1000 Free MS Points, Pizza and more!( For Live users)

Check out how "xbox live" isn't correctly capitalized.

From the blurry tracking number that I can make out...

1.gif
Tracking Number:
1.gif
1Z 05W 358 39 0171 413 8

1.gif
Delivered

1.gif
1.gif
Delivered on:
1.gif
05/03/2006 8:49 P.M.
1.gif
1.gif

Signed by:
1.gif
ORTEGA
1.gif
1.gif

RESIDENTIAL
1.gif
1.gif

Delivered to:
1.gif
MILWAUKEE, WI, US
1.gif
1.gif

Shipped or Billed on:
1.gif
05/01/2006
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Tracking Number:
1.gif
1Z 05W 358 39 0171 413 8
1.gif
1.gif

Service Type:
1.gif
3 DAY SELECT
1.gif
1.gif

Weight:
1.gif
8.00 Lbs

Myth busted?

[quote name='seanr1221']That email says they are sending it to the address you provided...they never told us to provide an address! :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

;) I did, why wouldn't you include an address?

[quote name='menikmati']From the blurry tracking number that I can make out...

1.gif
Tracking Number:
1.gif
1Z 05W 358 39 0171 413 8

1.gif
Delivered

1.gif
1.gif
Delivered on:
1.gif
05/03/2006 8:49 P.M.
1.gif
1.gif

Signed by:
1.gif
ORTEGA
1.gif
1.gif

RESIDENTIAL
1.gif
1.gif

Delivered to:
1.gif
MILWAUKEE, WI, US
1.gif
1.gif

Shipped or Billed on:
1.gif
05/01/2006
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Tracking Number:
1.gif
1Z 05W 358 39 0171 413 8
1.gif
1.gif

Service Type:
1.gif
3 DAY SELECT
1.gif
1.gif

Weight:
1.gif
8.00 Lbs

Myth busted?[/QUOTE]

Almost got you. Yea it was a joke :( LOL, I had you. That was from when my 360 broke and Ms sent me a new one.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Almost got you. Yea it was a joke :( LOL, I had you. That was from when my 360 broke and Ms sent me a new one.[/QUOTE]

LETS GET HIM!

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']That's gotta be fake.

"Party Hardy!"?[/quote]
It is fake. Papa John's will NOT take coupon codes unless they are from either a mailer or the coupons on the box of the pizza.

Sure, they will let you get away without giving them the coupon, but they will not give you a free pizza unless you bitch at them or a notice has been put into their computers for a promo.

Not a fake. I thought it was a fake also when I saw this thread last night but I got an email today and look what I got:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']fuck i got nothing yet. So did you enter the code? Did they really lie and give people 500pts instead of 1000?[/QUOTE]
I got two 500 point codes.

Also I doubt it is first come first serve since I sent my email on 7/16.

[quote name='spoo']Not a fake. I thought it was a fake also when I saw this thread last night but I got an email today and look what I got:
[/QUOTE]
fuckin' fuck.

I really wanted those.

[quote name='spoo']Not a fake. I thought it was a fake also when I saw this thread last night but I got an email today and look what I got:
[/QUOTE]

If his wasn't a fake, how come it looks different than yours?

Glad people here got something. I have received nothing and I got in just a couple hours after it appeared on XBox.com. I guess now it's a contest rather than just a giveaway like it was originally going to be?

Oh well my Mountain Dew Party In A Box rocked the socks off this PIAB anyway. :D

Yeah... here's a craptastic update on the PIAB site:

"Update: Thanks to all the partiers who sent in Party-In-A-Box requests! The winners have been randomly selected. Look for photos and party recaps from gamers across the country."

That's a load of crap. They didn't say it was a contest. They said do "this" and get "that". We did what they said and we should get what they told us we'd get. It's a friggin cop-out to suddenly call it a contest.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

[quote name='otz']Yeah... here's a craptastic update on the PIAB site:

"Update: Thanks to all the partiers who sent in Party-In-A-Box requests! The winners have been randomly selected. Look for photos and party recaps from gamers across the country."

That's a load of crap. They didn't say it was a contest. They said do "this" and get "that". We did what they said and we should get what they told us we'd get. It's a friggin cop-out to suddenly call it a contest.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!![/QUOTE]

You said it brother!

[quote name='klownin']http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2006/0712-partyinabox.htm

Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday Party-In-A-Box

We're so excited about the great Xbox Live Arcade titles coming out this summer that we're gonna party like it's … um … 1986! Yep, we're inviting our friends over, cranking the Top Gun soundtrack (come on, you KNOW you wanna go back to the "Danger Zone"), ordering pizza, and playing retro Xbox Live® Arcade games.

Want to get in on the action? Throw your own Wednesday Night Arcade party! We'll even help get you started with a Party in a Box. Okay, there's not really a box, but here's what we'll send you:

A free pizza from Papa John's.
1000 Microsoft points. Use 'em to download Xbox Live Arcade titles!
Free digital music download to get your favorite eighties tunes.
All we ask in return? Take some pictures of your party and tell us who was there and what happened. What did you play? What did you listen to? Did you get pepperoni or sausage on your Pappa John's pizza?

If you're ready to host your own Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday party, drop us an email at [email protected], subject: "Arcade Party." Please include your gamertag!

Edit: It's now been confirmed on the gamerscore blog page that this has turned into a random drawing where a few hundred people will win out of the thousands who submitted requests. Moving this to the contest page now.[/quote]

Papa Johns pizza is disgusting, but since I work 12 hours on wednesdays and then have a 3 hour class at night, I wouldn't have time to eat it anyway. I entered for the points anyway. I go to school at devry so we can have the party there. (Not like anyone there has a clue how to teach anyway!)

bread's done
Back