Gotta say, well worth it for $1 (Technically Free) Might buy a Chromecast just for this.
Nvm, just discovered I could stream straight to my xbox, best app ever.
If you do decide on a Chromecast check out this app for Google Chrome Videostream http://bit.ly/1k6iOE2. It lets you stream any local media you have directly to the Chromecast from your computers browser. There's even a nice companion app on Android for pause, play and rewind.

Could you guys let me know how to get these apps without having an Android? It only gives me Buying options and then Continue where it sends me to a page that tells me how to download Amazon App Store on Android. I think I read you could buy from the website (I take it that's the amazon site on a pc), but how to do that?

Thanks,

Could you guys let me know how to get these apps without having an Android? It only gives me Buying options and then Continue where it sends me to a page that tells me how to download Amazon App Store on Android. I think I read you could buy from the website (I take it that's the amazon site on a pc), but how to do that?

Thanks,
That's gonna be almost impossible to do if you haven't connected your Amazon store account to the Amazon Appstore on an Android device before. The only thing you can do now--which is going to be a LOT more hassle than it's worth--is to download VirtualBox or some other virtual OS client, then find an Android OS, bridge your connections, and then try to use that to get on the Appstore. You can also use Eclipse or another Android programming device, bridge the connections, and use a test model Android SDK. But that's a lot of work and configuration just to get apps you won't be able to use without an Android device. It might also take forever to load since newer versions of Android (which you have to use) are optimized for flash memory and solid state architecture.

That's gonna be almost impossible to do if you haven't connected your Amazon store account to the Amazon Appstore on an Android device before. The only thing you can do now--which is going to be a LOT more hassle than it's worth--is to download VirtualBox or some other virtual OS client, then find an Android OS, bridge your connections, and then try to use that to get on the Appstore. You can also use Eclipse or another Android programming device, bridge the connections, and use a test model Android SDK. But that's a lot of work and configuration just to get apps you won't be able to use without an Android device. It might also take forever to load since newer versions of Android (which you have to use) are optimized for flash memory and solid state architecture.
or they could ask someone they know that has an android to use their phone to get access to downloads then delete it and they can just access it in browsers. that's what I did lol

or they could ask someone they know that has an android to use their phone to get access to downloads then delete it and they can just access it in browsers. that's what I did lol
Then why would you want these coins -- and HOW could you spend them if they aren't on your own Android device or Kindle? Am I missing something?

there will ber some point in time that i will get an android device. i currently have a kindle fire tv
If you want the coins use Bluestacks (Android Emulator you can get the amazon app and connect it to that and you can get the coins and purchase them for future use. ;) this is for pc so you know.

Then why would you want these coins -- and HOW could you spend them if they aren't on your own Android device or Kindle? Am I missing something?
Because this:

tumblr_mkbpkaN37G1s5elw3o1_400.gif

bread's done
Back