11/1-11/10: Mad Catz SALE! 20-30% OFF FightSticks + $100 Shipped RND 2 TE!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
11/1-11/10: Mad Catz SOCAL REGIONALS SALE! 20-30% OFF Sticks + $100 Shipped RND 2 TE!

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM NOV. 1 - NOV. 10, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

This weekend, Team Mad Catz will be at SoCal Regionals in Los Angeles, California! Mad Catz will be at the event with special deals for attendees and to support Team Mad Catz’s Daigo “THE BEAST” Umehara! Don’t miss out on your chance to get Team Mad Catz shirts, FightStick parts, and the new LIMITED EDITION Chun-Li Super Street Fighter IV FightStick! We are supporting the competitive fighting game scene and we are happy to announce that Mad Catz’s Tournament Edition FightStick is the official arcade stick of SoCal Regionals!

We're also running a special deal to commemorate our partnership with Tournament Legacy & Level|Up! Right now on our GameShark Store, take advantage of 20-30% off all fighting game related products! Use COUPON CODE: MARKMAN (All codes are case sensitive) for 20% off all new Super Street Fighter™ IV Arcade FightSticks and FightPads! Discount also applies to the NEW Limited Edition Chun-Li TE 'S' FightStick! Use COUPON CODE: POTATOHEAD for even more savings with 30% off all fighting game related products (excluding Super SFIV).

Also to celebrate the weekend, the GameShark store has another deal for Fighting Game fans! By using COUPON CODE: SOCAL you save $50 on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 models of the Street Fighter™ IV ROUND 2 Arcade TE FightSticks! We're also throwing in FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Don't miss out on your chance to own one of these highly regarded, award-winning SFIV controllers!

Limited quantities available for all sale & promotion items! Offers good while supplies last.

These promos expire on end of day Tuesday, November 9th! If you can’t make it out to Southern California this weekend, please make sure to tune in LIVE as Level|Up streams all of the action from SoCal Regionals! Don’t miss out on the latest Mad Catz products and for your chance to win some amazing prizes!

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Also follow MarkMan on twitter for a chance to get some free swag (shirts, sticks, keychains + more) while at the event!
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

aw, I see the building, must be the distribution center/warehouse. Is the socal regional tournament free to attend just to watch? Would like to see some of the fight sticks in person, and watch some of these pro-gamers go at it.

I want to 'jazz up' my BlazBlue stick a bit. Any ideas (not looking to do anything with lights or other crazy customizing. Maybe just changing buttons and what not).

The first picture of the Madcatz Parts look a little... weird lol :p But too bad I don't have 100 bucks to put on a fight stick. But they're pretty sexy to be fair :p

Bump.

Just ordered another Round 2 fightstick. This one for one of my crew members.

This makes 8 TEs and 2 SEs I've purchased now, 4 TEs of which have been thru MarkMan's MadCatz deals. I'll also be replacing the two SEs with two TEs within the next 3 months and depending on how well our business goes in the first few months of 2011, I may pick up 4-8 more (always multiples of two) before mid 2011.

Keep up the great work MarkMan.

-FrankCastleAZ

Best of luck to ya FrankCastleAZ :)

NP, I want to help out the gamers as much as possible, even if it's only a discount. I try to make it out to as many events as possible too.

Speaking of which, if anyone is going to SoCal Regionals, stop by the Mad Catz booth!

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']Bump.

Just ordered another Round 2 fightstick. This one for one of my crew members.

This makes 8 TEs and 2 SEs I've purchased now, 4 TEs of which have been thru MarkMan's MadCatz deals. I'll also be replacing the two SEs with two TEs within the next 3 months and depending on how well our business goes in the first few months of 2011, I may pick up 4-8 more (always multiples of two) before mid 2011.

Keep up the great work MarkMan.

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

Any chance you want to unload one of the sticks you're replacing? :bouncy:

What's the difference between the "normal" Fightpads and the "Round 2" Fightpads? Different/better build quality? Or just a different image on the top of the controller? Also are the "Super SS4" Fightpads better or same quality as the original release ones?

[quote name='MarkMan']Best of luck to ya FrankCastleAZ :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mark. :)

[quote name='teknikalei']Any chance you want to unload one of the sticks you're replacing? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Possibly. I'll PM you with details when I get home from work today so we can avoid being in here off topic and all.

-FrankCastleAZ

[quote name='Chocoburger']What's the difference between the "normal" Fightpads and the "Round 2" Fightpads? Different/better build quality? Or just a different image on the top of the controller? Also are the "Super SS4" Fightpads better or same quality as the original release ones?[/QUOTE]

All fightpads are the same.

Just a reminder everyone this deal ends at midnight PST.

We will not be doing a promo until later on this month/early Dec.

I have been meaning to get one for some time now. Just couldn't justify the price for a while (I usually make my own, ends up being more than the TE in price but not in value :p .)

I was debating on getting this or an old PSP. I guess I can go look at the trades section here for that PSP, cause I just got me TE RND2!:bouncy:

Thanks!

bread's done
Back